The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MuscleSmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hidden past of a young married man

Please continue TS
Old 29-03-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
allblack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyallblack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good start! Can't wait for more!
Old 29-03-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
EmlynHughes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story!
Old 30-03-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping as well
Old 30-03-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter here.
Old 30-03-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
BlurLikeSotong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joining the campers here
Old 30-03-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
invertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyinvertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hey thanks to all bros for the encouragement... never been good with composition writing since school days but i'll try my best to not sound boring haha..

I have limited pics.. secretly kept them somewhere.. can't bear to delete them but scared "tio liak" by wifey also.. haha..

So I was woken up in the morning by her movement on the bed, opened my eyes slightly to see her walking butt naked towards the toilet.. she looked at ease, walking slowly...not grabbing anything to cover herself..just casually walking towards the toilet.. I was still quite seh from the alcohol the night before but it didnt stop my cock to get throbbing morning glory..

I sat up on the bed, leaning on the headboard of the bed...stretched alittle while waiting for her to come back to me.. she was done with her business at the toilet and was alittle shocked to see me up, smiling at her..

She greeted me with that typical "teh teh" china voice .."good morning!"

I just smiled and gestured for her to come back to me in bed.. she bubbly obliged... hopping alittle before crawling back to bed and into my arms..

At this point, I was still unsure if she was really a KTV hostess....a FL... prostitute or whatever...

I stroked her hair and asked about her plans for the day, she said she has nothing on for the day til evening when she had to work...I probed further and she eventually told me she works at this night club along jalan sultan..

She was really sweet, behaved like a little girl.. made me want to care for her... be gentle to her.. I was not used to such kind of relationships but I felt so comfortable, to the extend it made me want to be with her... haha

I couldnt control myself....started to caress her body while she was curled up on my chest... I know she doesn't mind..infact i felt that I would be a pussy if I didnt fuck her again.. She seemed to enjoy the previous night as much as I did..

I did not hesitate... hands went straight to her breasts, grabbing alittle....while massaging her nipples with my palm... she did not resist, just hugged me tightly around my waist.. purring like a little kitty

I asked her in mandarin

"so it seems you enjoy drinking cum alot.... how does it make u feel ?"

She did not reply... just gave a soft laugh and continued to hug and rub my body...

I started to tease her more....telling her how naughty she was... being my cum dump... and how loud she moaned last night... I wanted to tease her verbally for awhile before checking her water level between her legs....

I sibei gian song...I take pride in my foreplay, especially verbal foreplay haha...

After awhile, I slid my hand which was rubbing her knees up wards....higher between her thighs.. she did not spread for me...I had to overcome some slight resistance but it was gratifying.......... her vagina was soaking soaking wet....

I looked at her and smiled.... before saying "you are so wet....."

She gave a very shy expression...and dont know wtf...put 2 fingers into my mouth... started to play around with my tongue with her fingers.. I was really quite taken aback... felt weird but kinky la....

I did not wait any longer, grabbed her and layed her back down on my bed... grabbed one of her legs up to rest on my shoulder and slid my rock hard cock inside her vagina raw..(we fucked raw the night before too)...

I couldnt help myself but fuck her really hard..I know she's not an innocent good girl.. which made me want to fuck her really really hard... WHile thrusting deep inside her, I kept reminding myself to tahan before I cum.........to make sure I release a good full load inside her mouth..

she did not give a fuck and moaned like crazy...Im sure my neighbours could hear us but we did not care at all... I enjoyed how she was literally screaming every time i thrust hard into her... I was at my limit very quickly and grabbed the back of her head ..guiding her face to my cock..she knew I was cuming and opened her mouth wide... I released a stream of cream on her face but she was quick and helped to guide my cock again into her mouth....

I had never seen a girl slurp on my cock so hungrily.... she literally licked every single trace of cream off my cock.... I watched her swallow which made me soooooooo fucking turned on....

.............................continued next post
Old 30-03-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

pitch tent and gather around campfire
Old 30-03-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

invertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyinvertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was really damn shagged after that..... cant remember if I ever fucked that many times within such a short period.. haha... But it felt good.....extremely good.. I achieved what I was seeking for on my first solo hunting expedition...

We lazed around...talked about ourselves alittle and I started to feel she was alittle clingy... asking questions about who stays with me...why am I living alone... and even asked if she could stay over with me for a few more days...

I thought to myself "NINABEH.....I just got off a 7 year old ONE-gina relationship and now someone trying to tie me down??? no way man..." I kept my answers short and general...

She popped opened another can of my beers from the fridge....I teased her "wah...so early drink beer again ah?" she smiled and said "I have to keep my face rosy....customers like me like that...."

We took a nap ... exchanged numbers.... and she left for work later in the evening...

So bros and sis, this was my 1st ONS experience.... please do continue to support, I bonked 12 different girls on my first year of being newly single and I cant wait to share all these stories to the world...I kept it inside for too long....

......................stayed tuned for Story number 2.
Old 30-03-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

Ts. Am here to support. Waiting for ur stories.

