The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
happywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Eating a lady

thanks TS for reigniting the thread.

the cunningliguists have spoken - whether writing the alphabet or figuring out the arabic numerals - it's putting the lady in your center

she's the goddess to be kissed, teased and pleasured
it's only when she surrenders all trust to u, then she'd be taken on a flight to knock knockin on heaven's door
Old 14-04-2017, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

IMHO foreplay starts the moment you see her, whether its dinner or a date.

there should be sexual tension throughout so when the time comes to do the deed, u do not need to start from level 1.
Old 14-04-2017, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 8
Niao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have always enjoys my BF or FB eats me. But I will never request them to do it for me, it's really up to them. I have never failed to suck the guy/guys I gonna have sex with till now, no man I had sex with will say no to me using my mouth on them.

I remembered when I was working in banquet in my younger days for some pocket money, got into a relationship with my manager who was almost 20 years older. Relationships only lasted short 2 weeks but that was one of my man in my life I remembered. A Chinese guy just got married with a Indian Wife.

My first sex with him was after work at the roof of the hotel where he brought me to help him to pick up some napkins for next day breakfast set up before he send me home.

Ended up he confessed to me he likes me and things just happened. He was the first man I squirt on him while he eats me. Very impressive lickings skill and we almost had sex and he will eats me without failed almost Everyday till he requested to break off 2 weeks later.

Hurt me most was only when we had sex for almost 2 weeks and he left me. He requested to break off on my bed at my home naked. That's really bad I was young so learnt my lesson not to trust older man, especially married man.
Old 14-04-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide2Despair View Post
Men so have to be good at Multi-Tasking

Playing with your clit would lapping/licking/sucking on your nipples (all at the same time) works for you ?

Cunninglinus would be very necessary I assume you return the favor when 1 receives the favor hehehe
Hahaha. Kinda like driving manual car. Super thrilling.

In my experience, technique differs lady to lady. I usually use foreplay to find out the sensitive spots of a lady (each lady has a different spot, like playing minesweeper).

Usually playing around those sensitive locations gets them wet purty fast too. Inner thigh, back of neck, ears. Met one who has sensitive collar bone area too. Haha.
Old 14-04-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
lickNpoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niao View Post

Hurt me most was only when we had sex for almost 2 weeks and he left me. He requested to break off on my bed at my home naked. That's really bad I was young so learnt my lesson not to trust older man, especially married man.
Well we all have our memory lanes... my version is a married office colleague who was like 10 years + my senior. She very demure and all. Sometimes when she gets into unhappy patch with her hubby... she would confined in me. I felt sad too seeing her so sad. Despite I was staying in the east... I would accompany her home after work in the MRT to the west side... just the two of us in the crowded train we would stand close together with an arm around her listening to her unhappiness.

(I never intend to try her out or anything because I see her as a married colleague who is 10 years + my senior and we are close that's all...)

When I resigned she bought me lunch at Moven Pick we chose a nice private corner as I told her my plans.

I left Singapore to work and came back after many years. I call her up at office she was so happy to hear from me.

Then coincidentally we just happened to meet up on Valentines day... And yes she is still with her hubby from back then and during our outing we spoke about my years overseas. We were walking and holding hands at Marina Square when she suddenly suggested up front, direct in her soft voice without looking at me...

She: We should go get a room...
Me: (speechless for a moment) are you sure...?
She: Why?
Me: What about him?
She: I don't want to talk or think about him now.
Me: O.K... sorry.. I mean...
She: Why?
Me: Nothing... I never expect this.... o.k.

There was so much things I wanna say to her... but I don't want to spoil the moment with the way I blundered it just now when she suggested we should go get a room...

Took a cab, and alight at the 1st motel we saw at one of the lorongs.... paid, got keys went in room... I on light, she promptly off light. I got the hint.

We just took each other at that very moment when I got the hint after she off the light.

We did not even on the aircon....

We frenched each other deeply, she grab me there, I grab, grope her everywhere.

In the dark she stripped off my pants, pulled down my undies and gobble me up, claiming me 100%. I stood there helpless. Surrendering to her oral skills as one hand from me was holding on to the edge of the bed while the other was in her panties with my fingers... stroking her womanhood.

Lust took over and manage the both of us.... I fondly recalled push her to the bed, lift up her skirt and yanking her panties off to the side in the dark releasing her lovely aroma and I feasted on her as she protest...

