The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2013, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute
Free 4some. Viet MM

Pls do not Pte MSG if u didn't do so by today. Cos I only got slot for one Bro

Btw my mail box only has 4mail left so pls respond with everything necessary for me to ctc u & ur fair exchange for tis chance. (Yes. No FLs. No need to pay her). Pls don't waste mailbox space by asking for pics or other non critical details.

Met tis fair, flawless, slender Viet MM, 24, 15x 44kg, slim with push bra making her look smallC cup, she was very horny. She watsapp to say wanna meetup.

Pickup from her hostel & brought her straight to hotel, since it was 4pm & she not hungry. Effortless ie no skill needed. Pure luck!

Once enter room. We hugged, kissed and Frenched for about 15mins & I slowly proceeded to give her a neck & shoulder massage while still in Frenching embrace.

Off her jacket & unbuttoned blouse. Slipped thumb & fore fingers to pinch & massage her nips. Other hand snakes behind & unclasp the 3 bra buckles. Slides her straps off the smooth skin of her shoulders & she was entirely topless.

I kneaded her twin mounts & tune the radio knobs till they were hard & she moaning. Cupped my mouth over her left boob... Licked, sucked & gently nibbled the baby grapes till I felt her wet from outside her panties. Balanced up other boob.

Hooked a finger on the panty waistline & pulled downwards in a quick motion. She assisted on opposite side of waistline. Now I had a naked nympho cradled in my arms while I was still fully clothed.

The neck, shoulder blades, breasts, stomach, hips, legs and thighs are all slowly and eventually massaged all on the journey to the Yoni.

While my fingers gently squeezed & knead & massaged her ankle upwards all tis while she moaning sensually non stop. My yellow pages fingers are now inches away from her pussy.

Using my skills in Yoni massage. Her Yoni is slowly and gently massaged alternating between the inner sanctum, the outer lips and the clitoris.

The G-Spot is not left out. The G-Spot is stimulated to provide pleasure beyond belief propelling her into a world unknown to most people.

At first she wouldn't allow me to insert my fingers inside her abalone lips but after 15mins of gentle touch which consists of a special combinations of twirls, stokes and various techniques including labia shiatsu and energizing pressure points. It usually starts of from the inner thighs circling slowly inwards.

Slowly, the inner lips are repeated in much the same fashion. The pressure and speed of each stroke on the outer and inner lips is carefully varied to ensure maximum pleasure without climaxing too fast.

Finally, the clitoris is reached. The clitoris is gently massaged with simple circular strokes; alternating between clockwise and anti-clockwise movements. For any squeezing, the thumb and index finger are used.

Now, the most sensual part can be reached; the G-spot stimulation. The G-spot is known as the sacred spot in tantric culture. The middle finger is carefully and very slowly inserted into the yoni.

It is here that I start to explore the “Sacred Temple” The middle finger is now retracted in a hook-like fashion so that the G-spot is reached.

After 15mins of G-Spot stimulation. I felt her spasm after spasm & wet my fingers & hand till there was a wet patch on the bed

A Yoni massage is an experience that every woman should have.

I then proceeded to penetrate her. Wow! Her hole was really small & tight & fitted my large knob with some difficulty. Once in, I pumped like no tomorrow.

She screamed silently with her mouth open & made some purrs & moans intermittently.

When we finished. We showered & went back to bed hugging naked. Slept for 15mins & I was ready for rd2. However, a After 2hours of non stop multi orgasms. She said she was tired & as gentleman. I didn't want to force her.

When I send her back, I stopped by GL Hp shop & offered to top up her hp ($30 value for $15 only), since she mentioned she had used up her store value she also didn't ask or any $$$. Maybe new bah since just arrived yesterday.

She was so happy, said next time bring a friend along since she came with sister(Fren lah) & she is lonely.

Saw friend's pic. A bit rounder. But definitely chiobu & not fat nor chubby. Looks C to D cups. My gal only A cup.

READ BELOW CAREFULLY:

I'm able to arrange a 4some if u can provide MBS room tomorrow from 12-5pm. She isn't 100% sure her friend will participate in a 4some but I told her my Bro is very horny type.

She claimed she had only 1 previous BF & 3yrs ago & remained untucked for 36mths. I think u can up her with me & her Fren in the room if her Fren doesn't wanna. I bio her Fren tmr ok.

I will start the ball rolling. To be the 4th member in this joyful event. I expect a bonk able FB / GF / SB in exchange. U/She should have at least watsapp or WeChat or Momo. U will pay for room while I pay for lunch.

Event should not last beyond 6pm as I work thereafter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1