The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!
Re: How to find G-Cups Alice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamuses View Post
We did most at the shop. Her old shop last time was only her and the sis. So if we doing it, he sis will be outside and lock the door. The new shop, I think once or twice. hotel usually. Not my problem.
Dudu not possible becos her bf is literally outside haha
Old 08-02-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We did most at the shop. Her old shop last time was only her and the sis. So if we doing it, he sis will be outside and lock the door. The new shop, I think once or twice. hotel usually. Not my problem.
The old shop was at kreta ayer chinatown area
Old 08-02-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dudu not possible becos her bf is literally outside haha
Her bf is it the one wearing the specs? How you know is her bf? You asked her? Lol
Old 08-02-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Her bf is it the one wearing the specs? How you know is her bf? You asked her? Lol
Maybe dudu is just trying to use him to get spore PR status...marriage of convience
Old 09-02-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!

Quote:
I am tight with Kaka, her sister, and she told me. And I talked with that fella. We had drinks outside the shop together sometimes. Kaka alr PR, dudu not yet
Old 09-02-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am tight with Kaka, her sister, and she told me. And I talked with that fella. We had drinks outside the shop together sometimes. Kaka alr PR, dudu not yet
Is kaka back in spore?
Old 09-02-2023, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Is kaka back in spore?
April bro. Now resting in china
Old 09-02-2023, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Maybe dudu is just trying to use him to get spore PR status...marriage of convience
The guy I think from Malaysia one. Heard a bit of the jiuhu accent when paying him the entrance fee. But maybe he converted to citizen here.
Old 09-02-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
The guy I think from Malaysia one. Heard a bit of the jiuhu accent when paying him the entrance fee. But maybe he converted to citizen here.
He is charging every customer 10 dollars for massage oil..lol
Old 09-02-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
BlueSteel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueSteel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueSteel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Patience bro. It took me a while. She gotta like you too. And money for it too. 300-500 for a shot. I think she offered to 2-3 other guys. One guy offered 1000 for one shot.
How’s the fuck? Any FR?
Old 09-02-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mary of orchard towers also offered 1000 to ang mo for fj...dudu is the younger version of mary...
Old 09-02-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSteel View Post
How’s the fuck? Any FR?
Too be honest, not that great but I just very familiar with her alr so if I wanna have sex with a big titty girl, I just go find her. Ex ah each time but money can make again.
Old 05-05-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kn1ght77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros. A lot of good FR on dudu’s BF, but hearing the bros dont like 279 location. Can share why?
Thanks
Old 07-09-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
floy78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Patience bro. It took me a while. She gotta like you too. And money for it too. 300-500 for a shot. I think she offered to 2-3 other guys. One guy offered 1000 for one shot.
yes I'm the guy offering 1000.
And I fj both sis. Multiple times
Old 07-09-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
floy78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by floy78 View Post
yes I'm the guy offering 1000.
And I fj both sis. Multiple times
I realise Alice virginal got some issues. Scary. But her bbbj is really good . Money can buy anything from her. She is all about $$$$$
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1