The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Well, if you are not referring to me, so be it! Then, I'll leave it to MP or others to reply since you are accusing that person of providing false FR.

Anyway, I don't want to be dragged into such quarrels among senior samsters. I believe you, BG, have some cloud to have a bit of fun with your followers. But having set difficult criteria and even shifting goalposts resulting in many weeks or even months to meet your criteria/conditions have made your game/fun irksome/dreadful! By the time of your disclosure, the information you disclose has become not so useful/meaningful. So I applaud you when you set a more reasonable criteria - 3 proper FRs before disclosure!

The Infinity Wars movie should not continue here between bro Omnia & BG. I think we rather wait for the true sequel ... I am not a good moderator and I do not wish to be dragged in this quarrel (Each side has their own principles, rights or entitlements).
No one dragged you in leh. You came here yourself leh.

And now you accusing me of things leh.

Chill bro. If one is not guilty, nothing to be sensitive about.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Name : Bai He
Ht : 1.60 m
Wt : about 50 kg
Home Province : GuangXi
Debut : Apr 2018
Prior Experience : KTV experience in Zhejiang
Home base : 16W06

Face: Overall quite pleasant to pretty, sparkling eyes with pretty eyelashes, sharp (small) nose, medium mouth with juicy lips, nice set of white teeth, has some small pimples in chin (due to heatiness), portrays a lovely face when she smiles.
Body: straight light black hair about shoulder length; not the fair type - slightly toned skin, trim body and sexy legs, athletic build (can tell she has firm muscles); perky butt; dressed in black see-through dress; alluring pussy with thin lips, bushy pubic hair although I could tell there was some trimming! Appealing for her height
Boobs: B+ cup, natural and soft, lovely medium-size light brown areola and nipples
Skin: towards the medium toned type, still pleasant to the eyes, palms a bit rough from her farming work
Shower action : frontal soapy rub; no bj
Boobs massage & catbath : nice boobs massage, butt rub, small twirling of tongue on the back - not much sensation
AR : Nil - does not provide.
BBBJ : OK, did not generate great sensation. encouraged her to do more deep-throat BJ. She tried and indeed improved, saying she produced a lot of saliva in the process.
Finger penetration/Painting : Does not allow.
Kiss/French: fabulous kissing/french with tongue fight. she is a light smoker. frenching generates great gfe.
FJ: one who is quite horny and enjoys sex. we frenched passionately and caressed each other all over. Her boobs are very sensitive. In a short while I could feel her taut body! I fingered her pussy - it gets wet very easily. She gave some balls lick and bbbj and then frenched me intimately. Capped me on, and we frenched deeply as she teased my dick with her pussy. Made my dick solidly hard and have it inserted into her pussy. I penetrated deeper and we begin to enjoy the ride, me grabbing her boobs and she coming down from time to time to french; could sense her heavy breathing and when she tires we changed to the missionary position. My dick became harder when I saw her eager seductive face; after some hard pounding, I went down to french her, she was spontaneous in frenching me when my dick "kept penetrating deeper" into her. Her mouth constantly seek out my mouth to french; in no time - about 40 mins in all - I surrendered! That's double quick time by my standard! I praised her for being so spontaneous and skilful!
RTF : Definitely. Still have areas to improve! As she can french very well, she will make it to my rtf list!
Old 10-05-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Face: Overall quite pleasant to pretty, sparkling eyes with pretty eyelashes, sharp (small) nose, medium mouth with juicy lips, nice set of white teeth, has some small pimples in chin (due to heatiness), portrays a lovely face when she smiles.
Body: straight light black hair about shoulder length; not the fair type - slightly toned skin, trim body and sexy legs, athletic build (can tell she has firm muscles); perky butt; dressed in black see-through dress; alluring pussy with thin lips, bushy pubic hair although I could tell there was some trimming! Appealing for her height
Boobs: B+ cup, natural and soft, lovely medium-size light brown areola and nipples
Skin: towards the medium toned type, still pleasant to the eyes, palms a bit rough from her farming work
Boobs massage & catbath : nice boobs massage, butt rub, small twirling of tongue on the back - not much sensation
BBBJ : OK, did not generate great sensation. encouraged her to do more deep-throat BJ. She tried and indeed improved, saying she produced a lot of saliva in the process.
Kiss/French: fabulous kissing/french with tongue fight. she is a light smoker. frenching generates great gfe.
FJ: one who is quite horny and enjoys sex. we frenched passionately and caressed each other all over. Her boobs are very sensitive. In a short while I could feel her taut body! I fingered her pussy - it gets wet very easily. She gave some balls lick and bbbj and then frenched me intimately. Capped me on, and we frenched deeply as she teased my dick with her pussy. Made my dick solidly hard and have it inserted into her pussy. I penetrated deeper and we begin to enjoy the ride, me grabbing her boobs and she coming down from time to time to french; could sense her heavy breathing and when she tires we changed to the missionary position. My dick became harder when I saw her eager seductive face; after some hard pounding, I went down to french her, she was spontaneous in frenching me when my dick "kept penetrating deeper" into her. Her mouth constantly seek out my mouth to french; in no time - about 40 mins in all - I surrendered! That's double quick time by my standard! I praised her for being so spontaneous and skilful!
RTF : Definitely. Still have areas to improve! As she can french very well, she will make it to my rtf list!
Thanks for the detail FR bro! Especially on the light smoker part. I tend to avoid girls that smoke too much. Hope her smoke breath is not too strong
Old 10-05-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Name : Xiao Ai
Ht : 1.63 m
Wt : about 53 kg?
Home Province : Fujian
Debut : 8 May 2018
Prior Experience : none/little known experience
Home base : 1606a

