The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2018, 03:22 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold
In Thailand rapist murders get to wear mask

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/gue...killed.255070/
Old 03-06-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In Thailand rapist murders get to wear mask

The guy in the middle already say it all on his t shirt
"I can do everything" 555

In thailand, all cases involve the layman or the local normal or low income people, can be solved very damn fast... For the rich , always drag till after many songkran or Xmas still cannot find..
Becos Rich people cannot fake.. becos they famous n public know their faces
For the poor, who cares and who knows who is who..?
There are many inmates waiting in q in the prison for extra help to make some drama or shows to the public to exchange for shorten sentence from the authority

I'M CIM KING
Old 03-06-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In Thailand rapist murders get to wear mask

Go see the cctv and compare the body size with the 3 hoodie guys and you know what i mean liao...

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1