The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
SinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: My life till now

dude good story.... most stories here all the same here and there getting boring already... looking forward....
Old 07-04-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
SpaMP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My life till now

Support, camping for more
Old 07-04-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
CzechItOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, support too
Old 07-04-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 8
BuiViet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuiViet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuiViet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pls continue bro
Old 07-04-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
CFMBigSpender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!!
Old 08-04-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 8
Audience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes when you are doing this kind of business you will face all kind of people. Trying to act smart, backstab, pushing blame, doing thing behind the back because is a money talk world now.

You all think I won't keep track isn't?

John: monkey is her idea. She want me to do it because she want to buy her luxury bag. (Cindy stare at him with the unbelievable look)

Cindy: Oiii you take those money to buy you branded stuff and treat your friend drink and clubbing now you pushing blame to me.

Cindy: i have not even bought anything yet!!!! (With a push on john)

I was watching show seeing couple quarrel out because of money. Yes now you know how important is money. how this world change to so money mind we are not in 50s 60s anymore.

Monkey: oi oi oi stop all your fighting quarrel drama here. I not interested at all you all can do it later.

Monkey: Now i only interested you all have collected what you won. How about this losing account you all have lost??

John and cindy pushing blame because is was not an small amount. Its was about 12k sgd.

Cindy: ok fine since you are the one who come out with this idea and now you want i carry this shit you did? You and me till this moment. WE ARE NOT RELEATED ANYMORE!!

Monkey: aiyooo.. John ah You can let your girlfriend carry debt and you just ignore everything. Are you a man?

(john was keeping quiet than)

Monkey: ok cindy you really want to take this debt for him? I don't care whose idea who spent the money all i care is who take the rack and pay me now.

Cindy: yes i will. I mean what i said. Please ask him to leave i not want to see him any more. We are over.

Monkey: ok then. John since you all are not together anymore and you can leave since she take the debt on her and all the account under you will be close from this moment. Get out of here now.

After john walk out i was shaking my head tell sheryl.

Monkey: sheryl see? Such guys still exist. Hais throw guy face really.

Sheryl: i am sure there are more people worse than him out there.

Monkey: cindy so how are you going to pay me? By instalment? By selling yourself? Hahaha not a small amount my dear.

Short introduce of cindy before i continue. she is 22, Typical dye hair ah lian
Old 08-04-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

moreeeeeeeeeeee
Old 08-04-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

Audience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Re: My life till now

Cindy: i have 5000 in my bank now i will return you. I will withdraw it out and pay you. The rest you want me be your runner or what so ever i will do it to clear.

Monkey: this is what you said do what ever to clear the debt.

Monkey: ok then i have contact of okt in geylang. You will work there until you clear.

Cindy: no no please. Is very disgraceful to stand on street. Other than standing on street i will do what you said.

Cindy was wearing those very loose shirt that day, as i was sitting at chair with a office table infront of me, that kind of table you will saw in those policee interrogation room. She bend over to keep hold of my hand and please me. All i could do was..

Monkey: hmmm hmm ( while beoing her boob i am dam sure with that skinny body of her and is a C cup)

Shery notice i was beoing her boob than.

Sheryl: Oi don't you touch my boyfriend. (I was shock at that moment and turn to look at her.. She gave me those irritated face as she caught me beoing her boob)

Monkey : aiya tomorrow you bring me the money.. I will think what to let you do to clear the remaining. You can go now..

Cindy left and only sheryl are with me at that time

Sheryl: see until very shiok hor? Big anot?

Monkey: aiya got free don't want watch meh. Some more i virgin leh never see live before.

Monkey : quite exciting and actually quite big.. Hahahaha... Almost want squeeze liao then you shout. Spoil the chance. Dam sad haiss.

Sheryl: si tiko ( pervert) you better not do anything stupid. You sure you virgin? Hahaha cannot belief.

Monkey: yes la i really virgin. 我看起来很随便可是我不lok ok (I may look easy going with all girl but i am not who also want up)

Monkey: ok lo i don't do anything stupid but i will do 正经事 (decent thing) with you now. Hahaha

Sheryl: 正经事? (what decent thing? )

Monkey: i will let you know now. Hahaha walking towards her at this moment.
Old 08-04-2017, 01:55 AM
Samster

At this moment i was walking towards sheryl as she was siting at the sofa i was thinking how to start and i am going to lost my virgin to her. Feeling excited yet nervous at the moment. She was giving the what you trying to do look. But... Ring ring ringg. My phone rang.. In my mind ninabei la who call at this moment.

Took my phone and have a look its was mandy.

Monkey; harloo simi daiji?