Face: very pleasant MILF, smooth complexion.
Body: black & light brown hair to midrib; slightly toned skin, a little flabby/meaty; perky butt; small tattoos on right shoulder, above butt & abdomen; bushy pubic hair! look pleasant for her height
Boobs: B- cup, natural and soft, light brown areola and nipples
Skin: medium toned type
Shower action : taught her to do light french and do frontal soapy rub; no bj
Boobs massage & catbath : no boobs massage, small twirling of tongue on the chest to abdomen - good sensation
Hands massage - provided good hands massage on back after the deed
AR : Nil; (but customer can train her)
BBBJ : good licking and ice-cream action; spend a reasonable amount of time enjoying my dick; deep-throat BJ.
Finger penetration : never try and never ask.
Painting : we did 69; painted and licked her pussy, seem to enjoy very much
Frenching/kissing : being her first customer, kissing/french is the first service I want her to try. She is a natural - stick out her tongue and french me with her juicy lips; she is a light smoker. frenching generates good gfe.
FJ: claimed not to have sex for some months. being his first customer, we have a wonderful time in the cowgal and missionary positions; passionate frenching and caressing, grabbing and smooching her sensitive boobs; pussy gets very wet easily; in a short time in cowgal and in the missionary positions, she was very high; she showed in her ecstatic and grimacing face; she claimed to have climaxed twice. All in all a very good spontaneous introductory sex for her in GL! She needs the guidance from all the seasoned campaigners here!
RTF : Most likely. Good attitude - willing to learn and please customer. Still have areas to improve! Let's see if she will make some effort to become trimmer. As she can french well, she can make it to my rtf list (just like Dan Dan of 1669)!
Old 10-05-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Name : Ruyi
Wt : 56 kg
Home Province : Hunan?
Home base : 1658a

Face: fair, pleasant to pretty, smooth complexion, sharp nose, small mouth with juicy lips
Body: black with strands of light brown hair to beyond shoulder; wears sailor attire which prominently shows her cleavage, flabby/meaty but well spreaded throughout body; perky butt good for doggie; bushy pubic hair (but a small bush)!
Boobs: C cup, natural and soft, light brown areola and nipples, saggy but seductive
Skin: white fair skin
Shower action : hug & french before shower, french intimately and mutual fondling of genitals, squeezing of her boobs and nipples, frontal & back soapy rub using boobs and butt; soaping fondling of her boobs as she did butt rub on my dick; no bj
Hands massage - provided good hands massage of back before catbath
Boobs massage & catbath : no boobs massage, small twirling of tongue on the chest to abdomen and from butt to knee, standard feel
AR : Nil
CBJ : she does only CBJ claiming she gets throat infection very easily; did CBJ after we enjoyed fucking each other in missionary position for sometime.
Finger penetration : never ask; most likely not allowed
Painting : after some hesitation, we did 69; painted and licked her pussy, she seem to enjoy tremendously
Frenching/kissing : after we stripped, we looked at each other smile with glee and french deeply. She tastes fabulously great; her looks are so endearing. Natural frencher and provides good tongue fight. She said she liked my kind of looks & build.
FJ: very wonderful caressing/licking of her boobs, neck and face and her body became taut and the pussy desires ... it was written all over the face. Pussy gets very wet easily; She provides soothing moans as I pumped her for quite some time. we went into passionate frenching, caressing, boobs grab; soon I tire and she did CBJ and we did a 69 before switching to cowgal position. She was high in no-time, feeling the fullness of my dick and she came down to french me. Soon she tires. I finished her off in missionary. A solid steamy bonk with Ruyi indeed.
RTF : Most likely despite the CBJ! Let's see if she will make some effort to open up. As she can french well, she can make it to my rtf list!
Old 10-05-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
No one dragged you in leh. You came here yourself leh.

