The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Propermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Nice, proper massage with happy ending (HJ) @ District 15

Bro, mind share??
Old 22-07-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Kiddd is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldof.hilter View Post
Walking around before dinner after showing some flats to my client in District 15 yesterday evening, I found this massage joint. Since I was quite tired I went in to have a relaxing massage.

Welcomed by receptionist, I was offered a 60 mins massage. Can't see any masseuse there, but I asked for a young one.

She brought me to my cubicle with wooden door and clear glass opening so people outside can see what happened inside. I was thinking "ok, this is a clean joint". However when I went in there is a shower cubicle which, usually, available in a "naughty" joint.

A black disposable brief was there for me to change to.

About 5 mins, came my masseuse, a mid 20s sweet girl from china, with sweet voice. Since my Mandarin is next to zero, not much communication was done and the massage session started.

During the massage of my leg, butt, & next to groin area, she "accidentally" touched my balls and butthole several time.

After about 45 mins into the massage, she asked me to turn myself facing up, and she started massaging areas around my tummy and upper leg. That's when she tapped my small bro which already half erected and ask weather I want "massage". We agreed on her tip and she started.

Well, since I had not got a release in the last 2 weeks, her HJ ended only in about 3 minutes and I unloaded a lot to the towel. My erection still held on for the next minute until she laughed and asked whether I wanted more or not. But since I am a one timer, I turned down her offer

Total damage $50 to the cashier + $50 tips to the masseuse.

For bros who want to get the masseuse name & try this joint, just pm me. To help keeping these kind of massage joint a bit safer, I will only reply to bros that has power 5 & above
Bro can share contact pls thx!
Old 22-07-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ketamine1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where district 15??? share ctc pls thanks!!
Old 23-07-2017, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

pm plz bro..
Old 23-07-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
BernieLP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share pls
Advert Space Available