The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 8
Audience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My life till now

Real story of my life to share with bro since i always have ton of time and bro out here like reading story and sharing stuff alittle info about me before i continue.

I will called myself monkey because when i was young thats what every one call me. since day 1 i am born i am not that fortunate like many of you out here being taught good stuff and study in school. Back then my family are all bookie all i could remeber now when i was age 7 many of you are in primary school.

During th age of 7 and not went to any school before i was only learning about betting from my dad. Yes 4d, toto, soccer, horse you name it i know it at the age of 7. I became bad and mixing with wrong person when you are not studying with some back ground of family many people know who i am. I came to knew a guy call ken he was my play mate since until today we are bro. We fought with others drink smoke together.

At the age of 15 a punter trying to rob my dad and the punter got kill by my dad and mum stabbing him and got sentence to life imprisonment both of them and i have brought up by my grandma.

After both have been sentence i decide to take over what my fanmily does. Ahblack is my dad left right hand man we left the court with ahblack

Monkey: eh black i do not know internet stuff show me how you all do. I will take over my dad

Ahback: ok everything is in the few laptop in the third level of your house.

So we went to my house and i see and learn all those master agent and agent credit stuff. How to create master agent account how to see win lose from each account and runner %. Within week i have master all and ahblack told me he is retiring as he is old and my dad is not around anymore and he have taught me all the operation and i am on my own now with those few young runner around.

Monkey: ken ah want help in my business or not? Help me find agent to work for me.

Ken: ok this easy la make money thing easy find people one.

Monkey: ok swee you help me. I will spit with you.

In few hour ken called me oopen few master agent and agent account for him. As he will be in charger of all this runner. He will fight that few % and the rest are agent and mine.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ControlMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My life till now

1st camper here!
Old 07-04-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
luckyguy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

stoiry of a bookie. very interesting!
Old 07-04-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

Audience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find better

In a year everything is stable i have many agent working for me and many of people know me and turn to me. There even ladies from the age of 17-25 working for me.

Life from 16-18 year old are just seeing credit tranfer credit chasing debt collecting money and i came to know this girl let call her mandy 17 year old who was crying at a void deck telling me her house have been splash paint as her dad own money and she was afraid. I told her not to worry i can help her if she work for me. I will pay her dad 10k debt. She agree immediately.

Mandy: so easy ah money computer and find people bet every monday count money only?

Monkey: yes easy 9 out of 10 gamble lose look at your dad example. But remenber once you eat bet you do not bet. You want to gamble you do not eat. Yes if win you will win both side what if lose? Get it?

Mandy: ok although i hate gamble because its cause my dad to become like this but since you helped me and i promise work for you.

Monkey: steady i like people honour their words. Just do not care anything end of the day we just see credit thats all.

After few month has pass Mandy average making 1-2k per week and on a sunday night mandy called.

Mandy: monkey this week very good all punter lose almost 20k and finally i can repay you
Mandy: tomorrow settlement liao almost all account credit 0

Monkey: don't repay la. Later you pay and no do anymore

Mandy: no no i will continue. Without you i am nothing now with no louis vuitton, chanel handbag all those expensive makeup.

Mokey: ok you happy can liao. As long as you save and not spend all earning because money come fast go fast. This is why i keep telling you all.

Mandy: yes i did. Thank you.
Mandy: monkey i alway want as you this but not dare. Why tv show those bookie or loan shark will have many chio girl around but you always with ken only.

Monkey: where got so much time to find girl? You tv watch to much la.

Mandy: what if.. What if i like you?

Monkey: don't siao la. No future.. People like me not sure when kena chop or arrest. My dad is an example. Continue work and no like here and there..

Mandy: ok lo ask only. Why so serious?

Monkey: ok la ok la. I got call coming in. Bye
Old 07-04-2017, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
SpaMP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story bro, keep it coming...
Old 07-04-2017, 02:36 AM
Samster

Monday's settlement day everything was settle and mandy repay me the 10k. Every thing was smooth and money issue the most own few day and everything is settle no drag no pattern from any punter or agent. This this particular gambler who lost 3k and no money pay who is under ken.

Ken: bro this person lost 3k no money pay how?

Monkey: who is she. Use back old method la scare her ask her pay by instalment or find her dad.

Ken: tried liao leh bro her dad don't care.

Monkey: ok you tell her every week you collect 200 make sure she pay if not don't say us no give face to her.

After aweek...

Monkey: ken how that girl got pay you bo? If never tell me i handle myself.
(Back then we were doing business no gang related no gina or what ever only agent and afew contact of ah long)

Ken: bo leh bro she avoid me. I going her house look for her now.