And now you accusing me of things leh.

Chill bro. If one is not guilty, nothing to be sensitive about.
I don't accuse. Unfortunately, the statements I made are based on facts. But I believe you are entitled to your game/fun ... only if you do carry on now, I think there will be less followers!
Old 10-05-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
I don't accuse. Unfortunately, the statements I made are based on facts. But I believe you are entitled to your game/fun ... only if you do carry on now, I think there will be less followers!
Going to sleep bro. I also have an early flight later. Chat another day
Old 10-05-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Going to sleep bro. I also have an early flight later. Chat another day
Good night and take care!
Old 10-05-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Xiao Na 小娜 @2040
Debut: 8May2018
贵州 GuiZhou 23y syt 160cm and 45kg
Pretty with shoulder length hair. Bright eyes. Friendly with sweet smile.
Pussy not trim but nice feeling and wet too. B boobs, Harden nipples with brown aerola when fondle and suckle.
Bathing allow kissing (no french), bbbj with eye contact. Nice feeling when she rubs her pussy on my thighs. Bbbj done sensually but when ask her to suck harder she obliges with a sweet smile.
Feminine beauty. Soft spoken and ask whether u r feeling good.
Enjoy sex.
Be prepare to wait.

Last edited by rabbitfish; 10-05-2018 at 04:04 PM.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, I found a way for you not to embroil in anything.

Just use the ignore function.

If you can’t read or see any of the insinuations, whines, and personal attacks on you, you don’t get irritated, you don’t need to rebutt.

I have always support peace in Sammyboy, think this is a good way 🙈🙉🙊

Just peaceful enjoyment of real FR contributions.
Old 11-05-2018, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Yue Xi 2062A

Had a go at this newbie WL on her third day. She is 1.63m tall with young MILF-looking sharp face and B cup boobs. No action during shower, just basic cleanup.

Services include pre-foreplay back and leg massage, boob massage on back, catbath with warm water and BBBJ with tongue twirling which was excellent. She was friendly and could chat about everything under the sun. No AR provided and no auto frenching from her. Overall, a decent WL.
Old 11-05-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Pot Calling The Kettle Black

Quote:
Bro. Thanks for your post. This thread is not for singing praises of FR writer leh.

This thread is for FR on newbies who joined in March/April/May.

Nevertheless, we appreciate you sharing your opinions on the FRs.

Cheers and thank you for your contributions and thoughts.
LMAO!

If this is not NITPICKING then i dont know what is?!

Btw what's with the sudden royal "we", BronzeGod? You own this thread or do you own sbf?!
Old 11-05-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Re: Pot Calling The Kettle Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
LMAO!

If this is not NITPICKING then i dont know what is?!

Btw what's with the sudden royal "we", BronzeGod? You own this thread or do you own sbf?!
It's very gentle good natured ribbing mate. No harm or offense intended.

You're the one nit picking on what you claim was "nit picking" by me though
Old 11-05-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Name : Xiao Ai
Wt : about 53 kg?
Home Province : Fujian
Debut : 8 May 2018
Prior Experience : none/little known experience
Home base : 1606a

