The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 20-07-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propermaniac View Post
Not meant to offend anyone here, but if you find that the price is not right for you, then skip it altogether...Ultimately what's the worth is very subjective...
Everyone has different fetish...different stroke different folks.
then again, i think there must be some standard as i have across those who i won't even fuck for free. And they have the cheek to ask for >400 and expect rejection fee.
I will just walk away.

Take Charlene for example. I don't find her pretty as claimed but i thought she is cute and not a bad fuck for her age. As for her pricing , it depends on how big S$500 is to you. Althea on the other hand is really nothing to shout about. It's forgettable and maybe i don't like her look
Old 21-07-2017, 12:04 AM
Arbitrator

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30263 / Power: 87
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Everyone has different fetish...different stroke different folks.
then again, i think there must be some standard as i have across those who i won't even fuck for free. And they have the cheek to ask for >400 and expect rejection fee.
I will just walk away.

Take Charlene for example. I don't find her pretty as claimed but i thought she is cute and not a bad fuck for her age. As for her pricing , it depends on how big S$500 is to you. Althea on the other hand is really nothing to shout about. It's forgettable and maybe i don't like her look
Actually I met Charlene last night, probably she's totally not your type la. But she's at least a 9/10 looks to me. Very sweet looking & pleasant girl. Having her around just makes the mood better also but oh well. Everyone has a different perspective of beauty for sure. Probably her kind of beauty not your chai but have to agree with you the way she protray herself is super cute! Cheers!

Last edited by Aydenchua; 21-07-2017 at 12:41 AM.
Old 21-07-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
silentgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with the point on standards. For the same price you can get a widely different quality. Sometimes the OKT oversell but the girl is really ordinary. It seems now that 8/10 is the score for average looks and 9/10 means something better. Afterall if you are paying $600+ for sg girls wouldn't you expect something better? Tried even the $800+ kind and honestly don't differ too much from the $400 or $600.
Old 21-07-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

if 8 is average, then 5-7 is...? faster run!! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentgeek View Post
I agree with the point on standards. For the same price you can get a widely different quality. Sometimes the OKT oversell but the girl is really ordinary. It seems now that 8/10 is the score for average looks and 9/10 means something better. Afterall if you are paying $600+ for sg girls wouldn't you expect something better? Tried even the $800+ kind and honestly don't differ too much from the $400 or $600.
Old 21-07-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Heng22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wondering if anyone tried Wyanet from Sammybabes. Seems like there is no FR yet. Do PM me if you have tried her before. Cheers
Old 22-07-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aydenchua View Post
Actually I met Charlene last night, probably she's totally not your type la. But she's at least a 9/10 looks to me. Very sweet looking & pleasant girl. Having her around just makes the mood better also but oh well. Everyone has a different perspective of beauty for sure. Probably her kind of beauty not your chai but have to agree with you the way she protray herself is super cute! Cheers!
Amazing!!She's really your cai. If she is consider 9/10 , who is 10/10 to you? Or are you referring to the FL you have tried and not 9/10 in general

Have you tried Lynnlynn? Curious to know what's your rating
Old 22-07-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
if 8 is average, then 5-7 is...? faster run!! haha
I have my fair share of horrific experience. Among GL legal houses, China , Korean and Local FL. Local FL has the highest odd of off spec ladies.

Then again , beauty is the eye of the beholder and some people like ugly thing
Old 23-07-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
pseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentgeek View Post
unfortunately i have to agree with this. most of the existing OKTs here have proven themselves to be totally unrealistic in both rating and pricing.

Note: FRs are just references. 1 is an Example, 2 is a Coincidence, 3 is a Trend. Most importantly, one man's meat could be another man's poison. Therefore, do you trust the men who posted the FRs?

Old 23-07-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

When i saw some of the faces of the FLs, i was so shocked.

Luckily never meet them if not liao $50
Old 23-07-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
When i saw some of the faces of the FLs, i was so shocked.

Luckily never meet them if not liao $50
Just walk away if they classify themselves as 7/10 and yet looks like those you won't even fuck if they pay you.

I don't believe in rejection feel else ugly woman can just start a business here earning from rejection.
Old 23-07-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Already got 1 or 2 earning lots of money from rejection fee, somemore no need split with agent, 1 day 1 rejection, 1 month already 1.5k
Old 23-07-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I have my fair share of horrific experience. Among GL legal houses, China , Korean and Local FL. Local FL has the highest odd of off spec ladies.

Lmao... "some people like to fxxk ugly things". Damn its funny...
Old 23-07-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Sammyboyforum is ubder radar liao. Go read newspaper. Chiong while u can.

I don't think sbf will be in trouble. But the okts will be under spotlight insitead.
Old 23-07-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

for me the highest odd is is dome 2 those china girls advertised on websites
like beauty castle etc, most of the are fake photos...
luckily some services still can make it but most of the looks cmi...
either bah chai or skinny bones, ratings and stats are fake as well...
now i give up on dome 2, only those china spas with bro's FRs are worth looking...

Quote:

Old 24-07-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
silentgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure about the other bros here but the worst experience is you bonk the FL and when you pull out your dick from the pussy to change position, you smell a strong fishy odour. Really kills your erection...

Of the girls I tried, local FLs have the most frequent chance of having that fishy odour. Asked some of them if they think something is wrong and they don't even know fishy odour in the pussy means bacterial infection

That said the remaining 50% are okay
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1