The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 14
seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
No additional stamp, just 1 stamp as normal and instead of 30 days, they will write the 90 days date....
Taken a look at my passport again. For most countries the 30 Days statement is within the stamped box border.
For VN it's a separate line below the box and abit crooked thus look stamped separately hahah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
oops...not SOP hor...if you dun ask for 90 days for APEC card holders...they will just write 30 days...sometimes the immigration officer may ask you if you stay how long...
Oh, didn't know that..
On both occasions the officer straightaway wrote 90 days for me
Old 23-07-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 16
euritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklpoi View Post
thks bro, the vietnam authorities say need chop at vietnam embassy at Singapore, den give them the original... So troublesome one ah.

Like this need go vietnam embassy chop and den FedEx the original over?
my son has travelled back to Vn with his Grandmother and Aunt a number of times before.

So far so good.

Been asked for letter before but they usually manage to talk their way through.

Maybe it helps that my son has a 6 month Visa for Vietnam.

Hello to the old birds here!
i remember hurricane and naemlo from quite some time back. (Just the virtual meeting of the minds.)

Never did get an opportunity to meet u guys whenever i pop by Vn, somehow always too busy doing papers, stock run, getting pink paper, going banks, etc...

Wife will be moving back to HCMC slowly in stages as we are interested in setting up something there in the near future. Hope to be able to pick ur minds and maybe also leverage on your age and experience in the local scene guys.

Many thanks!!!

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Need up: Saltyraw, Furby85, Lemon2, Prince7

Last edited by euritage; 23-07-2017 at 10:33 PM. Reason: edit
Old 24-07-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by euritage View Post
Hello to the old birds here!
i remember hurricane and naemlo from quite some time back. (Just the virtual meeting of the minds.)
It has been many donkey years ago... I also forget.
Old 24-07-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It has been many donkey years ago... I also forget.
Think what he meant was we posted reply to him here...well I started posting back in 2008 in this thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-07-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my son has travelled back to Vn with his Grandmother and Aunt a number of times before.

So far so good.

Been asked for letter before but they usually manage to talk their way through.

Maybe it helps that my son has a 6 month Visa for Vietnam.
Not sure how old is your son......but I dun think he is very young like 3 years old...

My guess is that your son may had travelled with parents to Vietnam and then when he went with grandma and aunty, parents were at the airline check-in counter to help him check-in...so the airline had certain past history and so no problem...

Quote:

Wife will be moving back to HCMC slowly in stages as we are interested in setting up something there in the near future. Hope to be able to pick ur minds and maybe also leverage on your age and experience in the local scene guys.
I had not seen anyone made money in Vietnam doing small business...new restaurant and cafe all cannot make money...only buying property can make money now...

recently many expats are leaving and hcm rental markets very soft...expect big drop soon...already there are discounts given...unheard of rental discounts last few years...^^

Old 24-07-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Think what he meant was we posted reply to him here...well I started posting back in 2008 in this thread...
Misread Getting too old to remember whom I met.

Quote:

I had not seen anyone made money in Vietnam doing small business...
I am here doing small business. BTW, entertainment here is getting boring.
Old 24-07-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

euritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not sure how old is your son... ...but I dun think he is very young like 3 years old...

My guess is that your son may had travelled with parents to Vietnam and then when he went with grandma and aunty, parents were at the airline check-in counter to help him check-in...so the airline had certain past history and so no problem...

I had not seen anyone made money in Vietnam doing small business...new restaurant and cafe all cannot make money...only buying property can make money now...

recently many expats are leaving and hcm rental markets very soft...expect big drop soon...already there are discounts given...unheard of rental discounts last few years...^^
Never did meet you guys before, just the promise of it.

Nope, first time my son travelled to Vn, was with his Grandmother, nearly got sent back apparently, just lucky my Mother-In-Law tears worked.
(Or maybe it was my son's smelly diapers...)

Son is currently 1y6m old so he's been travelling quite abit since he's about 8mths old.

Ure very astute, we're doing food for a start.
It's not in Vietnam at the moment so we'll probably be the first there.
(ETA: 4-5mths)

Please advise about rental market in VN atm.
Didn't expect the rental nor property prices to drop, seeing how the govt has relaxed the rules regarding ownership a little.

Currently co-own a condo with my wife, tenancy ending Nov 17 and hoping to find new tenants again.

My wife intends to rent an apartment in HCMC to live in so that there's balance after deducting the rental we get from the condo.
(If market softens..... )

I am looking to rent a shopfront for setting up and selling food.
Not D1 nor D7, those rentals will drop?
Coz i hear that rental keeps going up for the shops...

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Old 24-07-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Misread Getting too old to remember whom I met.

I am here doing small business. BTW, entertainment here is getting boring.
Small is relative...

may i know what you're doing there?

Need all the lobangs and on the grounds knowledge i can get.

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Last edited by euritage; 24-07-2017 at 09:30 PM. Reason: grammer
Old 24-07-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:

may i know what you're doing there?
I am in IT...
Old 26-07-2017, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am in IT...
IT very generalized.... Kindly expound further...
Though I seem to detect some form of hidden meaning...

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Old 26-07-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
IT very generalized.... Kindly expound further...
Though I seem to detect some form of hidden meaning...
No hidden meaning.... legal biz. Software.
Old 26-07-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:

Many expats are leaving Vietnam due to TPP. Eversince Donald Duck becum President; he stop TPP Approval which result many US Companies stop investing in VN

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 26-07-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Many expats are leaving Vietnam due to TPP. Eversince Donald Duck becum President; he stop TPP Approval which result many US Companies stop investing in VN
not many English teaching jobs left...was surprised that majority of caucasian in Vn are teachers...

Thailand already clamped down on English teaching jobs...Vietnam took most of them last few years...now Vietnam turn to tighten all these screws...

Property rental will be hit and showing signs of softtening...

Old 26-07-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
not many English teaching jobs left...was surprised that majority of caucasian in Vn are teachers...

Thailand already clamped down on English teaching jobs...Vietnam took most of them last few years...now Vietnam turn to tighten all these screws...

Property rental will be hit and showing signs of softtening...
I heard fm a frd fm Binh Duong fm Taiwan stating that a lot of US Expats moving away since TPP not sign.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 26-07-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
I heard fm a frd fm Binh Duong fm Taiwan stating that a lot of US Expats moving away since TPP not sign.
All these numbers are not big...if TPP not signed only affect US citizens...what I referred to are the North America, European, Australia and New Zealand expat community...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1