The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

Gentle reminder: The cold front has hit the Shenzhen and Guangzhou. The weather is getting a little crazy these days and it will be extremely cold during these two days. Strong wind (no pun intended) will be quite common so please take good care of yourselves, make sure you put on the winter clothing. We may not be in close contact all the time but Team Phillip hope that you will be healthy and kicking. Thank you for being part of our wechat friends.
Old 24-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster (A)

japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

This morning Guangzhou and Shenzhen temperature has dropped to 1-2 degree, it is super cold! We heard that there are rooms for the temperature to drop further today, please take care of yourselves and stay warm. Have fun and be safe.
http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5...echat_redirect
Old 24-01-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster (A)

Finally GZ and SZ have welcome the first snow in a hundred year. While the snow is basically falling flakes, and disappearing fast, it is snow nonetheless. Enjoy my brothers in GZ and SZ, it is freezing our asses off now but it is a historical moment. Let's remember how you Cheong during the true winter sonata.
Old 24-01-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster (A)

We have been running around SZ, HZ and DS these few days. Apart from arranging the night activities for our brothers we also had good meals in between. There are a lot of questions on the CNY period KTV business situation. Great news is that due to the high customer demands, the ladies headcount is maintained around 100 plus at respective KTVs. If any brothers keen to join us during the CNY period, please contact Team Phillip now. We can have the reunion dinner at the location of your preference. We are waiting for you eagerly
Old 25-01-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster (A)

You may noticed that I have started some work related sharing recently, hoping that my personal experiences can be useful to our friends. Many times, my customers told me that when they visit China they will meet random individuals who claimed to have good local contacts that can provide cheap or even free services. It can be in the form of transportation and hotel, local attractions, restaurants or even the KTV arrangement. Logically, the good things in life aren't free, someone has to foot the bill so think about it, how is it possible that these good fortune will rain on us in a place like China? That aside, I am sure some brothers have hooked on to the local DJ, Assistant Mummy or Mummy, some may even be your mid-term lovers who told you that they know a lot of pretty ladies to introduce, or who are willing to sponsor free food and drinks during the KTV sessions. Come on, how many times there are hidden charges in the final bills and when you confronted them they just shrug it off? Have you really seen any of them introduce pretty ladies to you? Why would they give you away if they really like you? I have heard about similar complaints all the time, word of advice is that don't be penny wise and pound foolish. In a modern society like China, everyone is aiming for the best because they know there is no free lunch in this world. In order to explore the adventurous world with a peace of mind, we urge all the brothers to make proper arrangements with your local agents before you visit the mother land. Not everyone will welcome you like Team Phillip and ensure a happy ending and a safe trip home

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Whatsapp: +86 13929498864
Email: [email protected]
Wechat : phillip8864

Last edited by japantvb; 26-01-2016 at 01:21 AM.
Old 25-01-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=japantvb;14129461]Not everyone will welcome you like Team Phillip and ensure a happy ending and a safe trip home
u indeed professional pimp! good
Old 26-01-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kungpowkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro James, I saw that you too posted in other threads with a tint of natural hostility against almost all topics. I don't think you are a nasty person but with the been there done that don't be stupid and don't talk cock to me attitude, people might misunderstand your intentions. Bro Phillip indeed has helped a lot of newbies and non-regular cheongsters in many occasions. He might not offer the cheapest services in town but so far so good. Calling people pimp without a context is like calling someone cock-sucker because they are trying to please their bosses, it is really uncalled for. Have you engaged his services before? Or you believe you can do better than him but don't want to waste your precious time on losers like us? Looking at your points of -229, I don't think you care about what other people think or feel. Perhaps another "Limpeh tell you go and die because I am the most logical man on this earth" is on the way . Just a humble opinion, cast the first stone when you have not sinned. No matter how logical your remarks are, the way you put it across is rather sarcastic and distasteful.

Oops, and me too, sorry
Old 26-01-2016, 12:38 PM
Samster (A)

[QUOTE=jameschong1;14130021]
Quote:
Originally Posted by japantvb View Post
Not everyone will welcome you like Team Phillip and ensure a happy ending and a safe trip home
u indeed professional pimp! good
There are many good people out there James, but I have seen a lot of nasty ones too. Just a word of caution. We are in this business for a while and so far have uphold our reputations on the points mentioned. Sometimes brothers think that these are advertisements to get more business but in reality things do happen, and when they do you have to look back and ask if it is worth the risks for spending few tens or hundred dollars more. Many of our customers and brothers prioritize safety because they are not regular cheongsters, they may not have reliable local contacts like some bros do, we are always here to help. Pimp or not, it depends, when I am needed as a brother I will be one, but when someone just need pimping we can be there as a service too. After all, we have a team of very focus people who has to make a living of some sort.
Old 26-01-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster (A)

Top Reasons why you should choose Team Phillip’s Services.

