The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2016, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FarkingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Storytime: Olivia's Ordeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahoo00 View Post
TS is really a good writer
His story no horse run
Old 17-07-2016, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Shinpad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 17-07-2016, 02:43 AM
Samster

pastagirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written... camping too
Old 17-07-2016, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
pantler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please continue TS
Old 17-07-2016, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
FirePants deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do continue pls
Old 17-07-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
Endlessdays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEndlessdays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

++++++++++++++++++

With the boys gone, only the females were left at the table at this point, captivated by the metal lens in Darren's hand.

“Forget my earlier commands. From now on, you will all want me. You will all want to do whatever I say. Complying with me makes you extremely happy and gratified. Whenever you see me or think of me, it will arouse you,” he said excitedly. He paused for a minute, seemingly thinking of more things to say. “When I touch you or talk to you, you will get sexually excited. When we have sex, it will feel amazing. Sex with me is the best feeling ever. No one can make you feel like I do.” Another pause. “For tonight’s tuition session, forget about the others at the dining table there. They don’t exist. Let's just enjoy ourselves.”

Darren removed the object from our sight.

All of a sudden, my heart rate kicked up a notch. For some reason, looking at Darren makes my heart race. Already, I was starting to feel hot. The others seemed to be flushed as well. We were all stealing glances at Darren. Somehow, I never noticed how fine he was before. I can’t explain it. He’s just so sexy.

"Erm... Okay then," teacher Sandra said as she shyly glanced at Darren standing beside her. "Umm... what were doing?"

Darren immediately embraced teacher Sandra from behind. She gasped with surprise.

"Darren? W-what are you doing?" She asked.

"I want you teacher," Darren replied as he kissed her neck. "I'm going to take you right here."

"But, Darren..."

"Hush. I'm going to fuck your married pussy and you're going to love it."

Just hearing Darren talk was making me unbearably hot. Darren's hands snaked under teacher Sandra's blouse and I could see him go for her bouncy C-cuppers under the fabric. Teacher Sandra moaned and bit her lip. She did nothing to stop him, allowing him free access to grope her breasts.

"Okay, you three," Darren commanded the rest of us. "Put away the table and chairs. Let's make more room."

We immediately complied, clearing away our stuffs and putting away the folding table and chairs.

"Okay, nice," said Darren. "All of you, bend over the couch."

We went and knelt on the floor before the long couch.

"Except you Olivia. You come here," Darren said.

I got on my feet and went up to him and teacher Sandra who had her eyes closed and was breathing deep and hard as she leaned back against Darren. Darren slipped one hand out from under teacher Sandra's blouse and lifted my chin. He studied my face lustily. "I'll save you for last, okay?"

I nodded excitedly. I could feel my panties getting drenched when I thought of what he meant.

"Okay girls, take your bottoms off," Darren commanded the other two.

Yvonne and Rachel easily pushed down their shorts and panties, baring their shapely nubile asses for Darren.

Darren then commanded me to help teacher Sandra pull off her panties. I eagerly knelt before my biology teacher and slid my arms up underneath her skirt until I found the waistband of her underwear. I then slowly pulled it down her shapely, milky-white legs, all the way to the ground. I marveled at how soaked her cotton panties were.

The air in the living room started to smell of females in heat. Darren released teacher Sandra and guided her to cuddle with him on the love seat. I glanced over at Yvonne and Rachel who were still obediently bent over the long couch seats, their bare asses in the air and their shaved pink pussies in view. Rachel seemed to have given in to her lust and had pushed one hand under her to rub her wet pussy.

"Fuck yeah, that's right, play with yourselves you two," Darren said.

At his command, Yvonne too reached between her thighs and started rubbing her own drooling pink slit. The two girls started moaning lustily into the couch seats while they gave quite a show pleasuring themselves.

"Olivia," Darren called me.

I snapped to attention. I could literally feel my nipples go stiff.

"Take of your shorts baby. But leave your panties on," Darren ordered. "And your T-shirt too, but not your bra."

