The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Supermarket Cashier

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Most likely her husband is an old man or someone that can't satisfy her.
I am not too sure bro, May never mention anything about her husband, even when I probe, she also avoidedthe question
Old 10-12-2022, 02:53 AM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

May was screaming when she was thrown into the sea and I did not take long to jump into the sea to rescue her.
Got near her and pulled her close to me and she was crying. I hugged her tight and assured her everything is alright and she hugged me even tighter.

May: Why did you throw me into the sea? I thought you promised me you wont?
Me: I am sorry, I meant to just carry you but you are too heavy for me, so I dropped you into the sea

May hit my chest several times and urged me to go up to the yacht. I slowly peddled to the stairs of the yacht with May clinging onto me closely. I like that closeness.

I told her to climb up the stairs and she did. As the wave is quite strong, she was struggling to get up, so I pretended to help her by pushing her ass up, wow, i had another feel of her ass, and she managed to climb onto the deck. I followed closely behind her and We both lied on the deck after climbing up..
Old 10-12-2022, 03:07 AM
Samster

We were both soaking wet and I pretended to be a gentleman by going to the lower deck to get a towel for her. I brought along the bikini I bought for her and kept it in ky left hand. I passed her the towel and I sat down watching her dry herself

May: you not going to dry yourself?
Me: later, i just wana see you dry yourself first
May: how to dry myself? My clothes are all wet.
Me: if you want, I have bought you a set of bikini, and you can go change.
May: you serious? You really go buy for me? You are so nice! But I dont think I wana change into bikini
Me: Why? You are soaking wet and should go shower immediately and changed into dry clothes, or else you will fall sick
May: But I feel shy to change into bikini, I have never put on a bikini before, I am afraid my fats will show.
Me: Dont worry about that! We are frens right? I promise I wont laugh at you
May: And what about you? You not gona change?
Me: Dont worry, there are 2 washrooms, I will use the other one and change into swimming trunk.
May: okie

I then hand over the bikini which was in my left hand to her,and she took over without looking at it. I then led her to the door of the washroom and told her to take a shower fast. She went in and definitely locked the door as I heard... She thought she was safe but I had it planned...haha

I already set a few tiny cams in the washroom and I quickly went into another washroom to watch on my phone..this is the start of my wonderful fantasy...
Old 10-12-2022, 03:34 AM
Samster

My cock started to grow hard when I think of what I was going to see,even when May hasnt even undressed yet. She hanged the bikini set and then took it down to explore. I guess she might be wondering the bikini was a bit too small. She hanged back the bikini and looked into the mirror at herself.
Then she spoke in Vietnamese into the mirror to herself. I dont understand what she said and hoped she quickly undressed.

May then walked to the door and slowly opened it. I guess she was trying to see whether I was outside the door peeping. She didnt see me and she closed the door and locked it again. Then she began to undress herself. Whoa time to see her naked body. She took off her wet tshirt and then unhooked her bra. Whoa I saw her B boobs and my cock grew out of my wet underwear. I also quickly removed all my clothes and continued watching...

May has a pair of B Cup boobs, not too big, not too small, and she has an inverted nipples! Dark solid like a chocolate chip! It actually turned me on a little but the best is yet to come. She unbuttoned her jeans and tried to pull down her wet jeans but it got stucked half way on her thighs. I thought I would see a granny panty but I was wrong! She wore a black lacy one but I couldnt see anything yet.

May then sat on the toilet bowl and slowly removed her jeans. She was left with her black panty. I was eagerly waiting for her to remove that, but she did not. She walked to the mirror again and started to explore her own body. She cupped her 2 breasts and started to give out strange expressions. She squeezed her 2 breasts and let out a soft moan. Then she smiled to herself and started to remove her black lacy panty.

With her back facing me and her front facing the mirror, she stood naked!
Wa lau eh, the moment I was craving for is here! I saw her bare ass which is so steamingly hot in my opinion, big round ass! I simply love that! And I looked at the mirror image and I saw that she was very very bushy down there! But it seems very sexy to me. I cannot tahan liao and started to pcc, but I stopped halfway as I dont wana waste my sperm.. And I watched May shower...so so steam!
Old 10-12-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
surnameLiar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates to this nice story!
Old 10-12-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Go on bro winningdreammer
Fun is about to begin 😋 any image of her in bikini ?
Old 10-12-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Please continue the stories. Which Sheng Siong outlet?

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 11-12-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

faster bang that salted abalone of hers!!!
Why you so like dat?
Old 12-12-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

awaiting to cash out the cashier~ keching!
Old 12-12-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Awaiting the most important moment...
Old 13-12-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Go on bro winningdreammer
Fun is about to begin 😋 any image of her in bikini ?
Yeah
Old 14-12-2022, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Nice 👍🏼
Her ass looks great to piak piak
Old 14-12-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post

Yeah
Her figure looks good. Nice ass like what you said.

Do you have more photos of her?
Old 14-12-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post

Yeah
This is sooo good, all the best.
Old 14-12-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Nice 👍🏼
Her ass looks great to piak piak
Yeah bro, When I doggied her, her 2 piece of butt meat kept shaking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1