Cheers
Old 30-03-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jamesjack is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tent set for the story to follow
Old 30-03-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
ongtambi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support ...
Old 31-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

sorry guys for the slow updates... caught up at work

Before I start on story 2, this ah tiong bu did text me again the same night asking to come over to my place...but I ignored her as she seemed very very clingy... probably took my place as a refuge, I heard how KTV girls prefer to stay over at client's places cause they usually squeeze like canned-sardines in their rented accomodations....

Besides... my fuck spree has just begun.....my quest to fuck as many girls as I can within a year has just started

My ex finally decided to officially "declare our breakup" on facebook...I tell you.... it was such big news to the people around us... We were together for so long and everyone was hoping we would be together all the way.

I was still getting over her even with all the support from my friends and also my first club ONS pick up, the FB "SINGLE" status declaration... made me feel even more upset....

BUT...it was not all bad. I started to receive many private messages from many female friends, some I see everyday... some no contact for years..

I saw this as a GIANT opportunity for me....since my goal was to fuck as many girls as possible, the easiest pool will be those around me (I later realised how much an asshole I am for doing this... some of the girls I fucked were closed friends with each other..)

So lai liao lor.... I started chatting with those who came to "lend a crying shoulder" first... telling them my sob story with my ex girlfriend and also how I was staying alone now due to difference with my family...

Wah I tell you bros who are 20+ years old.....If you want many pussies, go rent a place on your own... girls DIG THAT.. but of course, deco the place nice nice lah...

STORY NUMBER 2

Got home from work one day, quite shagged so did not plan anything...just went back home, turned on the music and chilled out with a bottle of wine..

I logged onto facebook and noticed a new message from this friend from my secondary school.. Sibei excited cause I always had alittle crush on her during school days..lets call her Steff

Dont remember the full detailed conversation but it went something like this :

Steff : "Hey!"
I soon realised when girls go "Hey!" means they itchy... wahhaha

Me : "hey! how have you been, havent heard from you in awhile"

Steff : "not too bad, busy with work...I saw you just broke up with your girlfriend... are you ok?

Me : "yea.. ok lah.. better to not let a failing relationship drag too long, like this better for both of us.."

Steff : "yea I can understand.."

Me : "I realised the last part of a dying relationship is really terrible, both parties turned cold to one another, we dont ask each other about our day anymore.. we can go without contact for days... it was a terrible terrible feeling, mentally exhausting..."

Steff : "dont think so much.. enjoy your newly found single life !"

Me : "haha yea! I have so much time with my friends now and these few days I find that I am more stressfree"

Steff : "haha.. if you ever get too bored, we could catch up too! but you stay telok blangah now..so far away, you will have to come over to serangoon for meet ups hor haha."

Me : "anything la...got pretty girl willing to go out with me...anywhere also can...what are you doing now?"

Steff : "haha....now ah..nothing lor.. you?"

I thought to myself.... mai tuuuu liaoooo...
Me : "tomorrow saturday...you so homely one meh...stay at home disturb people online... lets go out for a drink.. somewhere near your place"

Steff : "now ah... so rush... already 7pm plus...lazy la..."

Me : "still early what... you go get ready now la... we can be sipping wine there before 9pm.. haha.."

Steff : "OK! i go wash up and prepare! I know of this place at Bishan Park, very nice and cosy.. got liveband summore... my number is 9xxxxxxx gimme a missed call now hor! I text you when i am ready to go"

I ji tao excited... faster pour away the wine in the glass... chiong go shower.. shaved my balls and picked a nice shirt... I was done really quickly..then camped back at my PC waiting for her to tell me she's ready... wahaha so excited that time.. My first proper date with a girl after my break up..

Steff texted me on my phone to tell me she was ready and gave me the address of the place which was in the middle of Bishan Park... called Middle Rock Bar............ (to all my bro/sis followers...that place eventually became my lion's den... you will realise that is where I bring most of my first dates to before I devour them...haha)

I took a cab to the place...that place was like a bar in the middle of a jungle... trees and plants all around..and it was dark.. I entered the place and looked around for her.. I saw her sitting alone, our eyes met and she gave a very cheerful smile... I immediately melted.. she's still as bubbly and cheerful as before, looking at her reminded me of all the times I PCC-ed thinking about her in the toilet.. wahaha....

I went over to her, gave her a charming smile and a "Hellooooo"

Me : "wah this place is so special...you come here often ?"

Steff : "yep, its very nice and cosy right? the live band here is good too... I intro you this white wine, very nice one"

Me : "haha...you very thirsty issit... I havent sit down you cant wait to order wine already.... very jiu gui leh you..."

We laughed and ordered a bottle of Riesling...

I felt very comfortable with her cause she's so cheerful and laughs very easily... Nothing happened that night though... I sent her home at the end of the night and promised to meet up again real soon.

Ninaohia....I was too afraid to jump into it too quickly so didnt blatantly jio her back to my home... shaved my balls for nothing... But I told myself... "This one worth it... invest some time..."

.......................to be continued
Old 31-03-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

I went home and couldnt control myself... Wanted to smack myself for not even trying to bring her home....act like gentleman for fuck.... lol...

