The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future
Re: FLs who overvalue themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
But the girls are choosy, they see pic then deal is off, no fun in the end. Isn't it just a monetary deal, not chemistry or long term relationship.
yah lor. locanto got many instances of choosy girls liao. that's why my impression of local FLs is going downhill. nabei, people paying you for intimate time liao still wanna smlj demand picture first before meetup. These kind really asking for a punch in the face

So despo for money liao come online post ads asking for unreasonable amounts yet can still afford to be choosy to see face pic first before making a decision knn they think social dating app ah?
Old 03-04-2017, 10:39 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
yah lor. locanto got many instances of choosy girls liao. that's why my impression of local FLs is going downhill. nabei, people paying you for intimate time liao still wanna smlj demand picture first before meetup. These kind really asking for a punch in the face

So despo for money liao come online post ads asking for unreasonable amounts yet can still afford to be choosy to see face pic first before making a decision knn they think social dating app ah?
I cannot tell you want to do, it's your life, only can tell you from experience and sexperience, not all local service providers are good enough to be on par with foreign talents. Just depends alot on your luck. My regular FL (China lady), treats me very well, but too bad she gave up this lifestyle and went home. I have to start over again to source for a good sexual partner and it is not easy nowadays.

Good luck.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
I cannot tell you want to do, it's your life, only can tell you from experience and sexperience, not all local service providers are good enough to be on par with foreign talents. Just depends alot on your luck. My regular FL (China lady), treats me very well, but too bad she gave up this lifestyle and went home. I have to start over again to source for a good sexual partner and it is not easy nowadays.

Good luck.
Yeah depends a lot of luck, true. Not all local FLs are bad la. there are some hidden gems here and there, and i've met some really good ones. they come and go. I have a regular (PRC) who treats me well, never a time watcher, does everything swee, even after finish can sit back chill and relax for long periods of time. She occasionally treats me out for meals sometimes out of goodwill.

Looks like I stepped on an angry local FL's tail here

Old 03-04-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

another one to shame here

this whore promised to meet me originally then suddenly when comes to meeting, suddenly all the lj reason come out. "forgot got family dinner later, cannot meet."

then postpone to tmr, and promise will never fly aeroplane. And guess what?
totally go MIA. then suddenly delete me off, replies me on locanto and giving me all the sarcastic replies. people with poor upbringing like her will never wanna admit they did wrong and insist they are right all the time.

Wechat ID : Swampdonkeys11

She claims to be "half japanese" 19 year old girl, charging $180.

Any champion try to jio her out lorh.

Old 03-04-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sandinista deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah depends a lot of luck, true
Very true bro
Old 04-04-2017, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:

this whore promised to meet me originally then suddenly when comes to meeting, suddenly all the lj reason come out. "forgot got family dinner later, cannot meet."

totally go MIA. then suddenly delete me off, replies me on locanto and giving me all the sarcastic replies. people with poor upbringing like her will never wanna admit they did wrong and insist they are right all the time.

Looks prc. Maybe Malaysian.
Could b scam. Possible
_____
Exchange points misleading ma
Old 05-04-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 14
TudourGold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTudourGold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

You really have bad luck with these women .
Old 05-04-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazp View Post
Maybe sg locals are too gentle, or rather whatever you call it?

That's why there's this thing call rejection fee. Ever heard of people paying after they reject the product? Only happen in SG.

I was shocked when I read that FLs charge rejection fee. If we keep on willingly pay, FLs will just get bolder and bolder. Their skyhigh fees already said it all.
I think only the local FLs charges rejection fee; to cover their cost of travelling down to meet with us. PRCs and others I have not come across since we visit them.

On the other hand, if there is no rejection fees, then what's there to stop customers from backing out at the last min?

Must be reasonable lah
Old 05-04-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TudourGold View Post
You really have bad luck with these women .
i classify them as time-wasters lor.

Talk so much in the end also back out and dont bother calling off the appointment off, ccb

that's what irks me the most. god knows what happened. got another richer guy offer her even more money so she go meet him and aeroplane others or she just got a sudden guilty conscience and suddenly dont wanna do it or she's afraid of meeting a total random internet stranger.

to hell with bitches like her lah. just hope they kena retribution only for wasting people's time like that.

I'm surprised no bros here added her and tried their luck yet
Old 05-04-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
fatigue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The problem is that there are idiots willing to pay and spoil the market. Lan lan lor, just move on to another girl. In the end, just a fuck what. Dunno why ppl are so willing to pay so much money for a local sg girl.
Old 05-04-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
AirNotes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatigue View Post
Dunno why ppl are so willing to pay so much money for a local sg girl.
Very true don't get it too
Old 06-04-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
CzechItOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirNotes View Post
Same here too
Old 06-04-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirNotes View Post
When people spoil the market, these girls will not want to settle for anything less than what the Robert paid for. Only when these Roberts move on to better cheaper cai then they will start to lower their price
Old 06-04-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

whores like her give SG FLs a bad rep. only know how to demand and demand. later dead fish in bed. or face buang in real life.
Old 06-04-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
pisai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
When people spoil the market, these girls will not want to settle for anything less than what the Robert paid for. Only when these Roberts move on to better cheaper cai then they will start to lower their price
Roberts most likely will remain as Roberts, seldom change
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1