Mandy: monkey ah you good hor find girlfriend no find me. But find others girl. I got that bad mehh??

Monkey: aiyo this type of thing how explain.. Your news also quite fast hor?

Mandy: ofcause my news are accurate i am mandy lehh.. nvm call to tell you treat her well and last long.

Monkey: walan eh you sibei boliao. This type of thing need you teach meh. (In my mind i was like nb i am going to treat her good with my first time and you call)

Monkey:Ok la don't nonsence anything else? Nothing then bye.

Mandy: never give me chance all along. Haiss... Ok la need you tranfer me this amount of credit not enogh this week.

After the phone hang up...

Sheryl: what decent thing you want do? Let me know leh.

Monkey: nothing la next time. Need to do work now.

At this time grandma called my the others non work phone and sheryl saw it and tell me. I ask her to pick it up for me and ask what happen as i need to work some stuff now.

Sheryl: hello ah ma 我是sheryl.

Grandma: Sheryl where is monkey?

Sheryl: he beside me doing his work.

Grandma: ok tell him tomorrow morning 11am come home i will be going visiting his dad and mum.

Sheryl: ok ahma.

(Hang up)

Sheryl: grandma say tomorrow 11am go home go visit your parent with her.

Monkey: ok. You want go or not?

Sheryl: ok go together lor.

The next morning i texted sheryl to meet at grandma house straight. As usual i will bought breakfast for grandma but this time addition for sheryl. When i arrive sheryl was already there. At that time i still have not got my drving license so no driving only taxi. No uber or grab back than. As usual visiting word are, how are you? Inside food ok? Got any trouble? Officer good? I remember before we left dad told me this

Dad: son remenber when we are doing this we must be heartless so we wont be eaten by anyone.

Went to women prison to visit my mum. As usual same asking how are you.. Blahh blahh blahh..

Monkey : ma today different i bring my girlfriend to let you see. (Sheryl waving hi to my mum)

Mum: 很好很漂亮 (Very good very pretty)

Monkey: ok la don't praise her later she fly up sky. (Gotten a smack by sheryl on my arm)

Mum: yes when he not good please teach him.

After all visiting we left to take cab home. As usual grandma will feel sad after visiting. Sheryl saw it and keep trying to make grandma forget and smile. Once we got home grandma went into room without any words.

Sheryl: very sad to see grandma like this. So how come your dad and mum are sentence in there?

Monkey: both of them kill someone when a punter trying to rob my dad

Monkey: this is why i always intend to help if people do not have money to pay me, if they are desperate they will do what ever crime to get money.

Monkey: but remember leopard never change its spot, some will just take advantage of you

Sheryl: oh now i understand why.

Monkey; you won't understand how i feel. I may look like i don't feel sad when visiting. I am just forcing myself as i don't want grandma to worry about me too. Deep down it is killing me inside. No one understand it.
Old 08-04-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster

Spend my friday night on new update. Hope you guys enjoy it. Writing story for the first time do let me know how i should improve for you reader if there is a need
Old 08-04-2017, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sp150 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro nice Writeup, keep it original your way of writing. Bros here enjoy reading, maybe sometimes there would be pointers given or questions asked if we don't understand.
Generally as long as we can comprehend what you are trying to say it's good enough.
Cheers.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Suregone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, pls keep cumming
Old 08-04-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Uppz for great story and effort in writing.

Sorry that both parents got life, thought that one parent might be less culpable and have a shorter sentence!
Old 10-04-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

When you are in your teens and have not started any ktv or clubbing the only thing you could do is only arcade during day time. I remenber always after visiting i sent grandma home and i will head to arcade to vent my anger. As usual after i told sheryl what has happen in the past and from my face expression she know i am really down on mood, no matter how much she tried is still usless.

I remember she was telling me something like this

Sheryl: monkey you know i have 两粒

Monkey : i know every girl got 两粒

Sheryl: ok 那两粒?

(Pointing at her breast)

Sheryl: you don't so pervert la. What i mean is i have 魅力 and 美丽

Monkey: nb la fuck up lame

(Cindy texted at this moment)

Cindy: what time can i go over to pass you the money?

Monkey: tomorrow i contact you today not free.. (As i was not in the mood and have not think what to do to cindy)

Cindy: ok

I told sheryl i am heading to nearby arcade and she followed. I am not those kid in their teen who play streetfighter daytona para para sakura those kind of game. All i could play in arcade was only 2 kind of game rockfever and soccer thats all.