While eating her silly I confessed: "the first time (slobbering slobbering) I saw you at the copier machine... (licking licking)I never thought we will be like that...."

She responded panting "You... you looked so fierce, (oooohhh ah...) you know... when I saw you the first time (ah......) at the copier machine.... but you were.... (oooohh....) helpful and nice to let me jump Q to use the copier.... " with that she grab my head and pressure my face further between her thighs.... there was even one instance she sat on my face and I was lapping it up greedily while she suck me off clean and proper... She sure know who to make me feel like I am the only man in the world....

Anyway... That night everything was revealed, no more secret adorations, no more held back affections. We just made passionate love in the dark, sweating away...

She swallowed my essence for the big finale... I almost went mad.

After that I limped off to on the aircon, we took separate showers. We held each other in arms as we checked out. Then she said you walk first... I will be behind you.

I understood.

She did not want to appear she was with me in the lorong walking together....

When I got a cab, I told driver to wait and when she caught up with me finally she went into the cab.

I send her home.

And that was that.

It's a one time thing.

We never called each other anymore... I think for fear that it would happen again and where will all these lead to? So best leave it.

It was one of those things with an unspoken mutual understanding... that this is a one time affair just for us to shower and worshipped each other with mutual physical adoration, affection, respect...
Old 15-04-2017, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickNpoke View Post
.... there was even one instance she sat on my face and I was lapping it up greedily....
My favorite part in the next level hahaha...

For me the favorite way was doing following step with my partner.
First, she lay down and I licking, including write circle around her clit, labias and poke in & lick her vagina with my tongue just below the clit and sucking her juicy and the whole abalone, usually my partner easily cum at least once like that and her juicy started to flow.

Then we change position. I lay down and she sat straight on my face moving her hip grinding her wet pussy and wet ass on my tongue and nose. facing like reverse cowgirl position.

When she have enough with that, then I move my head near headboard, she turn around like cowgirl position. She face the headboard and hand holding on it to support and keep grinding till another orgasm.

Her juicy and taste usually make my rod very hard. Then she move down to use her pussy grinding my rod... then go in...

BTW, if you guys like cunninlingus, better also know the meaning of this hand sign hahaha. If you happen found your girl have photo like this or they make this hand sign when you taking photo, or send you photo like this... You know what she want you to do hahaha...
Old 15-04-2017, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 8
CheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of light

Nice thread. Book marked.
Old 17-04-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
happywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niao View Post

I remembered when I was working in banquet in my younger days for some pocket money, got into a relationship with my manager who was almost 20 years older. Relationships only lasted short 2 weeks but that was one of my man in my life I remembered. A Chinese guy just got married with a Indian Wife.

sorry to hear abt u being hurt badly. sometimes, there's no easy way to do it. not defending what he did, but he was probably conflicted ... massively.
about to start on a new phase in his life with the woman he loved and yet very lustily attracted to you ...

sometimes it's hard to be a man ...
Old 17-04-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

Lol!

I'm glad this thread has been reignited. I remembered when my ex squirted on me. It hit me right under my eye so I got a shock but once I realised it was her squirt, that turned me on even more and I start eating away even more intently and even licked her ass.

Gosh I remember her squirming and feel those trembles on her legs.

She even requested that while we had sex half way, she was gonna cum and she just stood up and squat on top of my face as i ate her pussy away and she squirted all over my face. It felt like I had a proper facial wash.

One of the kinkiest moments of my life.
Old 17-04-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is it different for a girl when she is being eaten by another girl vs a guy ?

Was told it is and also better.
Old 17-04-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempLust View Post

Wow now that is something I'd love to know about.

Ladies, will do the honours and share the experience and the verdict.
Old 17-04-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FiakingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempLust View Post

Always wanted to watch girls doing that!!
Old 20-04-2017, 07:09 AM
Samster

Woah... its gone all quiet again.

Maybe the ladies out there are feeling shy to share these details but maybe, if they do share it, they'll come to realise that we men are just pigs eating at the trough when eating pussy.

No finesse. Lol.
Old 29-04-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
shamimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The golden rule is lots of foreplay... Get us horny enough and you can do whatever you what..hihihihi... for me, if no foreplay it will just tickle me and I don't like being tickled...
Old 29-04-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
MrWorld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamimi View Post
The golden rule is lots of foreplay... Get us horny enough and you can do whatever you what..hihihihi... for me, if no foreplay it will just tickle me and I don't like being tickled...
Very well said!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1