The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
fastfoodboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bubble Massage Recommendations

Hi, did anyone experience bubble massage before? would like to explore if is worth it for a try.

If yes please recommend the best place 🙏🏻
Old 17-11-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bubble Massage Recommendations

Do not waste your money it’s just a scam to cheat people of it and another term for $88 massage… but when you see the price list got this more or less you know got happy ending
Old 17-11-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
fastfoodboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
Do not waste your money it’s just a scam to cheat people of it and another term for $88 massage… but when you see the price list got this more or less you know got happy ending
sounds too good to try hahah thks for the info bro
Old 18-11-2023, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfoodboy View Post
Hi, did anyone experience bubble massage before? would like to explore if is worth it for a try.

If you want bubble massage, you can go to any spa and instead of using the typical oil, request them to use shampoo or body foam to massage you. Instantly become bubble massage.
Old 18-11-2023, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 1
superstraightsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The bubble massage in Singapore is largely a watered down version of the ones you see in the ads (overseas footage)
Old 18-11-2023, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Unfortunately it is not Soapland here like in Japan.
Old 18-11-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfoodboy View Post

Tried once and never return.
The ML used the soap water to HJ can cause skin rash at the area.
Old 18-11-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

The bubble bath in sg cannot make it one. Just take some bubble rub for you say is bubble bath....and like someone say can cause skin rash so don't do it....tried twice at different place all same pattern.
Old 18-11-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The best bubble bath i had and will go back is at BMC level 3.
It's on a waterbed where you get full wash down from head to toes in full birthday suit.
Old 18-11-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
It's on a waterbed where you get full wash down from head to toes in full birthday suit.
WaSai, this is gd enuf liao, no bubble oso never mind la ..
Old 26-11-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!

Comes with face and hairwash on request too. Where to find such deal in SG. Standard gq price
Old 19-12-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Firekiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro, what is bmc?
Old 20-12-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes and top up with 30min of massage damn shiok
Old 22-12-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 24
18plus is one of the Best!18plus is one of the Best!18plus is one of the Best!18plus is one of the Best!

No need to top up la, they still ask GQ!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Yes and top up with 30min of massage damn shiok
Old 22-12-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Don't waste time going bubble massage when there's Nuru Nuru
If u hv done Nuru in Thailand before then u ought to agree that Nuru in SG is oso wasting time ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1