Back then arcade are mostly all still using money to exchange token. The first thing i will always do is after exchange token i will head to rockfever machine to choose those super fast song and the first song will always be 恋爱ing follow by 眉飞色舞 to vent my anger. Half way thru ken call me sound serious and i told sheryl to take a cab home and i head over to balestier to meet ken.

Monkey;  bro why so urgent?  What happen?

Ken: this guy jon one of the agent under me got caught. From what i know he was opening account and got screen by police and got caught.

Monkey: he know who we are? The location i am?

Ken: he know me because i am the one deal with him but he do not know you nor this location.

Monkey: then ok what why so serious?  He dont even know here and who am i. Relax la bro nothing will happen, why you so worry for me?

Ken: ninabei he know who am i la. I also not saying you will be im trouble. What if he sabo say me?

Monkey: oh ya ah... Paiseh paiseh!! i forgot about you.

This was the first time i encounter such problem and not sure how to handle it was sttartong to panic and suddenly i think of ahblack and i immediately make a call to him.

Monkey: black ah how ah one of the agent got arrest he don't know anything about me but he know ken leh.

Monkey: how you and dad settle when this happen? I on loud speaker at that moment.

Ahblack: aiya boy easy la. First you ask ken how they knew each others?

Ken: i know him in pub.

Ahblack: ok he have your contact number?

Ken: No la since day 1 working this i using unregistered sim to contact others.

Ahblack: ok then no need worry what. Now all you all have to do is ken close his agent account and he cannot login thats all and change a number.

Monkey: ok thank you black. Own you one time.
Old 10-04-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Ahblack: meet me this few day i will teach you more for future use to handle.. But now go and  do what you should.

Monkey: ok thank you so much.

(Hangup this moment)

This is the moment when you will suffer some losses as all account under that particular agent will be suspend. No choice but better to be safe than sorry. We suspend all account within minutes and ken change to another sim and texted those agent who is under him he is changing to this particular number and immediately we threw away the sim.

By then is around 7pm.

Monkey: ok settle. Small issue lucky so easy settle.

Ken: make me scare for nothing. Heng bro i never use my own number. (No matter what we won't be using our own number as anything happen we could just throw the phone away)

Ken: 7pm liao lets go eat dinner leh very hungry.

Monkey: ok lets go. What you want? Bak kut teh?

Ken: don't want la always bak kut teh sibei sian liao.

Ken: lets go bugis eat steamboat la. Slowly eat see chiobu.

We head over to opposite of bugis juntion to have our steamboat and enjoy ourself as if the place is own by the two of us. Taking ton of food and making fool around making loud noise around and many stare of patron staring at us but we can't be bother as we just enjoy ourself. We eat till our stomach going to explode and ken told me

Ken: last night i go this xxx pub at prinsep street got many pretty waitress,  want to go mai?  We go throw money buy LD sure many girl come.

Monkey: ok la go lor since i don't have the mood today go drink but don't throw money bro just buy our beer. No matter what save up for raining day. (Since young i have been taught of saving and stay humble)

Ken: okok lets go lets go.

(Reach prinsep street xxx pub) i could see inside about 8-10 waitress either wearing short dress or very short pants, the pub is not that big just average pub size and i could just easily see just few table are occupied and they have so much waitress make me wonder why,  as ken just went yesterday and she know the waitress, i suspect he did spent ton of money last night as straight away 2 waitress come towards us and chat with him and immediately we got our seat without even need to reserve despite afew listed reserve.

Waitress: ok today order what?  Beer or hard liquor?

Ken look at me and I look at ken and tell him anything also can la.

Ken: ok 2 tower

(As standard 2 tower are always cheaper than just one,  was shock at that moment because is my first time heading to pub and not good at drinking)

Monkey: siao ah 2 tower can finish meh?

Ken: aiya one tower $68 two tower $120. Sure can finish one la.

After the beer came ken was busy entertain by the 2 waitress earlier on when we enter and all i do was just drinking listening to other singing thinking of my family. One of them treat me like non exist and One of the waitress then ask me

Waitress 1: what's your name?

Monkey: i call monkey

Waitress 1: got people call monkey meh? (Laughing at my name)

Monkey: yes have me. English call Monkey,  chinese call 猴子 and malay call monyet.

Waitress1: ok monkey want play dice together?

I just reply her, I do not know how to play you all carry on,  she told ken your friend come from kumpong ah? Ken just stare at her and ignore and they continue playing dice. Not long after the ladies ask ken to buy them LD and he just keep buying for them. I remember this waitress who keep topping my glass (i will name her waitress 3) as if want me to drunk. Within 1 hour one tower have clear because of the dice game. Waitress 3 come and entertain me this round but not just fill up my glass.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1