The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 01-03-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

9539 up up up
Old 01-03-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Lol @ bro iicy, looks like hbf terminal getting clever.They put a reflective glass on all thier glass door. So now kaisu bros (like myself) cant see which ferry is coming and can't queue at the front to get our tix scan or maybe hbf terminal is having a renovation, shit do I know.
wow! thx 4 info bro,i din't knw can like tat do de.

But hor,let me share with u wat bro nono taught me the last yr wen i go btm with him. U no need always stay @ 1 gate to scan yr ticket de,u can jump 2 any gate of the 3 available gates 2 scan yr ticket. Tat meaning is even my ferry abt 2 cum wen it's shwn on the TV screen 2 ask me go Gate 2 prepare myself 4 boarding tat time,i go gate 3 or 1 to scan my ticket instead, where tere is likely no queue...lol...cut all the other queue on gate 2 for my own ferry. Dn't believe u try next time.

so far i once a blue moon go 2 btm all no problem de,ani problem go find 4 nono.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
BTW, I got the bed cover ready.
Great! Nw u,piglet & all men in tis tread cannot play gay liao. If bed shit too long can tie ard each other didi aso can do. Like tat wan 2 'gay' aso can't.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunlim View Post
Keen to try out some action there. Wonder if any bros can advise?

Tks alot
my advise is hor,go nagoya tere,book 1 ovrnite ger,then bring her go play golf with u or ask her stay in yr rm also can. anitime can aso help u clean yr 'ballz'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
No lah, he don't know of the new private dick, sorry - dock, that Bunga has that Penguin Ferry operates from Tanah Merah to Bunga directly, how to arrive there straight. I tried it yesterday and they even have a VVIP room where they had ceweks from Bunga serving cunt-lemon juice. I guess he's drunk from the cunt juice, not susu.
Lol..i jus learn smthg today. Bunga got new dock serving penguin ferry frm TM direct.

Quote:
And you still ask him go pump pump pump? Later he stop by the petrol kiosk beside HBB and start pumping the nozzle. (Up to your imagination how he does it...)
aiyo,tis kind of thg hw 2 pump wrong hole, petrol nozzle pump car hole,my dick nozzle pump pussy hole la.

Quote:
She smokes a lot and breast would make the runway at Changi Airport ashamed.
Lol...mai hiam la,so long she no hv nozzle can liao...
Old 01-03-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

My 36th Batam Trip Summary
(CNY 2017 from 27th Jan to 1st Feb)

Reference : 35th Batam Trip Summary

I have a lot to write on this summary but i have been thinking for a bit on how i should start it,hehehe...like last year's 2016 CNY trip ,i reached Batam on the eve of CNY (2017). Unlike last year's CNY, whereby i was with friends,many things can still be fine-tune (if there are hiccups)...this year,i have to hands on everything myself,hoping and praying none of my original plans would go wrong.

On 1st sight upon reaching Batam Harbour Bay,it wasnt as crowded as last year or the year before. However Harbour Front was super crowded with so many Bangladeshi,Indians and there was quite a handful of Malay families too. Ferry was a delayed for about 15 mins due to some big cruise ship moving out of Harbour Front.

When i board the ferry,i sigh a long relieve,hehehe...it was only around 50% filled. So you see,from the moment i boarded the ferry to Batam at Harbour Front,i become immune to any crowd all the way until i returned from Batam. Getting my passport chop at Harbour Bay took me only less than a min due my S$10 extra express queue.

This year was very much like last year's CNY,i seems to (always) be the 1st guy from my ferry to clear the custom (hehehe...jus like last year CNY). Custom at Harbour Bay seems to be busier as compared to CNY 2016 . Last year i was the ONLY person in the queuing hall upon arrival area,..this year i see custom officers still unable to clear the queue from the last ferry upon my arrival (just like CNY 2015 but not CNY2016). Both years,i was in Batam during the CNY Eve. The year before the last,i was in Batam on the 1st day of CNY (2015).