I quickly complied with his wishes. Soon I was standing before him in my black underwear while he had helped teacher Sandra remove her blouse and bra. As soon as teacher Sandra's bouncy full breasts came into view, Darren greedily lowered his head and sucked on one while he toyed with the other. Teacher Sandra only moaned and stroked his hair lovingly. Her eyes were unfocused and full of lust.

Darren became engrossed gorging on teacher Sandra's breasts, sucking noisily on one after another. It felt like an eternity standing there just watching and soaking my panties. When Darren finally had enough, teacher Sandra's breasts were glistened with saliva and her sensitive reddish nipples were very aroused and stiff, not to mentioned raw with visible teeth marks around her nipples.

"I want you now Ms. Chong," Darren growled at her.

Teacher Sandra offered no protest. She let Darren strip off her skirt so that she was fully nude. Darren frowned when he saw the unruly bush of hair on her crotch. He signaled me to come over, which I did. Without warning, Darren roughly pulled my panties downwards by the waistband, stretching it low enough to bare my smooth pussy to teacher Sandra.

"See that Ms. Chong?" Darren asked. "Make sure you shave yourself nice and clean like this for me okay?"

I had never seen the expression on teacher Sandra's face before. She stared at my smooth shaven twat, looking incredibly aroused.

"Yes Darren, I'll shave for you," she replied.

"Good. You know what? I changed my mind. Only after you prepare your pussy for me the way I like it then I'll fuck you."

"O-okay..."

"Now get over there and sit between Yvonne and Rachel. I'll come over later."

Teacher Sandra quickly complied. Darren's fingers was still yanking my waist band, stretching my panties downwards and baring my pussy to him. When I saw him looking right at my most intimate of places, I swear, I almost creamed myself right there.

"Do you feel horny Olivia?" He asked me.

"Yes Darren," I replied excitedly.

"Do you need to be fucked?"

"Y-yes."

"By me?"

"I nodded."

"But what about Zack?" He asked coyly.

I hesitated. Feeling a little guilty. However the extreme arousal still permeated my entire being, making it extremely hard to keep my mind on my boyfriend.

"I tell you what. I'll tend to the two girls over there first. You can watch and then let me know later if you want my dick in your pussy."

Darren released my waistband which snapped back up to cover myself just as my juices suddenly came gushing out at his crude words.

I watched him walk up to the others. In the middle of the couch sat teacher Sandra, naked with her gorgeous full breasts on display. Bent over on her right was a bottomless Yvonne and on her left was a bottomless Rachel. The two girls was still frigging their pussies and moaning wantonly. Clear sticky juices were running down their pale inner thighs and more puddled the floor between their knees.

Darren took his time undressing. He bent over to take off his underwear, my gaze immediately fell to the long appendage bobbing between his legs. I immediately compared the sight to my boyfriend's penis. Darren's was longer by a couple of inches at least. At the sight of his dick hardening to full length, I started panting.
Old 17-07-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Endlessdays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEndlessdays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Darren turned to teacher Sandra. "Alright, here is how we will do this," he said with a grin. "Ms. Chong, why don't we continue with the biology lesson. We'll review human reproduction today."

Teacher Sandra nodded and swallowed hard. Her eyes were locked on Darren's penis.

"You two better stop playing already and pay attention!" Darren commanded.

Yvonne and Rachel reluctantly stopped fingering themselves and withdrew their hands. Flushed and trembling, they looked up at Teacher Sandra.

"Now," Darren said as he ran his hand up and down his cock, smearing his precum. "Why don't you teach them what is about to happen to them, Ms. Chong."

Teacher Sandra nodded. "I ummm, well, In a moment, Rachel and Yvonne, you two are going to have sex. Darren here will umm, mate with both of..."

"I'm going to fuck them. Tell them that."

"Er, yes... Darren here is going to f-f-fuck both of you."

Darren knelt down behind them. "What is this hole under here teacher?" He asked as he rubbed his thumbs up and down both girls' slits.

Yvonne and Rachel both let out uncontrollable moans.

"Put your hand under here teacher. Feel it," Darren commanded.