Face: very pleasant MILF, smooth complexion.
Body: black & light brown hair to midrib; slightly toned skin, a little flabby/meaty; perky butt; small tattoos on right shoulder, above butt & abdomen; bushy pubic hair! look pleasant for her height
Boobs: B- cup, natural and soft, light brown areola and nipples
Skin: medium toned type
Shower action : taught her to do light french and do frontal soapy rub; no bj
Boobs massage & catbath : no boobs massage, small twirling of tongue on the chest to abdomen - good sensation
Hands massage - provided good hands massage on back after the deed
AR : Nil; (but customer can train her)
BBBJ : good licking and ice-cream action; spend a reasonable amount of time enjoying my dick; deep-throat BJ.
Finger penetration : never try and never ask.
Painting : we did 69; painted and licked her pussy, seem to enjoy very much
Frenching/kissing : being her first customer, kissing/french is the first service I want her to try. She is a natural - stick out her tongue and french me with her juicy lips; she is a light smoker. frenching generates good gfe.
FJ: claimed not to have sex for some months. being his first customer, we have a wonderful time in the cowgal and missionary positions; passionate frenching and caressing, grabbing and smooching her sensitive boobs; pussy gets very wet easily; in a short time in cowgal and in the missionary positions, she was very high; she showed in her ecstatic and grimacing face; she claimed to have climaxed twice. All in all a very good spontaneous introductory sex for her in GL! She needs the guidance from all the seasoned campaigners here!
RTF : Most likely. Good attitude - willing to learn and please customer. Still have areas to improve! Let's see if she will make some effort to become trimmer. As she can french well, she can make it to my rtf list (just like Dan Dan of 1669)!
Quote:
Name : Ruyi
Wt : 56 kg
Home Province : Hunan?
Home base : 1658a

Face: fair, pleasant to pretty, smooth complexion, sharp nose, small mouth with juicy lips
Body: black with strands of light brown hair to beyond shoulder; wears sailor attire which prominently shows her cleavage, flabby/meaty but well spreaded throughout body; perky butt good for doggie; bushy pubic hair (but a small bush)!
Boobs: C cup, natural and soft, light brown areola and nipples, saggy but seductive
Skin: white fair skin
Shower action : hug & french before shower, french intimately and mutual fondling of genitals, squeezing of her boobs and nipples, frontal & back soapy rub using boobs and butt; soaping fondling of her boobs as she did butt rub on my dick; no bj
Hands massage - provided good hands massage of back before catbath
Boobs massage & catbath : no boobs massage, small twirling of tongue on the chest to abdomen and from butt to knee, standard feel
AR : Nil
CBJ : she does only CBJ claiming she gets throat infection very easily; did CBJ after we enjoyed fucking each other in missionary position for sometime.
Finger penetration : never ask; most likely not allowed
Painting : after some hesitation, we did 69; painted and licked her pussy, she seem to enjoy tremendously
Frenching/kissing : after we stripped, we looked at each other smile with glee and french deeply. She tastes fabulously great; her looks are so endearing. Natural frencher and provides good tongue fight. She said she liked my kind of looks & build.
FJ: very wonderful caressing/licking of her boobs, neck and face and her body became taut and the pussy desires ... it was written all over the face. Pussy gets very wet easily; She provides soothing moans as I pumped her for quite some time. we went into passionate frenching, caressing, boobs grab; soon I tire and she did CBJ and we did a 69 before switching to cowgal position. She was high in no-time, feeling the fullness of my dick and she came down to french me. Soon she tires. I finished her off in missionary. A solid steamy bonk with Ruyi indeed.
RTF : Most likely despite the CBJ! Let's see if she will make some effort to open up. As she can french well, she can make it to my rtf list!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Xiao Na 小娜 @2040
Debut: 8May2018
贵州 GuiZhou 23y syt 160cm and 45kg
Pretty with shoulder length hair. Bright eyes. Friendly with sweet smile.
Pussy not trim but nice feeling and wet too. B boobs, Harden nipples with brown aerola when fondle and suckle.
Bathing allow kissing (no french), bbbj with eye contact. Nice feeling when she rubs her pussy on my thighs. Bbbj done sensually but when ask her to suck harder she obliges with a sweet smile.
Feminine beauty. Soft spoken and ask whether u r feeling good.
Enjoy sex.
Be prepare to wait.
Thanks guys for the good effort in sharing FR and info on newbies!

As promised, I have revealed the yahui lookalike, none other than newbie from 1658a Ruyi!

Happy bonking!
Old 11-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation RuyYi(1658A)

Quote:
Thanks guys for the good effort in sharing FR and info on newbies!

As promised, I have revealed the yahui lookalike, none other than newbie from 1658a Ruyi!

Happy bonking!

This newbie's detailed FR already shared freely without any preconditions earlier on in this open forum

No thanks to BronzeGod.

Big thank you to ejectjoy instead
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1