The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
malik321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Malays bro accepted by FL?

Malays bro accepted by FL? Hate the idea of being rejected by FL
Old 29-05-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 15
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Malays bro accepted by FL?

Your question very vague bro. Which type of FL? It depends.

Usually I find, unfortunately, it's mostly the Indian bros who are rejected by Thai and PRC FLs.

Indo and Euro FLs tend to be more open and receptive to all races. Thai FLs, 80% of them are receptive to all races, only a minority openly state they won't serve Indian bros (with "No offence" added).

Thai FLs often mistake Malay bros as one of their own, and if you speak a bit of Thai, they may be more receptive to you.

YMMV. I've had some of my best bonks with Thai FLs and Euro FLs (if you got the budget). The Indo FLs in Singapore, only 2 out of 10 are really good. I've had better luck with Indo FLs in Malaysia, they're more receptive, more GFE, etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1