My biggest fear this year is still the custom officer becos i brought in something fun...

Thank heaven i wasnt penalized for that,even tho i know it isnt an illegal item.

Upon arriving to Hotel,i didnt even unload things from my bag,i headed straight to pick up my pre-booked girls. Before i step out of room,i call the housekeepers to transfer my "stuffs" i left behind in my last trip there to my room,asked them to put in all my room SOP so i dont need to waste time to call (and then wait) after i finish picking up my girl,hehehe...

(this is a 6D5N trip,and i didnt want to bring much,so i left quite a few things in the hotel so that this trip i can travel ultra-light which also help me move a bit slower than Quicksilver,hehehe...)

So far so good,thing has so far gone on smoothly for the 1st night. Price for my 1st 2 night girl cost 800k/night,hehehe....lower than what i paid for last year.

Chinese New Year,Hotel restaurant were quiet and there was some promotion around. (by the time anyone sees this promo,it would be already over,hehehe...)

Was quite surprise why most restaurants in Batam hasnt got much business and at a later time did i realize most locals who celebrate CNY in Batam cooks their meal at home.

...continue to page 2...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-03-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

On the 1st day of CNY itself,i realize that i ran out of small change in rupiah,so i need to change some dollars and there is only 1 shop opened that time. I changed S$110.00 at a crazy rate of 9200/SGD when yahoo finance was showing 9400/SGD (or more). Learned from past years experience,I changed in Sillypore at 9330/SGD 2 days before CNY eve, where half my budget goes into. Not a bad choice for this CNY.

Early morning,1st destination was to A2 food court to have late breakfast,thank heaven most shops were opened. My original plan was to head to Astro,but they were closed on 1st day of CNY. After brunch,i then head over to Tua Pek Kong temple at windsor.

It wasnt exactly crowded in the early afternoon. The smoke reminds me my last CNY trip where by i visit the same temple in the earlier part of the morning,and it sure was much crowded. My friend told me the next following CNY 2017 ,he's never gonna join to temple anymore,hehehe...he was complaining of the smokes by those incense from temple. Makes people who are not used to it may feel as if the whole temple was on fire isnt it? Hehehe...

Nope,like i said earlier,my timing was just right. The temple isnt exactly crowded...

...and there it is...more gigantic incense to be light up on the later part of the day....

If you think this is crowded,last year there were at least twice the amount of worshipers. The crowd for this year at my chosen right timing seems to be so much lesser as compared to last year's.

(the more devoted one tends to worship at much earlier hours with their whole family)

Its afterall the start of the Lunar New Year,i notice most of them came in families of young and old. The above were the inside of the temple when i stepped in...and slowly, i step out to outside of the temple to the incense paper burning area...

...continue to page 3...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-03-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster

Gonna get a feel of the CNY scents in the air this year...

This time round,there are simply to much to write and I think for this summary,i will just get straight to the point instead of summarizing up.

1st day 1st night was pretty good,so is the 2nd night...and then the 2nd day was going towards Tiban Tua Pek Kong...my 1st trip there for CNY...something which I wish to note down for next year.

Take a look around and breathe in the air of CNY 2017 in an almost open land....

...and from the top view down. Never before have I seen so many cars paked together in the open car park.

At this point,i would like to say all the animated photos has been resized to less than 10mb each (some even way lower),so it may not be as taxing as the previous summary when each full pic cost more than 10mb and as for the below photo,which I don't plan to resize,so click on it at your own risk.

The animated photo below simply shows the inside of Tiban Tua Pek Kong temple.

http://picgur.org/images/2017/02/21/Tiban4.gif

...continue to page 4...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-03-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster

So much for the 1st 2 nights in Batam. Above the few posts were just repeated stuffs that i did the previous few months and/or part of it has been done before in my last CNYs.

