The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2017, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Re: GELYANG WL list with AR Service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Just went to 16W12 and tried house gal no.6.
She is petite, long haired, and with pink nipple.
she gave light AR only..

she moaned out loud when doggie. which turn me on , and I cummed when I saw the mirror of her in pain..
she look like schoolgirl..
Bro, can comment on her boobs cup and natural/enhanced? So that I can add to the list. Thanks

All feedback are welcome. Points is just a bonus.
Do contribute if you have any gem to share. Appreciate it.
Old 04-05-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Any new stocks with AR? Please let me know so that I can update this list.

I tried few new ones, but none with AR.

Old 04-05-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Try those listed as POWER AR. You may request them to do so. I had some finger poke before with them.
bro enjoy poking ... good job

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 05-05-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Anyone try any new girls with AR?? Please help to add to the list

Old 06-05-2017, 06:58 AM
Samster

Any one got new girl info? Going down this evening.

Old 07-05-2017, 07:58 AM
Samster

No luck.....

Old 07-05-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry for not coming to this forum..

Gal 6 of 16w12 is petite , fair skinned, B-cup natural, provided only light AR.
Old 07-05-2017, 05:47 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

I know some FL who do AR but they're quite picky as they only give to those regulars or ppl who are nice to them
Old 08-05-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
I know some FL who do AR but they're quite picky as they only give to those regulars or ppl who are nice to them
Mind sharing some details here ?

Old 08-05-2017, 08:24 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mind sharing some details here ?
Share abit no point, some ppl will take advantage and demand the WL give AR for free, WL don't give only get angry and shout at WL why you give ppl free AR don't want give me!

That is why the WL ask me not to share....
Old 10-05-2017, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Share abit no point, some ppl will take advantage and demand the WL give AR for free, WL don't give only get angry and shout at WL why you give ppl free AR don't want give me!

That is why the WL ask me not to share....
We all understand some service is based on chemistry. No point shouting at WL and it will just cause you to be blacklist from the house. WLs talk among themselves too.

Old 10-05-2017, 10:57 AM

Quote:
We all understand some service is based on chemistry. No point shouting at WL and it will just cause you to be blacklist from the house. WLs talk among themselves too.
Not everyone is that understanding, they take advantage and ask WL to give RAW or write bad reviews on SBF, I was like WTF

And sometime even if WL give special service, its an entitlement but some idiot think its a must, must do...
Old 10-05-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
mtnk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not everyone is that understanding, they take advantage and ask WL to give RAW or write bad reviews on SBF, I was like WTF

And sometime even if WL give special service, its an entitlement but some idiot think its a must, must do...
Agree with you on this
Old 13-05-2017, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quote:

Sure got mad people around. Force where got happiness?

Old 13-05-2017, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Sure got mad people around. Force where got happiness?
Singaporean mentality, abit of money they think they are the king of the world, just look at their bad behavior, espcially when they go JB or batam, you know how disgusting they behave or not? treat everyone like shit

I am also a Singaporean and I find their acts disgusting, 1st world country, 3rd world citizens mentality
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1