Teacher Sandra leaned slightly forwards and slipped her hands underneath the girls, between their sweaty, sticky thighs. Darren slowly teased open and rubbed the slits, sometimes guiding teacher Sandra's fingers to explore them.

"Well?" He asked.

"T-those are their v-vaginas," said teacher Sandra stammered, her eyes fixed on Darren's big cock.

"You mean their pussies don't you?"

"Yes..."

"Also known as cunny, cunt, and cibai,"

"Yes..."

"What are the functions of Rachel and Yvonne's pussies?"

"Um... Well..."

"For tonight it's only purpose is to be fucked by my cock isn't it?"

"Y-yes..." Replied teacher Sandra.

"Why is Rachel and Yvonne's pussy leaking like crazy?" Darren asked. He raised his hands and showed the girls' sticky clear juices between his fingers.

"Well, when a woman is aroused, her vag- I mean pussy will start to lubricate..."

"It is also because they're total sluts right? They know their pussies are about to be pounded by my cock."

"Erm... Yes."

"And Yvonne and Rachel just can't wait to get fucked, that's why they've become so wet."

Teacher Sandra nodded hesitantly.

"Heh, alright. Enough theory for now. Let's move on to the practical part. Help me out teacher, I'll fuck Yvonne's slutty hole first."

Darren positioned himself behind Yvonne and allowed Teacher Sandra to take his cock and position it against Yvonne's slit. Eagerly, he took hold of Yvonne's hips and pulled her back against him as he nudged his own hips forwards. Yvonne's jaw dropped and she let out a distressing moan.

"Oh fuck... She's so tight!" Darren gasped.

"Give her- erm, pussy time to adjust. Please be gentle," teacher Sandra said.

For nearly ten minutes, Darren was easing his cock in and out of Yvonne. Through it all, Yvonne had began to sob. Teacher Sandra held her close to her chest, soothing and encouraging her as her pussy got stretched and filled by Darren's cock.

In the end, Darren managed to get all of his cock inside Yvonne. She was even starting to moan again. Darren slowly pulled back and retracted his cock.

"What the fuck?" He exclaimed.

I glanced over his shoulder and saw that his cock was smeared with bloodstains. Fresh red blood also seemed to be running down Yvonne's inner thighs.

"You're a virgin? Why you didn't say la?" Darren swore.

After brooding a while, he told teacher Sandra to bring Yvonne to the bathroom to get cleaned up. He went with them too but returned quickly, his long dick was wet and clean. He walked right up to Rachel, who remained bent over the couch and positioned his cock behind her.

"You're not a virgin too are you?" He asked her.

"I... I am..." She said.

Darren sighed. Then he slowly impaled Rachel with his cock. The two started grunting and moaning in unison. By the time teacher Sandra and Yvonne returned, Darren was slowly fucking a whimpering Rachel who had successfully taken his full length and into her as well. Darren then pulled out and instructed teacher to clean Rachel up as well, even though she seemed to bleed less than Yvonne.

I could see the sight of blood had dampened Darren's mood somewhat. After a second round of cleaning, Darren sat himself down on the loveseat and stroked his stiff cock with one hand. He motioned me over to sit by him. As I reached him, he immediately pulled me to him and cuddled me. My heart was beating wildly within my chest cavity. I could not take my eyes off his cock which he was jerking pretty hard.

He ran his free hand all over my body, teasing me, exploring me. "You're mine now Olivia," he whispered into my ear. "But don't go telling Zack all about it yet. I'm just getting started. Our relationship will be our little secret okay?"

I bit my lip and nodded. My pussy was so hot and throbbing badly. I couldn’t wait for him to fuck me.

"Don't you worry though," he added. "I'll fuck you soon enough, you'll be my favorite exclusive fucktoy." He said. "After all, for the longest time, you were the girl of my dreams."
Old 17-07-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

UltreMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS!!
Please continue soon
Old 17-07-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Superb story.
Darren has got super control, devirginised two girls but hasn't seeded them yet!
Old 17-07-2016, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Chickerton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Superb story.
Darren has got super control, devirginised two girls but hasn't seeded them yet!
He'll do that very soon
Old 17-07-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 17
tinyfeet is one of the Best!tinyfeet is one of the Best!tinyfeet is one of the Best!tinyfeet is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Storytime: Olivia's Ordeal

Thumbs up . love reading your story so far .
Old 17-07-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Aslinah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates
Old 17-07-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SkyActiv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please update again
Old 18-07-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

It wasn't long before everyone was glancing expectantly at Darren again. When he was ready, he got up and instructed Yvonne to strip off everything and come to him.