Following this would be where my fun begins...something that i have never done before. Basically got some contacts from a friend,manage to book a girl from Surabaya and send her over to Batam at 800k per night excluding the nearly 1.4 juta of air ticket via Lion Air....hehehe....one of my worry is,i need to fork out the 1.4 juta 1st...and if the girl didnt turn up,i lost 1.4 juta...but thank heaven,all works pretty well in the end.

(note here that i have been planning this for a while before execution)

On my 3rd day of CNY 2017...

Thats one of the place above which i already planned to go to before my next step...got my regular girl ,have some good time before heading over to the Hang Nadim International Airport to self collect my 'over-the-sea' order.

Heading over to the airport for the 1st time in my 3 years to fetch a non-working-but-soon-to-become working girl. Need to actually get pass the gantry above before getting to the airport below.

...the airport sure look old.

...continue to page 5...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-03-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

There really isn't really much around the Batam Hang Nadim airport that would interest me enough to make me turn on my HP camera to take the pics,below photos were what i have extract from the net and then consolidate it together...

i believe if i were to take photos with my hp camera,it would most likely be what it is as above,hehehe...ok,i am lazy and on top of that,i didnt really like to take photos (unless its things that can capture my attention).

It took me a while to find "my girl" at the airport tho,hehehe...

So much for the part at the airport.

On the way back,knowing that the girl hasnt ate much since morning,i bought a few boxes of curry puff...

...each box if i dont remember wrong it has 5 pieces in it,...1 box for the driver,1 box for the hotel receptionists on duty,1 box for the security guards (also on duty) and 1 box for my girl (and myself)...they are from Swee's at beside Biz Hotel,and only cost 3k rupiah each,hehehe...everyone was happy. Me too!!

Later that evening,we had dinner at Food Colony and thereafter,headed for a movie...

...continue to page 6...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-03-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

We watched 2 movies in this trip...one was Resident Evil,the other was Kungfu Yoga. I learned that my girl belongs to cheerful type...always smiling and always laughing at the smallest thing. No,this girl was a more normal girl than all the previous girl i have booked...an optimistic characteristic and not those who play "mind game" type and wanting everything that sets her eyes on when i brought her shopping.

Maybe she came from some kampong,nearly everything at BCS Malls dont seems to interest her. Well,i was trying to buy her something (watches ,dress,HP accessories etc) but she just brush me off,hehehe...this girl is really alienic to me.

It is only when i brought her to the BCS supermarket,her eyes brighten...hehehe...yet still relatively quite reluctant to buy anything until i try to catch her touch something there.

We bought some groceries...things that we both need for the rest of the 3 nights. Following days has really nothing much except visiting the Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple...

...and behind the Mi Le Buddha statue. It was actually a mini stage.

I actually planned to visit the ex Vietnam Camp since I feel that this trip,i seems to have a lot of time. But thinking it is CNY,so I push back this plan to the next trip. Not a very good idea to pay 'graveyard' a visit on such auspicious festival.

...continue to page 7...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-03-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Good time tends to fly past pretty fast. 6D5N seems so long but yet feel so short. Its finally the last day of trip and make a guess what did my girl bought back to her hometown...hehehe...

Its an entire carton box of tit bits,chocolate and some hotel freebies like...which she says she is going to pass it to her family and friends when she returned back to her hometown.

...well,at least she bought some things which didn't really amount to much. She is such a simple girl,non-ambitious, no greed and always so cheerful...damn,i think I maybe attracted to her already....hehehe...even have plan to RTF her in my next coming trip.

I checked out of hotel earlier than my usual time to send her off to the airport and on our way to the airport (again)...

..and soon,its time to see this girl back just like how I pick her up earlier...

After sending her off,time is still early as my way to Sillypore is still quite some time away,so i headed for a massage. I have another potential 'target' that day,hehehe....

I think thats about all for this trip...following this,i will be writing stuffs not in sequence in this trip.

...continue to page 8...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-03-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

1. My 1st day lunch was in a2 food court (stores were all so hardworking),in fact i went to a2 food court quite a few times over the last 6D5N. Its just that Astro Food court was close on the 1st day of CNY and i only ate there on my 2nd day onward. This is also the 1st time i notice the Siok Bak store produce very nice siok bak,hehehe...its better than their char siew.

