The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
rachelmon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
in deep love with a cat50

I had read alot of other stories of other brothers, so i am here to share mine.

I fell in love with this cat50 thai girl. She is those kind that could give me the attention i want. She loves me and i love her too. And now she is 26 and i am 20. Although it is a 6 year difference, but i believe age is not a major problem.

She has returned to thailand a few weeks ago. But we stay in contact. I really liked her alot. I even changed my facebook relationship status from single to with a relationship with her.

I feel like marrying her. Seriously. But any bros knows any ways to bring a ex wl back to singapore? Or are they banned from entering aingapore forever? Pls dun leave any comment say i siao or what. Coz i have think through throughly already. I jus want to know the ways of bringing her back to my side.

Thanks alot.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: in deep love with a cat50

So what's ur FB account? I m gg to share my sexual experience (BBBJ, AJ missionary, doggie, etc...) with your WL gf with your friends, family members, relatives in your FB
Old 13-11-2011, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
brightbluesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good luck to you.

you are obviously ruled by your dick...

whores are whores are...

yes,

you guessed it...

whores.

if whores' words can be believed... shit can be eaten too.

wake up before you ruin your life.
Old 13-11-2011, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

hello rachelmon,aft reading a bit of yr story pls ask yrself a few questions.

- why did u fell in luv with tis cat50 thai gal, jz becos she gave u the attention u wanted when u paid 4 her svcs ?
- wat makes u think tat she truely luvs u ?
- wat difference & wat do u gain by changing the r/s status in facebook to with a relationship with her ?

u only 20 yr old,is easily BLINDED by a whore & did not think thru it throughly enough.
marriage isn't abt jz getting all the attention fr her ... aft u paid her.
tis small red dot doesn't need another foreign trash tat cannot contribute 2 the well being of tis country.
unlikely wl can cum back ... so u shld know tat 4 her 2 come back 2 yr side on tis small red dot is almost ZERO.
althernative, u could migrate 2 thailand 2 be with her & help her family there 2 overcome the current situation there.
Old 13-11-2011, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
tantan1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro I m not against marrying anyone. But u r 20 yrs old only. Ur mind will matured and u'll have different thinking. U'r still young to settle dwn bro. Esp when she's working as !!!. Perhaps u shld Pat Tor longer and decide?
Old 13-11-2011, 02:22 AM
Samster

Yes i had paid her for her service. But i know she is different. I can feel it. I love her alot. I know she is the one i wanna spend my life with. Yes, i may migrate to thailand, just for her. I will help her overcome any problem she faced there in thailand if she need my help.
Old 13-11-2011, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
So what's ur FB account? I m gg to share my sexual experience (BBBJ, AJ missionary, doggie, etc...) with your WL gf with your friends, family members, relatives in your FB
you are a total jerk.
Old 13-11-2011, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: in deep shit with a cat50

Bro, you got the title of the thread wrong, should be "in deep shit with a cat50"

I seriously believe you are, 20 years old.....
Old 13-11-2011, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelmon View Post
I had read alot of other stories of other brothers, so i am here to share mine.................... I jus want to know the ways of bringing her back to my side.

Thanks alot.
Better bring yourself to her side in Thailand, only option. And cheaper there... choke dee.....
Old 13-11-2011, 05:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mentholfresh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, think seriously, what's your primary objective when u go GL then?

A CAT50 Thai gal now can do this to you??!!

I don't know what's gonna happened to you IF u meet a CAT150 PRC later...

Trust me, your mind now very clouded, cannot think, take time to clear...
Old 13-11-2011, 05:33 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I fell in love with this cat50 thai girl. .
TROLL ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-11-2011, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes i had paid her for her service. But i know she is different. I can feel it. I love her alot. I know she is the one i wanna spend my life with. Yes, i may migrate to thailand, just for her. I will help her overcome any problem she faced there in thailand if she need my help.
hello young man,guess u hv fell DEEPLY in2 her kc trap.
but 1 realli hv 2 ask 1self - wat so special abt u tat she is willing 2 go back 2 the main route 4 u ?
how do u know & tell tat she is different ?
how sure r u tat yr feelings 4 her is call real luv & not lust ?
how long hv u know her 2 say u luv her alot ?
wat makes u think & believe tat she is the 1 u 1 2 spend yr life with ?

perhaps migrating 2 thai 4 u could be the best option 4ward ... jz 4 her.
BUT be mentally prepared tat in order 2 help her overcome any problem she faced, u must be financially veri sound in order 2 keep her body/soul by yr side.
otherwise it's bye-bye 4 u, & next better player 4 her.
Old 13-11-2011, 08:02 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

make up your mind mate..
do you 'feel like' or you really wants to marry her.
if you really wants to do it,
simply buy a one way ticket to thailand...i am sure you could do that..
what we need is one less disaster in sg..

Quote:
I feel like marrying her. I jus want to know the ways of bringing her back to my side. .

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 13-11-2011, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
brightbluesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I had read alot of other stories of other brothers, so i am here to share mine.

I fell in love with this cat50 thai girl. She is those kind that could give me the attention i want. She loves me and i love her too. And now she is 26 and i am 20. Although it is a 6 year difference, but i believe age is not a major problem.

She has returned to thailand a few weeks ago. But we stay in contact. I really liked her alot. I even changed my facebook relationship status from single to with a relationship with her.

I feel like marrying her. Seriously. But any bros knows any ways to bring a ex wl back to singapore? Or are they banned from entering aingapore forever? Pls dun leave any comment say i siao or what. Coz i have think through throughly already. I jus want to know the ways of bringing her back to my side.

Thanks alot.
i don't understand why some guys like to marry a girl who's the same as a public toilet...

public toilet, got 10c ? can use

cat50 whore, got SG$50 ? can screw

now you are stupid and young... when u are married to her, you would realise you mind marrying a girl who is equivalent to that of a public toilet...

if u are married to her, let me know, i "bao" a sg$50 wedding ang pao to you.

in return, 20 mins, so that i screw her for quality control before you wed her...

haha

idiot.
Old 13-11-2011, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Quote:
you are a total jerk.
Cum on, dunn u respect u future wife-to-be profession??? I m sure she's professional to all customers
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1