The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Quality massage and BJ - too much to ask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
I got this ml , first few time massage with hj -50
4th time onward , hj plus roaming -70
Become regular - bbbj for 1 mins follow bj hj-100 ( cannot accept cim)
Almost weekly visit her for 2 months …
Only 1 time - bbbj and roam until she wet , allow me to insert her.
Lucky I bring along rubber … Fj her in the room - 150
After that no more Fj from her … go back to bj hj -100.
Stop visit her maybe cannot Fj her for 2 month.
Today she text me missed me … say bring along rubber on me next visit by this week
Similar experience with my previous ml, starting hj only and when i tried to roam she will wiggle around and avoid, then after going weekly then let me roam under clothes, then after weekly visit for two months then can roam south, then third month i gey siao sit up ask her hj me then slowly pull her in and then put my cock between her legs and rub outside. Then the next visit I slowly pull her panties to one side while doing this, and rub my cock on her raw pussy. Then the visit after that I tell her my back pain ask if she can sit on me and then I rub my cock outside her panties, then when she got up I pull her panties to the side, then rub rub until suddenly plop slide inside, then insert a few times until got feel then shot a bit inside her then pull out. Then never visit her again liao. Total damage 1568 for that raw plus half creampie
Old 26-03-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
user12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
I have young milf providing good quality solid massage followed by BBBJ. Willing to share with bros.
Bro can share contact?
Old 26-03-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Similar experience with my previous ml, starting hj only and when i tried to roam she will wiggle around and avoid, then after going weekly then let me roam under clothes, then after weekly visit for two months then can roam south, then third month i gey siao sit up ask her hj me then slowly pull her in and then put my cock between her legs and rub outside. Then the next visit I slowly pull her panties to one side while doing this, and rub my cock on her raw pussy. Then the visit after that I tell her my back pain ask if she can sit on me and then I rub my cock outside her panties, then when she got up I pull her panties to the side, then rub rub until suddenly plop slide inside, then insert a few times until got feel then shot a bit inside her then pull out. Then never visit her again liao. Total damage 1568 for that raw plus half creampie
Bro, how many times do you need to go to get raw?
Old 27-03-2024, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, how many times do you need to go to get raw?
This ML I visited weekly for 4 months before she reluctantly sat on me, and when I insert in her by “accident” she was so kan cheong and whispering “出来!里面不可以” make me even more excited that’s why I shot. But if proper raw I think maybe if I visit a few more times maybe she might allow, coz viets actually don’t mind raw if they like you base on my experience
Old 27-03-2024, 07:39 AM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
This ML I visited weekly for 4 months before she reluctantly sat on me, and when I insert in her by “accident” she was so kan cheong and whispering “出来!里面不可以” make me even more excited that’s why I shot. But if proper raw I think maybe if I visit a few more times maybe she might allow, coz viets actually don’t mind raw if they like you base on my experience
I see. Agree with you Bro. China ML normally don’t allow raw. So far, only once lucky managed to get raw before Covid.
Old 27-03-2024, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
I see. Agree with you Bro. China ML normally don’t allow raw. So far, only once lucky managed to get raw before Covid.
PRC ML need months of visit to break through.
I spend more than 3k on one of the ml , cannot get bj from her in the shop .
she want me to Bao her for $6k per month then allow my request.
Stop seeing her Liao
Old 27-03-2024, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
NY9969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I was having dinner with my friends when I decided to just do some look around. I saw this hot milf with a nice rack. I started chit chatting with her and then just disturb disturb her when I saw her posting her job as a masseuse. One night I was just taunting her and asking her whether can send me a photo of her in her work attire. Next moment “tingl! I saw her message. My eyes nearly popped out when she sent me a photo of her in bra and panties posing a sexy pose. From 1 look from pic can see the neh neh is D cup with a perky ass. In my head I was thinking who is the lucky man took that photo for her.

I decided to cheong down for a massage. Initially I had 0 expectations as I expect all these charbo likely cannot massage la. So just paid for entrance $58 and went to shower and then lie down on the bed. Oh boy! I was totally wrong. She pressed every posts with accuracy and power and I was screaming in shiokness. In the last 10 min, she played with my ass crack then caress my cock and was literally milking me from behind. She asked me to turn over and continue milking me until I was about to erupt. After that she said cannot shoot. I was sian 1/2 until she said “cannot shoot unless shoot on my breast or I use my breast to help you shoot out”. Next moment she clamped her D cup boobs on my shaft and then wanked me till I shot between her cleavage.

She then went on to clean up and I went to bath. After that she offered her tits for me to suck but I politely reject because I scare due to hygiene reason. The crazy thi ng is when I tipped her $50, she thanked me…I didn’t think much until I return to massage. This time instead of oiling my cock, she bend over and gave me a bbbj. Her slurping bbbj machiam the level of Thai girls and I have to endure and think of an old woman else I game over in 2 min. She sucked me till I totally cim and she spit on the towel and go wash up. My 2 legs was feeling jelly as I walked out. Few days later she sent me a pussy pic and said her pussy sibei horny and too long never fucked. Everything was history when we bang like crazy in hotel. Sibei song! Totally a cougar milf with model body
Hi bro .. can share contact . Thank you
Old 27-03-2024, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
boringpunggol is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Stop seeing her Liao
wah siao 6k per month can bao local uni chicks liao right?
Old 27-03-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boringpunggol View Post
wah siao 6k per month can bao local uni chicks liao right?
Carrot chop me …
Lucky I didn’t fall into her KC trap
6k can play 20- 30 different holes
Old 27-03-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Stop seeing her Liao
Gosh… open lion mouth wanting to eat sg guys up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1