2. The next thing is my light saber. I didnt bring it back to Singapore but gave i to the girls. See,i know they are going to like it,hehehe...

3. i brought the girls to the movies. And seriously,non of the movie matched this one which we watch in my room...a cantonese RA movie with bahasa subtitle. The girls were laughing like no 2mrow,hehehe....

Its an old Chinese RA movie with bahasa subtitle.

4. Next is fireworks...the video file in animation is big...so i am hiding it,open at your own risk tho. almost 20mb for a 5 sec firework,hehehe...

( Click to show/hide )

5. Next is Barongsai in Mega Mall,hehehe...this one no need to say much. I am just keeping data for next year.

36.6mb file
( Click to show/hide )

Its named as Barong Sai...meaning Lion dance. The locals,whether its the indo local or the indo chinese were attracted to the lion dance performance. They all seems to like lion dance occasion.

...continue to page 9...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-03-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

All in all in this trip,it brought back to me many good memories over my last 3 years in Batam (this is my 36th Batam trip summary,hehehe...). Making new friends,meeting and linking up with strangers who later become kakis, many of the people i met were good people. Even at the point of this write out,i brings me back to 2014 time...

A bro who joined me in one of my newbie group trips once asked me, why am in putting MM massage in my to-avoid list,is that a lousy place/joint to go to in Batam? My reply to him was there will never be an all-good or all-bad places. Its on my signature becos i personally find it not suitable for someone who is relatively new to Batam. Today,this MM reminds me of a some of the best girls i had there,a bro who once had the most wonderful time too.

And then later,my memory brought me to New Berry who was once banned by a senior bro here. Today they turn out to be one of the better joint and during just before CNY 2017,it was raid by the police and is now permanently closed. The shop could have been closed,but the overnight booking spirit prevailed...hehehehe...most of the girls were in Permata Indah now.They had a number totaling up of more than 100 girls in it today. And thats not counting the recently add-on during Feb/Mar 2017. Gold Bird and Memory also absorbed some of the girls from New Berry too.

Indah2 is closed too,again absorbed by Permata Indah. Their closure left me wondering where uncle sonny will end up at,hehehe...so today,as of CNY 2017,the remaining number of more reputable booking joint is left with...

1. Gold Bird aka Sedona

2. Permata Indah

3. Memory

4. JV Happy 8

...continue to page 10...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-03-2017, 01:28 AM
Samster

5. MM Massage

6. Bunga

7. Hawaii

8. Kupukupu

...continue to page 11...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-03-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster

9. Sri Kandy

10. Link's

11. Matahari aka Segar

(outlook of the shop name below has changed,due to a bought over by Segar)

I have given a few smaller scale booking places like the 2 Moonlights , Orchid, Princess non-salon etc, a miss. Will all the above 11 major overnight booking joint be still around during CNY 2018? Time will tell.

Why am in putting up nearly all the Batam booking joint here?Hehehe...i need to do something in the near future,so this few pics of them all has a purpose to stay in this summary. It will be easier for me to draw their respective map in future too.

...continue to page 12...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-03-2017, 01:30 AM
Samster

This trip is more like memory walking lane for me,especially when most of my links,the photos in them and a small portion of the info I collect had went missing in a matter of weeks. So right now as I write this summary,i am also reading backward what I have wrote over the last 3 years, re-tracing my steps,at the same time repairing anything that were broken as I go along. 'Rome' is not build in one day,and when my 'Rome' is partially broken, I need to rebuild it all over again. I will need time and a lot of repeat info will need to be re-modified and re-post at a later time.