Monkey: ok bring her to me if she don't have money return you. I will be at the old shophouse along balestier road.

2hour pass.

Ken: i brought her here already.

Let name her sheryl she is 20 year old. Those typical ah lian with side fringe.

Monkey: hi xiaomei you lost money don't want pay ah?

Sheryl: sobbing i no money pay.

Monkey: then why gamble when you dont have money? You think lose can don't pay win collect money? Do i look like i own a charity industry?

Sheryl: no i will try to return as soon as possible.

Sheryl was tearing and i stood up from my chair, she was about infront of my table. Those rectangle officer table.. I walk toward her beoing from head to toe and ask her how old

Sheryl: 20

Monkey: your body look good huh? Staring at her boob with those tiko face.

Sheryl: don't please.. Don't do anything i promise i will return you $200 everyweek.

Monkey: don't worry la i not interested in your body i only interested in money. (Since young my dad taught me no matter what money speak more than 义气) because we are not 40-50year back people who cherish friendship.

Monkey: this is you promised. I never force you. And and The most i will do is throw you to sell. Hahahah

Sheryl: no please no. I really will pay by installment.

Monkey: you said it. I will wait and see.( with those evil smile)

Monkey: ken ah open door ask her get out. We will see she got pay us or not.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

typical media cock story .

but didnt know real life have this type also .

camping here :")
Old 07-04-2017, 03:25 AM
Samster

One week pass, yet she did not pay i have no choice but to invite her to me like how IO invite me. When she appear at the shop house.

Monkey: eh xiaomei got limit one hor. More than 2 week $200 also bo? Wu ya bo ya? (Real or not)

Sheryl: i have $40 with me now i can pay you first.

Monkey: wapiang eh $40 not enough i go 7-11 buy gummy bear la. They go by gram $40 how to buy my one week gummy bear?

Sherly: then how? Thats all i have really.

Monkey: very easy la you strip now let me play first and i will sell you to all the agent who are working for me. One person minus $200

Sherly: please don't please. I begging you. (With tears flow down her eyes) almost kneeling down and i hold her and tell her get up i have not die don't kneel on me.

With those emotional moment and the soft heart that i alway sympathize people no matter how many time i have been cheated i still belive in helping others because i believe i help others now and maybe in future is the other way round if i need any help. Just that i pray hard no backstab me will do. Even if i did not get any help in future.

Monkey : ok easier way for you la no need service so many guy. Service me one month starting from now.

Sheryl: really?..

Monkey: no fake. So how many guy you want to service?

Sheryl: ok you only.. You only.. One person is better than 15 person.

Monkey: ok than.. Strip la waiting for me to strip for you?

At that time she was wearing her ITE uniform. She starting to unbutton one by one until the third button i saw her pink bra and i stop her.

Monkey: eh wait wait wait. Buttom back la i not interested.

Sheryl: (with her stun look on me) huh?

Monkey: button back la. Huh simi? Really so desprated for me meh? I joking only la. If you really want i dont mind one. Hahahaha

Sheryl: ok then what you want now? (While button back)

Monkey: easy la i hire you. Work for me 2month to clear your debt.

With the sign of relieve face from her and she ask me

Sheryl: ok do what? Isit illegal?

Monkey: no. very simple job. Here is my key address blk xx at tiong bahru buy lunch everyday and accompany my grandma and do some grocery. I will tell her i hire new personal helper for her since the old one retire and she is alone at home all the time. Thats all.

Sheryl: serious? Not an issue but the money for food and grocery can claim from you right?

Monkey: yes la will credit to your bank every morning. Your work start from tomorrow and you can go now.

Sheryl: err errr.... Ahh the..

(And i cut her off)

Monkey: what la. Err err ahh ahh simi? Still not going? You really want me so much in you isit?

Sheryl: no no. I was about to tell you i not given you my bank account how you tranfer me.

Monkey. Ohh. Say la bank account haven give. Err err ahh ahh i thought you really want it in you. Hahaha. Write down here and you can go i want to have some nap now. Unless you want accompany me.

Sheryl: no no. ok bye. Thank you
Old 07-04-2017, 03:30 AM
Samster

Continue tomorrow thank all for all support. I have been in this forum for years but just created accout not long to share story of me and good fr for bro in fl1 since i am a regular chiongster hopping to share good story of me and good bonk.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:32 AM
Samster

Although i do not know much about point and power but still, Thank for the 9 green apple. Appreciate it alot.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Steady la! Up u also.
Old 07-04-2017, 05:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
Asgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to behold

Good share TS
Old 07-04-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
koolbiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 07-04-2017, 07:48 AM