The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: in deep love with a cat50

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelmon View Post
seriously i cant fork out 4000 sgd,
it's too much.
i will decide whether to let go anot after i come back from thailand.
maybe i will sink in deeper,
or i will chose to let go.
At 20yo and not from a rich family with silver spoon, your chance at this ex-WL r/s will be close to zero unless miracle happens. It's just a simple case of kenna KC by her and made you feel "wanted". What's she gonna do to make a living going forward? Continue to FL there? Or expect you to sponsor her livelihood monthly?

If you're not a fat ugly guy with oily face, sweaty palms & nose-hair sticking out, you should try your luck with younger chicks. Mind you, she is already 26yo and you think she can wait for you to grow up and start making decent income in another 10 years even if you have the potential?

Yeah, just treat this trip as a fuck vacation, don't bring your ATM/Credit card, and limit your cash. Then fuck her like it'll be the last fuck. Cum back here after the trip and FR for us to advi_e you further.

p/s Remember to test her by asking her to delete all those tirak's phone numbers in front of you and tear out the paper phone book pages.
Old 14-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Ts,

My sincere thoughts, in order to cut all your ties with her, better dont meet her during your upcoming trip, as you got weak heart. Here got so many decent girls for you to choose.

By the way it's good to learn some basic thai before you come here if you really like thai girl.

There's few samsters who residing at Bangkok, just pm them and most probably they willing to help you to strengthen your heart but need to buy them drinkssss.

Choke dee krup!!
Old 14-11-2011, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
billytsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, need a lot money to fall in love. like she always tell you- got money got honey.
Old 14-11-2011, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A whore will always go back to her trade when she feels $$ is not enough. Open legs to them is no big deal and you have to accept this reality. They will stop this trade when you are super loaded and stuff $ into their pussy.

Stop all these rubbish, concentrate on your studies and stronger your spending power.

Just like when you are thristy, you pay by insert coin into the vender machine, choose your drink, can drops, drink it and lastly throw the can away. Wake up young man!
Old 16-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
tanahkow55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Bro, good that u surface this out. That's why I doubted his sincerity in the first place
1. This guy is a small kid trying to get attention
2. This guy is a small kid trying to get sympathy
3. This guy is a loser who seek others to agree with him
4. This guy is a loser who CMI in life, just to find some consolations from here
5. This guy is a very bo-liao guy who want to take everybody here for a ride
Old 16-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
horny03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi ts,
It would be a very stupid and foolish way to think that you are in love with this cat 50 gal. Like what you say you have found great gfe , this gfe is nothing to them.
You are just 20 , if you want great sex and gfe you can found this things in FL1,2,3. Lots of gfe and good sex.
Old 17-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanks for all ur advice.....just to see her......seriously i cant fork out 4000 sgd.......it's too much.
Seriously SGD4k wouldn't even last you a month!

Don't believe, go and try......

So you think what can you do, to secure this relationships, amongst others that you have always asked for contacts..............
Old 20-11-2011, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 20
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

Young man there is no right and wrong that u fall in love with anyone you can marry a prostitute as a wife but never marry a wife to be a prostitute.

ask back yourself how well she knows you and how well you knows her, eg her family size her family history or even her family finance situation.

you can marry her in thailand and don comes back but with your age i believe it will end up with another singaporean selling food by the roadside.

i was once similar with you wanted to gives up everything for the thai pussy but it stop when i was on overseas trip for one month as i did not get to see her and few close friend of mine told me that it stop becos i was stop feeding the kong tao thing haha comes back to think of it quite funny.

but i never regretted falling in love as all was done from the heart. but never feels sad when i pull out, you can do the same as time will tell. fyi that time i was only 21 almost similar like you.

think twice and think wisely pull back when u are still able to.

Quote:
thanks for all ur advices.
i guess i wanna hold on for a while.
will be goin to thailand this year end for vacation.
i purposely change my location for vietnam to thailand, just to see her.
seriously i cant fork out 4000 sgd,
it's too much.
i will decide whether to let go anot after i come back from thailand.
maybe i will sink in deeper,
or i will chose to let go.

who to blame? myself for loving her so much.
Old 20-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
SHalone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
If u cannot take critism in this forum, how r u going to face reality outside This a sex forum, dunn expect kind words from me for someone so stupid like u falling blindly in love to a whore!!!

If u do cum back to this forum begging for help if ur whore gf jilted u, i'll be the first to zap u!!!
Some time I wonder which type of guy is more pathetic?
The dong bei Xiao bai lian who live on his gf working as a ktv chic or a Singapore guy who is willing to give up everyhing for a wl?

I think our education system didn't teach us much on ROI. Unlike in china, the society education system emphasize much more on ROI.
Old 20-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
You are in your twenties, take time to enjoy life.
Live a little before you make any big decision.
You do not want to make big move without much experiences.