For the next twenty minutes or so, Darren fucked Yvonne doggystyle in the middle of the living room while everyone else watched hungrily from the sidelines. He started slow, easing his cock in and out of Yvonne's freshly deflowered pussy. In no time he was pounding his long cock into her very tight and wet cunt while she screamed herself hoarse. Yvonne eventually become so loud that Darren had to command her to keep it down in case she alerted the neighbors.

As I watched Darren's long cock slide in and out of my tuition mate's pussy, I could not hold back on myself. This was all too hot. My hand snuck under my panties, and I started pleasuring myself silly.

"Ugh, uh, uh, oh yeah, take it all you slut!" Darren moaned as he thrust deep into Yvonne from behind. After rutting heatedly against her slender butt for a few more minutes, Darren suddenly pulled Yvonne against his hips and grunted hard several times. My own orgasm came rushing forth when I realized Darren was cumming in Yvonne. Yvonne must have felt it too because she started squealing like a stuck pig.

Panting hard and flushed from head to toe, Darren extracted his cock from Yvonne and collapsed back onto the floor. My eyes were fixed enviously on Yvonne's red and raw pussy. After a short time, copious amounts of white cum oozed out of her very well used hole.

"Phew, that was awesome," Darren said.

I had to agree. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Darren looked up and called Rachel over. "Take off your clothes, slut," he told her.

Already bottomless, Rachel pulled her T-shirt off over her head and unsnapped her bra, freeing her perky pink tipped boobs.

"Come clean my cock with your mouth and make me hard again," Darren ordered. "The sooner you do it, the sooner I can fuck you."

Like a coiled spring, Rachel immediately leapt forwards. She got onto all fours and crawled between Darren's spread legs. Eagerly, she started licking Yvonne's juices off Darren's cock before enthusiastically sucking on it.

"Oooo, yeah. This is awesome..." Darren panted.

Meanwhile, Yvonne had sat upright with a dreamy expression on her face. Her legs were slightly sprawled and her pussy still leaking with Darren's cum. She glanced at the mess between her legs absent-mindedly before turning to teacher Sandra and asking, "Ms. Chong, won't I get pregnant?"

Teacher Sandra blinked at the sight of Yvonne's cum-packed pussy. "Yes Yvonne, you'll get pregnant if you're ovulating," she replied calmly.

"What the fuck?" Darren exclaimed. I looked at him and saw that he had an expression of panic on his face. "What do you mean pregnant?!"

"Well Darren," teacher Sandra replied. "When a man and a woman have unprotected sex, the man's sperm will..."

"I know what will happen, God-Dammit!" Darren fumed. As he spoke he pushed Rachel's head lower, making her gag on his cock. Darren then scratched his head furiously. "Shit, shit, shit," he said. "Ms. Chong, don't you have any anti-pregnancy pills?"

"No Darren,"

"Fuck!"

"She won't need pills If it is a safe day for her," Teacher Sandra said.

Darren blinked at her. "Safe day?"

"When was your last period Yvonne?" Teacher Sandra asked. Yvonne told her and teacher Sandra nodded. "The risk of pregnancy is low," she said.

"Walau, don't scare me!" Darren replied, heaving a sigh of relief. He lifted Rachel off his cock by a handful of hair. "Your pussy safe to cum inside anot?" He asked her.

"When was your last period dear?" Teacher Sandra asked.

Rachel told them and teacher Sandra nodded her approval. "She is on her safe day too," she said.

"Awesome," Darren replied. Looking down at Rachel, he said, "Okay, slut, lie on your back and spread your legs for me."
Old 18-07-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
TenArtul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1