Now for the things I wish to take note on so that I can remember in my next CNY trip :

1. Over the last 2 CNY,Batam has been flooded by Foreign workers from Sillypore,i look into the reason and learned one little thing. Citizens from Bangladesh has been granted entry without the need for Visa-On-Arrival on 2nd March 2016. (India citizen was granted Visa Free on 7th Oct 2015)

2. Most money changer were closed in Batam leaving the smaller number who opens during CNY a chance dominate the market. Exchange rate was surprising better in Sillypore than in Batam during CNY period. And Ferry Terminal money changer was surprisingly giving better rate than those individual moneychanger shops due to a more intense competition when more shops open for business on the 2nd and 3rd day of CNY within the ferry terminal area. (a lot of money changer outside ferry terminal wasn't open hence the lack of competition)

(above taught me something about Batam in general, competition do keep the price down in some way)

3. Competition for girls mainly come from those foreign workers from Sillypore and not from cheongsters from Sillypore and Malaysia over the last 2 CNYs.

4. Due to a more intense competition ,Gold bird no longer doubles up their booking price. Has it got to do with addickson and ah peng not being around anymore,hehehe...I don't know. A friend of mine booked an ex. New berry girl from Gold bird at 900k during CNY whom I knew, she was priced at ex New Berry for 1 million rupiah in non-CNY period. Interesting....

5. As usual,got the chance to sit down at coffee shop to tcss with friends from this forum as well as some taxi drivers. Many stories were heard but one of the most prominent story was a bro who visited Links at night time to see the "performance" got drunk and created a scene due to some jealousy issue over a dancer who butterfly around. Almost started a fight. Direct words from the taxi drivers in Links, "Why? Only Singaporean got money to come out to play?" ,..."Indonesian cannot have money to come to play...",hehehe...all parties involved were high on alcohol.

A bro here burnt more than S$200 a night in Links, booking girls taking more than 3 overnight booking is a norm,so I shall share those in the future.Many stories,but I need to finish this summary as soon as I could and shall leave those till next time.

6. Baby step a time,i learn something in every trip. This trip I learned Not To Book girls from Batam ,hehehe...is my 1st step and my 1st time. I will keep practicing until i know better and more.

7. I will rate this CNY trip of my a 9/10,but in every Batam trip there is no such thing as an all good and no bad. Here's my setback in this trip at Harbour Bay ferry terminal when i am about to return back to Sillypore...

All i can share here is i will NEVER buy anything from this place even if it means FREE,hehehe...i paid for the drink yet i have chose not to collect it becos they took nearly half an hour to make my drink when there wasn't even a single customer who order anything from them over the mentioned time period.

When i met with a setback in a foreign country like this one,there are several ways to deal with it. For such a small one like this, i have chosen not to patronize their business in my life time. By the way,a small bottle of mineral water there cost more than 10k rupiah if i don't remember wrong (one of their customer told me,i think it's 15k).

8. King Massage has an increase in price. The massage for in-room and in-house is the same now. Been with Kings for slightly over 3 years, seems like its their 1st price increase. Its expected tho,since last year May 2016,when they 1st came out with the free membership thingy.

9. This year CNY 2017 seems to be quieter for me. The streets and malls i went to has lesser people,even temples was not as crowded as my last 2 CNY trips. Food places has many empty seats,even the ferry terminals in Batam was quiet too,hehehe...i think i must have done something right to have escaped from the main crowd from Singapore this year (most of my friends tell me Batam was flooded by people). I still visit BCS,Nagoya Hill Mall and some other major places like everyone else.

10. ...there seems to be something i wish to note down while i was writing no.9 above which i couldn't quite remember as yet. Think i shall leave this part blank until i can remember them later. Who knows, i may not remember at all.

On hand still got quite a handful of videos and photo not up in this summary,so i think i shall leave it till next time as it already reach 12 posts.

This trip generally was pretty much quite informative for me. I had finished this summary now,so that i can plan for next Batam trip. Pulau Galang and Coastarina,i am going for them next. If possible...i hope to visit the Dragon Fruit plantation along the Barelang bridge one day too.

Thank you for reading.

End of Summary

Go back to Page 1

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。