She continued to text me when we were both home.. she told me she enjoyed herself and asked if I did too...

Me : "of course la... so lonely at home then suddenly got to go out for a drink with such a pretty girl... wah lan... I dont know what I did to be so lucky lor... haha..."

Steff : "you talk cock one la..... what do you have planned tomorrow? lets meet up again?"

kept thinking to myself "wah swee la.....she itchy already..... she itchy already....."

Me : "need to run some errands in the day... have plans for drinks at night with my friends...why dont you join us ? some KTV pub at serangoon gardens"

Steff : "wah...awkward leh...dont know your friends also....can I bring another friend ?"

Me : "cannnn....but must be female... male one cannot.. hahaha"

Steff : "wah lau you.... thought you want to go out with me...end up is want to make intro friends to you..."

Me : "No la.... you bring guy with you I have no chance to be too close with you ma...you bring female my friends can entertain her... hahaha"

Steff : "..... go sleep la...tomorrow then see how"

In my mind.... I know she damn song already... my texts sure make her THAM THAM !!!

I PCC and slept :P

The next day.....

I woke up quite late.. around 12pm... and saw texts from her.... really damn song...like pat tor like that... But I told myself that I only want the oyster...

We met at this KTV pub at serangoon gardens and we introduced each other's friends.. the cai she brought damn buang.. hahaa I kena fucked by my bros secretly when she wasn't around... but still funny la..

She sat beside me the whole night... she wore this black coloured smooth shorts...not very short but I cant keep my eyes off her thighs.. haha.. I have this very bad thigh fetish... And I was sure she caught me staring a few times...

We drank... played dice.... sang together... we were both quite touchy throughout the night.. small pats on shoulder... she likes to push my shoulder when laughing... everytime she does such small gestures.. I imagine her CB getting more and more wet...

It was about 1 plus AM when her buang friend start to complain tired...probably because my bros totally uninterested in her haha.. she kept KPKB say want to go home... kept asking Steff what time she wants to leave...

Ni Na Beh...lim peh is GAN du lan.... stupid buang cai want to try cock block me...

Steff was lost... her good friend kept jio-ing her to go home with her she would give me those "I dont know what the fuck to do" look"... I felt that she wanted me to say those words for her.... tell her friend to go home on her own so Steff can stay...

I thought of a better idea.... I whispered to Steff's ear when her friend was not looking "Hey.... why not you send her back... me and you, we head to somewhere else later.."

She turned around, looked at me... and gave me that very bigggg grin while she kept nodding her head...

Ho Seh Liao.......

Steff left with her friend.....saw them board a cab and told my bros that I jio-ed her for round 2... probably go some thai disco and then politely asked them to fuck off dont follow.. haha...

I took a cab and headed to Neverland where I was supposed to meet her...but along the way..she texted me saying she quite tired...maybe meet another time.. she reached home very lazy to go out aready...

Wah lan really sian max... I really so sian I did not even try to convince her to go out... I just told the cabbie to turn around head home... I did not reply her.

I think she knew I was very disappointed.
I reached home and washed up to see a few texts from her, telling me sorry cause she didnt really like thai discos and she really lazy after reaching home.

She kept apologising and telling me that next time she will go anywhere I want to go with me... Can tell that she was quite bothered by the fact that I sounded very disappointed. haha... LIM PEH PURPOSELY ONE!

I gathered my courage...

Me : "hai....you made me so disappointed... so excited thought can spend more time with you...on the way there already you tell me you dont want to go....like that how?"

Steff : "sorry la.... I pai seh to tell my friend I going round two without her... then the cab journey definitely have to drop me off first...or else very obvious since my place is closer than hers...."

Me : "how now...I cannot sleep.. never drink enough...."

Steff : "sorry la.... you have some beers at home right, drink abit first...I promise you to meet up very very soon..."

Me : "I want you tonight leh..."

Steff : "you ah....say so disgusting things.. haha.. you confirm drunk already..."

Me : "send me a pic of yourself now, I want to see you haha"

Steff : "Siao ! i removed my make up already la!"

Me : "then you cover your face lor... haha"

Steff : "bo liao..."

It took me sometime to convince her to send me a selfie of herself.... she eventually gave up and sent me a pic of herself. She had this hair clip on... and gave me a funny expression haha..

That when I got bolder

I sent her a selfie of myself, topless and giving her a funny face also...

Steff : "eeyer... never wear clothes..."

Me : " I stay alone at home... wear top for what.... I usually just walk around in boxers lor.."

Steff : "haha... so disgusting.... what if neighbours see you like that... "

I snapped a photo of my boxers, cant really see my bulge but was provocative enough... Steff went quiet for awhile..

Me : "ehhh....did I get too overboard haha..."

Steff : "no la... you really siao hor...send me these..."

Me : "haha... aiya... boxers only ma.."

Steff : "sot one you...... colour not nice :P"

Me : "show you underwear already you still hiam.. so picky one... now your turn to send what you are wearing !"

...... a few mins later....all hell broke loose

.............to be continued
Old 31-03-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Roared deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update
Advert Space Available