Team Phillip have been continuously providing and also improving our services for all Malaysian and Singaporean bro’s out there, whom visit us. We strive to improve ourselves in providing the best services/information and updates to you, so do provide us feedbacks for improvements.
Do take in consideration that Team Philip do not incur additional or personal service charges for all the arrangement rendered.
As an established service provider for all your entertainment needs in China, we would like to just list down a few reason for those new to us on some of the services Team Phillip is providing.

1. We can assist to provide you with all your need from the time we pick you up at the airport until the time we send you back to the airport. As a Malaysian, I am well aware of our culture and needs are different from other region. Communications will not be a barrier and your requirements can easily be catered by us to suit your needs.

2. We can also assist you in sticking to your spending budgets. Do let us know what your expectations are and we can assist you while you are here. We are here to help you get the most of your entertainment while not burning a hole in your pockets. All bills and spending are transparent, and we are here to assist you on avoiding unnecessary or unknown charges.

3. We also have a large collection and varieties of hard liquor from around the world, which you can acquire from us if you are not keen on the ones provided by the KTVs. These are liquors brought in to China and guaranteed original, with various varieties of whiskies and brandies.

4. If you prefer to bring in your own alcohol, we also can assist in minimising your corkage charges. We can also help you store any remaining alcohol for your next use, even in another KTV. There is no wastage and expiry date for this.

5. We can assist in booking any of our recommended KTVs as required, but do take in consideration to book earlier as the location to be fully booked. All the KTV booking for the day can be cancel without any cancellation fee before 5pm if you have made any earlier bookings.

6. As an established service provider Team Phillip have many assistants to provide you with the necessary support on all your needs, we can ensure that there is someone there for you during your stay here, to assist you no matter it is during the day or night. You can rest assure that there is someone to accompany you and arranging transport for you after your KTV session even though it is late in the night or you are drunk. Team Phillip ensures that we take care of all our buddies whom visits us here.

7. Team Phillip also have several of our assistants linked with all the KTVs that provides them with our own group of MM girls. Hence we are aware of all the happening in there. We are also up to date on the service level and attitudes of the girls in each location. If there is any complains or issues we are able to follow up closely and provide you with a decent follow ups. We can also provide you and extra service of reserving any particular girls which are nice or special requirements like English speaking ladies or special service providers.

8. Unlike some other small or unknown places, we also ensure that there is no hidden or hanky-panky in all our arrangements. We know that these places have some dishonest mummy, manager, assistant or Dj’s, throw away or steal liquors, to hike up your expenses. Team Phillip always ensures that there is no such things that will happen in our arrangements.

9. We are also constantly linked with all the people whom are connected to the authorities and all the recommended premises. If there is any news of wind or raid, Team Phillip will provide you with the assurance and arrangement of an alternative plans to avoid any unnecessary expenses or wastage of your pre-booked tickets.

10. As Team Phillip is here to ensure your all your entertainment needs, we cater to not only KTVs, we also have daytime activities such as good food hunting, massages, SN Dragon activity, travel or sightseeing related activities. We will ensure that there is always some “buddy” there to take care of you and without any additional services fee.

Do add us in wechat for additional information or queries on terms and conditions, which do applies for certain stuff which are unforeseen.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Old 27-01-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster (A)

Team Phillip Brings to you Mixed K in Danshui.

For those of you travelling alone or with a small groups, please do not worry as your buddy in China here can still help arrange a good time for you. At the moment Team Phillip is the only one that can exclusively arrange this special rate and service for you in Danshui.