My humble two cents.
Old 20-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hornster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ur parents dont raise you up for the past 20years to marry a whore
Old 21-11-2011, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Boliaoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Ah Boy, Let uncle relate his story :

Tell me, which guy is not a sucker for looks ? A lady with a voluptuous body walk pass, many pairs of eyes like heat seeking missiles will lock on to the target till the strong perfume gradually vanish into thin air. Do not call us shallow, we are just more visual.

I am not a 宅男. I am just a bit shy. My brushes with B-G relations has been a target board before the shooting range - Blank ! That shows how 天真无邪 I am. You know, I did not even take notice of my lecture group mate who shows an interest in me. One day, she turned up with another 2 girls on a bench besides me. They were teasing and grinning throughout my presence and I just carry on my own business like they never existed. Alas, I wish I could turn the hands of the clock and time travel back to the past, even if it means I have to turn anti-clockwise 24 x 365 x 19 rounds. If I am meeting her today, I guess she is probably a mother holding hands with 2 primary school kids. But it is not Priscilla, my poly mate with a melon seed face, framed with a china-doll haircut on tight fitting jeans whom I am going to write about.

Here is one unforgettable experience that will last in my mind for a long time. I took a part time degree back then. My exams was just around the corner. It was during my study week, being bored and exhausted of constant mind-boggling revision, I taught I needed a short break. I told myself just for one night of fun. So I called up my buddy.

It started on 2003 Nov. It was a Thursday night. I met her at one of the now-defunct Cognac KTV chain located in Peninsular Excelsior Hotel. She introduced herself as 'Chris'. An ordinary name it was, her appearance certainly suggested otherwise. Extraordinary! Standing at 1.66m tall. Slim figure;long slender legs;J.Lo hips. Her facial features were made in heaven. Palm-sized melon seed shaped face; perfect pouty lips;slim nose bridge; sparkling sleek eyes. She resembled Hongkong celebrity Kelly Lin. As soon as she sat down beside me, I eagerly wrapped my arms around her waist. She startled a bit, probably because of my affection. She hailed from IPOH. No wonder the procelain fair skin of hers. Place an A4 paper and you could hardly differenciate. She was that white!

She was a free lance KTV hostess. Her number tag : 321. Her work permit verified her as a club waitress at Las Vegas. Not the famous grand Club Las Vegas but the same namesake KTV pub located at N0.51 Tanjong Pagar. She moonlight simply because of 'not enough money'. She was formerly a stage singer at flower joints. She told me she used to rake in at least $500 per day but her income , minus commisions from ladies drinks was reduced to only just over a $1.2k per month ever since she switched job. She quited as a flower joint singer because business plunged at flower joints after the 911 tragedy. My night was spend between she and the other hostess. Chris entertained me with songs with her karaoke trained voice. Most hostess are awful in singing but not she,unsurprsing, given her former profession. She fed me in the mouth with slices of fruits. She was cute, or rather acted cute. Being a nice guy that I am, I din attempt to hanky panky with her, although my main intention for the KTV trip was to have fun. Nevetheless, Chris left me a good impression that night. She gave me her contact no, and smiled gleefully reminding me to keep in touch as the parting shot. I tipped her $100. We ended up with $1k bill to pay, opening 3 bottles with only 2 of us. A lesson learnt, never go to a nightclub with just 2 person. Because the mummy will bring all his assistant mummies to finish up your liquor.

My first call to her was 3 days after. She sounded very sick in the phone and promptly ended the call with apologies stated that she was not feeling well. A second call to her a few days later, she told me she was hospitalised. Being a nice guy that I tried to potray, I bought a carton of chicken essense and visited her the next day without her pre-knowledge. Never did I knew, my second meetup with her will be at her sick bed. She was warded at General hospital. She was surprised to see me at the same time delighted. A mid-30s man was at her bedside accompanying her. She reassured me that the guy was a married man and was just a friend. Signs of a KC trap ? My visit lasted not more than 10 mins as I have to head off for work. My shift in AirForce starts in the afternoon. Like a scene taken out from a korean love drama, before I left, with a 4D betting slip in my clenched fist, I grabbed her hand and slapped the betting slip into her open palms. The bet number is 0321. I added a 0 to her hostess representing number. My parting shot to her ’ this number surely come out.' She seemed moved. Well, I thought so. To be continue.....
Old 22-11-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

TS, I bet this CAT50 give you RAW before right.... common trick...
Old 22-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
malevolence is Cool - loads of Potential

Hangout more with your friends and get a gf lah, why would you want to marry someone who makes love with other guys all the time, just give yourself time to think about your future and I'm sure everything will work out for you. Good luck!
Old 25-11-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
kenergy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Errr... i think i fucked your gf before. She also gave same kind of attention. Yes you are Siao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1