The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 11
silentlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersilentlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hacking into a wechat account

hahaha hacking weChat account does not make sense
That account is not serious actually unlike if you hack the account on paypal or any money to store.
Old 28-04-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 8
GaDTaRk is a name known to allGaDTaRk is a name known to allGaDTaRk is a name known to allGaDTaRk is a name known to allGaDTaRk is a name known to allGaDTaRk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentlurker View Post
hahaha hacking weChat account does not make sense
That account is not serious actually unlike if you hack the account on paypal or any money to store.
Good logic. I wonder why too
Old 26-06-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

you can start fucking / cheating on her, y even bother about convincing yourself?
Old 28-06-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

It is possible to hack into wechat account. Not hard at all. Problem is if i teach u how to hack into the account and u confront her. Once she file a police report. Not only do u have to go to changi holiday chalet so do i. I would be an idiot to teach u how to hack...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1