The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alternate realities - A story...

Soon, all the girls had successfully aborted, and I had had fantastic sex with the 200+ elves under my control....

The high priestess considered this a minor miracle...
Old 01-05-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

And then the cycle of rape began again, beginning with a stunning 19 year old priestess.
I ravaged her in front of the other priestesses...

It was then that I discovered other wonders of elfin physiology!
1. The elves never had menses, so they were always available
2. They healed rapidly, so an elfin girl with bitten nipples and a torn and bloodied vagina was fully healed in 24 hours
3. Their hymens regenerated too! So they would regenerate a hymen within 2 weeks
4. Drinking their hymenal blood gives humans prolonged life, like the elixir of immortality! So I would deflower the elf, lick and suck her hymenal blood out, then fuck her brains out!

I captured a young acolyte from another church, and she was raped and devirginised in full view of the priestesses too....

I had broken the elves' will, and they now submitted to me knowing I was in full control...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 01-05-2017 at 11:38 AM.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster (P)

The elves were all 10/10 as far as figures, tightness and facial features went.
Some were even 11 or 13!
I learned to use the magic ring more, and it enhanced the sexual experience.

Then I captured a 23 year old elf who lived alone in the countryside...
Her name was Fyre, and she ran a milk farm...

Old 01-05-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
Clumpot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please continue..
Old 01-05-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ganCoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too
Old 01-05-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GoodBurger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the pictures
Old 01-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
GalacTikus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodBurger View Post
Love the pictures
Love them too
Old 01-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster (P)

Up my points to support me please.

And do tell me what you want me to do with Fyre....
Old 01-05-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Carbones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 01-05-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster (P)

Meanwhile the rape party intensified, as I continued raping elfin girls throughout the countryside...

Two sisters, 17 and 15 respectively, were brought to my bedchambers and raped simultaneously...
They had DD cups and D cups respectively, with pinkish nipples, and were thoroughly seeded!

This 18 year old was bathing by a stream, and did not notice my raiding party stealthily creeping up.
I raped her in the water itself, feeling her soft wet supple skin and devirginising and seeding her....

These two 17 year old were having afternoon tea, which I promptly interrupted.
They ended up drinking cum....

It was an addiction, and I was spilling my seed on increasing numbers of elfin girls....

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 01-05-2017 at 09:28 PM.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster (P)

It was a fantasy come true..

Fucking elfin girls.
They were like white Caucasian girls at their peak sexuality...

Best of all, they were young and virginal.
All were virgins, and were promptly devirginised by me!

Elf metabolism meant they remained young, their skin was flawless and smooth.
And their curves were better than human girls.
They were model slim, curvier with no fats. And their average tit size was C+ cups or bigger.
Due to their self-healing mechanism, their boobs also did not sag, as the supportive ligaments of Cooper healed themselves up and maintained their supple appearance.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster (P)

I also encountered and enslaved some nobility.

The difference was that they had more fancy figure-hugging outfits, less skin exposed befitting their higher social class.
Yet their breasts and nipples were still in full view, as it was elfin taboo to cover up "nature's gifts of fertility"

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 15-05-2017 at 06:09 AM.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
pandhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story TS
Old 02-05-2017, 05:33 AM
Samster (P)

The rapes continue. Due to logistics, most of the elfin girls are released after a week.
But I hold the priestesses hostage, and threaten to kill and torture them if the girls do not do my bidding.
This proves highly effective in their submissive culture.
So they go back to farming, and I get a constant supply of food.
Also, they're sworn to secrecy... but then again, they have hardly any contact with the outside world.
The brutality increases too, as I discover more magic with the fertility ring.
I can now transform my cock, only limited by my imagination....

I am raping at will across the countryside!

This 16 year old elf got filled in all 3 holes!
Soon after taking the picture, I bite her nipples off!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 06-05-2017 at 05:33 AM.
Old 02-05-2017, 05:39 AM
Samster (P)

The twins Saera and Saeri are kept in confinement for my pleasure...

They're constantly raped whenever I arrive back at my domain...

I ravage these teenage girls again and again!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1