We currently have the normal Economical Mixed K where you can join single or small group party goers, or join some other easy going group parties.
Firstly we would like to introduce to you Team Phillip’s Economical Mixed K.
As you know it Team Phillip have settled down in and have built his home base in Danshui.
We have lots of groups of KTV sessions almost every night here in Danshui, but not to forget those brothers whom travels alone or those visiting us just to have fun, we have set up an economical package to cater for you and to get the most out of the KTV session here while not over spending.
Details of this mixed K below:
- To join mixed group of people in the KTV
- Admission Fee is RMB350 with free 6 cans of beer
- Additional beer and other liquor can be added if required (Please enquire for more details)
- Maximum of selecting 2 girls per session per person, girls fee are by yourself.
- Latest booking time closed at 4:00 pm
- KTV session starts at 6:30 pm.
Currently we have 2 Venue for this Mixed K, it can be held either in Legend KTV or Emerald KTV.

For more details on this please feel free to contact Team Phillip your buddy in China.

Secondly we have the Group Party Mixed K
For those of you whom prefer to join groups that are more suitable for our culture, Team Phillip have groups from Malaysian and Singaporean which we serve daily, and you can choose to join these group of mixed K party to have fun together.
Here the total bill will be shared evenly and fairly together with the group, this style of mixed K is preferred, if you prefer to hang loose and choose more than 2 girls to accompany you at the same time and also have your own preference of drinks with the company of these party group or just want to enjoy the party.
Team Phillip reserve this type of Group Party Mixed K exclusively for our Malaysian and Singaporean Brothers only, so do not worry of any communication barrier or difference in culture. You will be able to easily join in.

For more details on this please feel free to contact Team Phillip your buddy in China.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 28-01-2016, 02:53 AM
Samster (A)

When you are outstationed in China alone, or left the big group back to your room without any company, have you tried to engage the outcall service girls? Perhaps you got your contact from the name cards stuffed from underneath your door, or from the look around services in WeChat, do you know you are potentially exposing yourselves to the local scammers? First you look at the photo on the card or website, then you are tempted and decided to meet the girl, somehow the girl turned up did not match the photo but you can't reject them without paying them a "transportation fee", does this trick sound familiar to you? After a few rejections, finally someone with decent look appear and you decided to "do it", but you found that the services are lousy, no GFE feel, with "fake until cannot make it" moans and keep rushing you to finish the deed, have you experienced this before, do you remember how you feel? Why take such risks just because you have no local contacts, or stressed up after rejection wondering what these people will do since they know where you stay?

Team Philip has opened up the inter-city supermodel outcall service, we will deliver the ladies to your door step and guaranteed the lady service quality and your safety. If you are keen on our services, please add my WeChat account, we can make further acquaintance. Thank you.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 28-01-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster (A)

In Asian countries, many families have the custom of inviting friends and extended family members to their home during CNY to celebrate the new year together. One of the favorite activities after the initial greetings and catching up is to watch TV program, especially with teenagers and kids, time passes easier to many of us by staring at the TV. You and your guests may be mildly irritated when switching between the TV channels and found that only old movies that were made 5 to 10 years ago are playing on the local TV channels, they are repeated year after years. At times you wonder if the local TV channel has run out of money to purchase any new shows, therefore the viewing options are limited, but why is it your problem to deal with? Let's try something special this year? Get yourselves an UBTV Media Box, with the 1000 live channels and at least more than 50 watchable Chinese channels, you can enjoy all kind of variety shows and movies on your HUGE LCD/LED TV. Seize the moment with your families and friends, watch something interesting together so you have common topics to talk about.

For those who love singing contest variety show like "I am Singer 4" that live cast on every Friday evening, the UBTV Media Box supports super smooth streaming. All you need is an UBTV Media Box hardware and you get to watch all these channels. The courier services will be closing soon to celebrate CNY too, don't hesitate anymore, look for Team Phillip today and we will make sure the Media Box is delivered to you before the CNY.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 28-01-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster (A)

Team Philip hereby proudly present to you the GEN 3 UBTV Media Box, which allowed FREE viewing of 1000 worldwide live channels. These have included the live channels from Astro Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Japan, Korea, Middle East and Astro On Demand. The media box also equipped with additional software that has access to thousands of latest movies, which are updated on a daily basis. If you prefer Asian and English TV/Drama series, be it the latest or the classical, this media box can satisfy your desires unconditionally. With 50 complementary adult channels, you can tune into any genre you like and enjoy the great performances. The adult channels are password protected so you don't have to worry about your family members and friends activate the channels by mistake and create unnecessary embarrassment. Unlike other IPTV software, you DO NOT need to pay for the ANNUAL MEMBER FEE if you are using the UBTV. We have some bad experiences with other IPTV apps because the servers are being blocked often and you have to renew your memberships now and then. These issues will not occur with the UBTV, the live channels are linked to the UBTV hardware which means you just need to buy the UBTV Media box, and the pleasure of viewing is yours forever. Now we are not saying the viewing will not be disrupted someday if the media authority decided to block the traffic, but if that happened, we will guarantee to restore the UBTV viewing by providing user guides to upgrade the firmware.

