The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-04-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypiea View Post
MR on Athena

https://sglonelyguy.org/athena-massage/

Was recommend by a good bro to go this ML say service no horse run sure wont regret

Made my appointment with her at night time, Once into the room, she help me to undress and start teasing me with her sexy body moving front and back, at this time my 2IC already hard liao, we proceed to shower, lot of teasing action in shower room, breast rub, fake love making etc…

After shower proceed to bed, she give me a nice massage then action start again, start with few patterns of teasing, start with catbath and follow with few round of bj, very enjoyable and heavenly

After we switch to Japan B2B(body to body) nuru massage, this was another shiok shiok experience, another rub front and back all the way teasing and at last I cannot tahan and shoot all my load by fake love fucking her, very excited and unforgettable experience, try it you will know

Overall I would say her service is excellent and hard working no short charge of time, service start from shower all the way non stop, for her tip top service her price charged at $120 is a really steal

Looks: 8.0(pleasant and sweet looking girl)
Boobs: B (Very nice to grab and got a nice nipple to lick)
Figure: 8.5 (slim , fair and smooth skin )
Massage: 8.5(her massage was very, she was trained in this )
Nuru gel massage :9.5( Body to body rubbing front and back and with fake love making, very exciting unforgettable experience )
BJ: 9.5 (very good suction with deep throat and blowing and can really blow quite long with few position, cannot tahan long )
Painting: yes (I paint her at 69 position )
Gfe: 9.0 (chatty and got a cute and sweet voice which almost melt my heart)
RTM : Confirm plus chop, money well spend with no regret
wah 60mins can do many thing! breast fuck n fake fuck n nuru and massage. seem like a good fish
Just curious why face need to mask
Old 23-04-2019, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-bei-massage/
xiao bei pic loook like sugar body.
Old 23-04-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
What can be seen is the mean age of those listed have increases compared to probably few yrs back. No. Of young blood is reducing with mainly late 20s or 30s as replacement.
Old 23-04-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows where did ZQ go? Delisted from SLG.
Old 23-04-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Oh, the Queen is back....
Thanks for the FR.
Dont miss the boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
wah 60mins can do many thing! breast fuck n fake fuck n nuru and massage. seem like a good fish
Just curious why face need to mask
Yup 60mins fully used, service gao gao

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 23-04-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson59 View Post
Just wondering guys, how much will you guys spend for FJ with a masseur who strictly does HJ only? Age 24 SYT with hot body and lian look.
Edit: Not advertising or anything, I am legit curious.
My advice is, if you need to top up at least $100, you are better off just booking an SYT FL. Have said many times in fact, that at $180 and above there are more than enough good bonks available.

But if you feel an unquenchable urge to conquer THIS particular ML, then just pay what she asked, conquer her and then move on bro. After the deed you may even end up feeling it ain't worth it at all.
Old 23-04-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Anyone knows where did ZQ go? Delisted from SLG.
Still around. Didn't ask/know she delisted though.
Old 23-04-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson59 View Post
Just wondering guys, how much will you guys spend for FJ with a masseur who strictly does HJ only? Age 24 SYT with hot body and lian look.
Edit: Not advertising or anything, I am legit curious.
The problem is more whether she is willing to do anot. Usually if things heat up money is not asked. But if she asks anything more than 100 is unreasonable to me
Old 23-04-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-bei-massage/
xiao bei pic loook like sugar body.
Just change name only to make loo like new girl with few comments.
Old stock
Old 23-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 10
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
MR on Athena

https://sglonelyguy.org/athena-massage/

Was recommend by a good bro to go this ML say service no horse run sure wont regret

Made my appointment with her at night time, Once into the room, she help me to undress and start teasing me with her sexy body moving front and back, at this time my 2IC already hard liao, we proceed to shower, lot of teasing action in shower room, breast rub, fake love making etc…

After shower proceed to bed, she give me a nice massage then action start again, start with few patterns of teasing, start with catbath and follow with few round of bj, very enjoyable and heavenly

After we switch to Japan B2B(body to body) nuru massage, this was another shiok shiok experience, another rub front and back all the way teasing and at last I cannot tahan and shoot all my load by fake love fucking her, very excited and unforgettable experience, try it you will know

Overall I would say her service is excellent and hard working no short charge of time, service start from shower all the way non stop, for her tip top service her price charged at $120 is a really steal

Looks: 8.0(pleasant and sweet looking girl)
Boobs: B (Very nice to grab and got a nice nipple to lick)
Figure: 8.5 (slim , fair and smooth skin )
Massage: 8.5(her massage was very, she was trained in this )
Nuru gel massage :9.5( Body to body rubbing front and back and with fake love making, very exciting unforgettable experience )
BJ: 9.5 (very good suction with deep throat and blowing and can really blow quite long with few position, cannot tahan long )
Painting: yes (I paint her at 69 position )
Gfe: 9.0 (chatty and got a cute and sweet voice which almost melt my heart)
RTM : Confirm plus chop, money well spend with no regret
Thanks bro for the MR.
her service sounds very similar to carol!!
She here many years back before ar?
Old 23-04-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Some of the lookers I tried recently from SLG: Vi Vi, Ning Xia, Lily, Zhu Zhu.

I looked at the SLG website and can discern quite a number of potential land mines from the new batch.
Bro. comments on Vi Vi and Lily - Good/ Bad? And which Vi Vi?
Old 23-04-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Bro. comments on Vi Vi and Lily - Good/ Bad? And which Vi Vi?
Both are slim with nice facial features.

Vivi is the one with face blurred and who offers only massage in her advert.
Old 23-04-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karingoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Dont miss the boat

Yup 60mins fully used, service gao gao
Thanks for the FR. has she been here before?
Old 23-04-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy1 View Post
Thanks bro for the MR.
Haha, good point there. Sudden realisation.

Just a change of name that's why face blur. Well, cross off my list,
Old 23-04-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy1 View Post
Thanks bro for the MR.
Yup I was wondering that too. Reading his MR for the first time was eerily similar to what Carol does.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1