The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 11
lynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 💞Sensual Lynn💞

Incall in town today

Feel the GFE of ur lifetime

Experience the sensuality and great soothing gfe.

Slots available frm now onwards.

Get ur quickie or relieve urself for the week.

Late nite escapade available upon advance booking.

Read the reviews and get enticed.
https://sensuallynn.wordpress.com/reviews/

2shots promo for those who had yet to enjoy the sensuality.

Luv,
Lynn
Old 25-07-2017, 05:56 AM
Samster (A)

lynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Incall in town today

Luv,
Lynn
Old 25-07-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster (A)

Incall in town today

Luv,
Lynn
Old 25-07-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster (A)

Incall in town today

Luv,
Lynn
Old 25-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster (A)

Late nite car/room services.

Late nite personalised services in car or hotel open for booking nw.

Get the nite slots early

Luv,
Lynn
Old 25-07-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 10
herrflick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyherrflick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
FR for 💞Sensual Lynn💞

not very good at writing FR but this lovely lady deserves one,

very accommodating and eager to please, very well maintained 400 sit up a day body!! will def rtf when have the chance
Old 25-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 19
saltyOman is a Helpful and Caring SamstersaltyOman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got contact of Dr Lynn from a fellow chiongster. Asked her a few questions on how it works which later I realized can be found on her blog FAQ. Feeling a little adventurous to try local talent so took the risk to book her without seeing her face. Blog photo of body looks like my type, curvy ass and natural boobs, not too thin and not fat.

Made payment by bank transfer and arranged a lunchtime session at a hotel she booked. Immediately give you a hug after opening the door. She was dressed in a body hugging blue dress. My hands immediately went to the curvy ass to cup her cheeks, no panty! Strong GFE from start and nice chat before she helped me undress. I would not rate her high on looks but body is curvy with fair skin, natural C cuppers and pink nipples. We spend some time in the bathroom soaping each other and chatting. My dick was already stiff hard looking at her body. We started kissing a little in the bathroom exploring each others body. After washing, she asked me to dry up and wait on the bed. She emerged later from the bathroom in a red lingerie and G string. I immediately jumped out of bed ready to unwrap my present. I started drenching her and unwrapped her slowly, tasting those delicious pink nipples. I sense some positive reaction as hose pink nipples stiffened. I started grabbing her tits from behind and stick my dick between those full ass cheeks. We then proceed to bed and I gave her a good paint job on that shaven pink pussy as my hands played with those pink nipples. She then returned the favour by giving me one of the best BBBj I ever had. It went on and on and on until I felt the vessel on my dick ready to burst. I need to fuck her real bad. I immediately signaled to be capped and started thrusting her real hard in missionary.i can feel her cunt muscle tightened to squeeze my stiff dick. I wanted to bang her curvy ass in doggy but could no longer hold and shot in missionary. I slumped on her in missionary totally wasted. She cleaned me up and we lay on bed to chat before o washed up and head back to office.

Overall a good first experience with local talent. Didn't realize we have sick talented local in the business. Will RTF.
Old 25-07-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster (A)

Thanks dear for your wonderful FR n your trust n lovely support for local gems 😘😘

Luv,
Lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyOman View Post
Got contact of Dr Lynn from a fellow chiongster. Asked her a few questions on how it works which later I realized can be found on her blog FAQ. Feeling a little adventurous to try local talent so took the risk to book her without seeing her face. Blog photo of body looks like my type, curvy ass and natural boobs, not too thin and not fat.

Made payment by bank transfer and arranged a lunchtime session at a hotel she booked. Immediately give you a hug after opening the door. She was dressed in a body hugging blue dress. My hands immediately went to the curvy ass to cup her cheeks, no panty! Strong GFE from start and nice chat before she helped me undress. I would not rate her high on looks but body is curvy with fair skin, natural C cuppers and pink nipples. We spend some time in the bathroom soaping each other and chatting. My dick was already stiff hard looking at her body. We started kissing a little in the bathroom exploring each others body. After washing, she asked me to dry up and wait on the bed. She emerged later from the bathroom in a red lingerie and G string. I immediately jumped out of bed ready to unwrap my present. I started drenching her and unwrapped her slowly, tasting those delicious pink nipples. I sense some positive reaction as hose pink nipples stiffened. I started grabbing her tits from behind and stick my dick between those full ass cheeks. We then proceed to bed and I gave her a good paint job on that shaven pink pussy as my hands played with those pink nipples. She then returned the favour by giving me one of the best BBBj I ever had. It went on and on and on until I felt the vessel on my dick ready to burst. I need to fuck her real bad. I immediately signaled to be capped and started thrusting her real hard in missionary.i can feel her cunt muscle tightened to squeeze my stiff dick. I wanted to bang her curvy ass in doggy but could no longer hold and shot in missionary. I slumped on her in missionary totally wasted. She cleaned me up and we lay on bed to chat before o washed up and head back to office.

Overall a good first experience with local talent. Didn't realize we have sick talented local in the business. Will RTF.
Old 26-07-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster (A)

Re: FR for 💞Sensual Lynn💞

Thanks dear for your support and the lovely reviews n time to write this review 😊

Luv
Lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by herrflick View Post
not very good at writing FR but this lovely lady deserves one,

very accommodating and eager to please, very well maintained 400 sit up a day body!! will def rtf when have the chance
Old 26-07-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster (A)

Incall in town today

Luv,
Lynn
Old 26-07-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster (A)

Incall in town today

Luv,
Lynn
Old 26-07-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster (A)

Incall in town today

Luv,
Lynn
Old 27-07-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster (A)

Incall in town today

Luv,
Lynn
Old 27-07-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster (A)

Incall in town today

Luv,
Lynn
Old 27-07-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster (A)

Incall in town today

Luv,
Lynn
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1