The setup of the UBTV is very simple, just connect the HDMI cable between the UBTV Media Box and the TV. Make sure you have a reasonable speed internet connection into the UBTV (preferably via the network cable and not WIFI because direct cable connection is always faster), turn on the UBTV Media box, and you are all set. The best thing is, you can watch these live channels no matter which country you are in.

You need to take note that there are few competitors in the market, they claimed to sell the same media box. The competitor media box might have similar outlook and packaging, but you will not know what's inside the box and you cannot be sure they will come in a full working condition. We were told that there are at least 3 varieties of UBTV in the market and some of them blocked the access to certain countries live channels. The UBTV Media box we carry does not have this limitation, it is virtually an unblocked media box. If you purchase the UBTV via Team Phillip, we will ensure that the hardware and service quality meet your expectations, we also have a team of after-sale technical support to assist you on relevant matters whenever required.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 28-01-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster (A)

Team Phillip will like to present the latest entertainment gadget to all the tablet lovers - uPad.

The uPad has combined the best of both worlds on the hardware rendering and software integration. With the flexibility of the original Android 5.1 operating system and special applications that run only on the uPad, you may now watch unlimited movies of your choice on the go, wherever you are or will be. All you need is a reasonable internet connection, and you are all set. The viewers no longer need to worry about software glitches or the application access being blocked by the ISP. The special software on uPad will guarantee smooth viewings of the latest Movies, TV Series, all sorts of entertainment and Adult Channels without having to pay a single cent on the Annual Membership Fees.

The uPad has featured the latest Intel Cortex quod-core CPU that consumes 30% lesser energy and performs better than other 8-core CPU pads. The 4000mAH polymer battery supports hours of movies streaming, if you are playing movies on a long flight or car rides, you will make other envious of your uPad battery life and the mere net weight of uPad at 600g. What more with the 8.0" IPS Full HD smart color screen display and double sound outlet chambers, the crystal clear sound output feels better than most of the other pads. When you want to share the viewing with others on a larger screen, all you need to do is to connect the Micro HDMI connector to the TV. The uPad comes with 32GB internal storage and has the USB connector that allows external 32GB extended storage option, this is more flexible than having to purchase additional space at a higher premium cost. It also supports MicroSD card, whichever way that is more convenient for you.

When your mobile phone runs out of juice and you desperately need to take some nice videos, worry not, the uPad supports 1080 high res video shooting. The photo resolution is measured at 5,000,000 pixels, this is far more than enough to view and print nice photos. You can also use the uPad as an alarm clock, calculator, calendar, gaming and GPS device. With so many features packed into such an elegant unit, you won't regret getting one or a few as presents for your friends and love ones. We can make it look and feel nicer with the screen protector and uPad cover.

The device comes with life time warranty on the viewing capability, means our support team will make sure the movies can always be played under normal circumstances. The support team will always be there to assist you with any relevant requests too.

You can now contact Team Phillip to place the order or make any other inquiries. We will be happy to assist. Thank you my friends for reading the long post.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 29-01-2016 at 07:52 PM.
Old 29-01-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster (A)

The Chinese Lunar New Year (CNY) is just a couple of weeks from now, we have a lot of queries on the ladies quantity and quality as most of them might return to home town over the CNY period. It is quite true that the ladies quantity will reduce as the date draws nearer to the CNY, however it does not mean there is no fun coming over to HZ now. From our past experiences, you do not need to lower your expectation dramatically, there are still a lot of great choices, after all, everyone's taste is different, we are very sure you can find someone who meets the eye.

Also, in the recent years, due to China economy down turn, there are more and more ladies decided not to spend the precious time at home town but continue to work over the public holidays. This is considered a great news to the brothers who can travel from now till after the CNY. We already have 5 confirmed groups of brothers who decided to spend their CNY in China, Team Phillip as usual will serve our brothers wholeheartedly during the holiday period. Let's spend some quality time together over the China Style Reunion Dinner. As long as you come, Team Phillip will ensure you return home a happy man.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1