The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2012, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yydick View Post
thanks you very much

wah you also is one of the 善良 man
if 1 women need take care for 4 kids and without any man support will be survive ?
Yes they can survive, tat is VN!

Quote:
any bro here got experience
if quarrel with vn bx they hard hard want go back vn ? nothing to say
U can say "no" wat. Or this: "u wan go back u go back yurself!"
Old 05-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
yydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro vietboy

u r right .... i had arrange her 2 kids at malaysia for study ( all done visa , school ....) knn she back even take my 2 son go back , my parent sad like shit... reason she back is she always see me drinking (at home ok )

when her 2 kids at vn every month i post to her sister for take care them.
she back when i at working knn this is the 8 time liau....

can i keep this type women as a wife??????
Old 05-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks bro vietboy

u r right .... i had arrange her 2 kids at malaysia for study ( all done visa , school ....) knn she back even take my 2 son go back , my parent sad like shit... reason she back is she always see me drinking (at home ok )

haha...yo have to ask yorsefl this question....if for me...I shall ditch her quickly...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-02-2012, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Unripe? Better not wait ka chng eat rottan.

This wan no rottan lah, the most kena molest charge unless you decide to eat the unripe abalone as well

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-02-2012, 07:45 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsnipe View Post
Dropping by HCMC this weekend. Will it be boring?

Of course it will be boring........................since we are not there

Dun suan u also cannot, everytime go zheng chee chee dun tell us last minute then say

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-02-2012, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
Don't know leh, don't have the courage to ask her. Carry out the mission at my office on one fine afternoon.

By the way, something new for me: she is quite young (very early 20+) and also jio. (You guys no need to apply, she not suitable for all of you especially bro KT and Jackbl)

Wow u improve liao, office mission some more

How cum not shootable for me leh??? Her early twenties is above 21 si bo???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-02-2012, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
ok sorry all bro here

my ang mo only primary school

i mean 2 kids study in vn $300 is it enough ? plus take care them with sister in law , 2 of them is 9 and 10 years old.

thanks you many

Actually your question is not detailed enuff, your question if to foot all their livings expenses + schooling expenses is definitely not enough, if just for schooling expenses in a normal govt school then is enough

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-02-2012, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tak88 View Post
And if you want some REAL excitement, go to the war museum and straddle the tank while shouting, 'My Lai! My Lai! Mofo's!!! Go USA!' hahaha, just make sure u can run plenty fast.

Wow this is the first I have heard of such excitement, like that you also can think of

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-02-2012, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
did you know your boss just install cameras at 4 corners of your office?
your office cleaner found some used condoms in your waste bins...

DIE!!!

The cleaner maybe smell & use it to jerk off

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-02-2012, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
I know your type, this cat also the type many bros here want also!!!! (All bros out there, am I right?) Anyway, I tot I eliminate my two main competitors? One getting hitch liao and the other change taste already. I should be safe by changing my taste from Milf type to SYT

Who say so??? I got violent objections to this

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-02-2012, 09:08 AM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
thanks bro vietboy

She still come back for the previous 7 times, not bad liao, at least she come back. I heard cases go liao no come back one. At least yur wife still has some thoughts for this family.

Like H88 kor kor said, this question u have to ask yurself.
Old 06-02-2012, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
This wan no rottan lah, the most kena molest charge unless you decide to eat the unripe abalone as well

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Huh? How can you tahan eat the top art without eating the bottom part?
Old 06-02-2012, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow u improve liao, office mission some more

How cum not shootable for me leh??? Her early twenties is above 21 si bo???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Actually doing the deed in the office is better when compare with going to the budget hotel. It is cheap and so much safer (other than the CCTV I instal!) Anyway for those interested, I start my mission from the office of the most lowly manager and slowly 'climb' up the corporate ladder until I reach the CEO office where I poke her on top of my lady boss big desk and finally release all my fustration (for promoting a young guy and not me) with the release of all my soliders on her towel.

Quote:
Who say so??? I got violent objections to this

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Well, you can object all you want! Luckily I don't drink with you!!!!! If not I have to crack my poor brain on how to get rid of another competitor
Old 06-02-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually doing the deed in the office is better when compare with going to the budget hotel. It is cheap and so much safer (other than the CCTV I instal!) Anyway for those interested, I start my mission from the office of the most lowly manager and slowly 'climb' up the corporate ladder until I reach the CEO office where I poke her on top of my lady boss big desk and finally release all my fustration (for promoting a young guy and not me) with the release of all my soliders on her towel.
after your lady boss watched the perfomance from the cctv, she may promote you to be her personal assistant
Old 06-02-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Huh? How can you tahan eat the top art without eating the bottom part?
he can tahan wan bcoz he is ss08
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1