The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2013, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold
Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benny21 View Post
Thanks for your info bro.. really appreciate it.. tmr i gg
have fun bro. pls update with yr gal.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 29-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 11
benny21 is one of the Best!benny21 is one of the Best!benny21 is one of the Best!

Went pariss today.. First time go bukit indah, as im not driving so i googled how to go there.. For the info of others who not driving, i took CW6 from boon lay then alighted at Giant.. Aft alight walk straight turn left and u'll see pariss. Took ard 1.5 hrs from BL to Pariss on a thursday afternoon including custom time, quite far no jam thru 2nd link. Fare wise it cost $4 from SG - JB, RM5 JB - SG.

Pariss spa is quite small compared to other spas.. Cosy type, i has one big hot pool and 1 sauna room.. Toilet only got 4 cubicles, shower 8.

Food wise pale in comparison to places like nz bluewave, 3 'kiam' and some finger food. I had some halfboiled eggs there. Ok la, no complaints.. A good thing is got free ciggs there, those cheap ones buay pai la.. Other amenities include a small tv room with 6 leather seats, showing channel8, quite cozy..

Approached a captain call ah zhong, asked for viet(i haven bonk before a viet yet, its for my personal achievement) and ask to view n choose. He told me only 2 avail, brought me to the rooms(actually hotel rooms upstairs). Chose this girl called maggie on the 6th floor.

Looks quite cute when she opened her room door thats y i chose her.. Can speak chinese and quite engaging..jus that she gt saggy boobs..

She showered me and went on to bed, and started to catbath me.. Then went on to bbbj with lots of ball sucking.. Den a good few min AR..song!

Allowed 69, but i didn lick too much coz gt a smell(not salty fish but dunno how to describe, those indon malaysia roadside type of smell. not smelly but not pleasant either). After there cont w fj, not fantastic cb abit loose.. In the end CIM..

Captain ah zhong later gave me his hp no.(can pm me if u want the no) and told me if wanna book girls can call him.. If want overnight for viet is 550rm, for 1230am-10am include room..can come earlier to choose fr the girls he has.prc/local diff price..

Name: Maggie
Look : 6/10
Figure : 6/10 (a slightly tummy nia)
Boobs : ~34b, soft and saggy
Ar : 9/10
Frenching : Didnt try
Gfe 7/10
Bbbj : 9/10
Fj :5/10
RTF: no, will try others
Damage: rm188

Bulgarian, Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, Korean, Malaysian, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Singaporean, Thai, Viet, Laos, Taiwanese

Last edited by benny21; 30-08-2013 at 07:14 AM.
Old 26-09-2013, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
juker88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi thanks for sharing.

So the spa what package you took?

Quote:
Went pariss today.. First time go bukit indah, as im not driving so i googled how to go there.. For the info of others who not driving, i took CW6 from boon lay then alighted at Giant.. Aft alight walk straight turn left and u'll see pariss. Took ard 1.5 hrs from BL to Pariss on a thursday afternoon including custom time, quite far no jam thru 2nd link. Fare wise it cost $4 from SG - JB, RM5 JB - SG.

Pariss spa is quite small compared to other spas.. Cosy type, i has one big hot pool and 1 sauna room.. Toilet only got 4 cubicles, shower 8.

Food wise pale in comparison to places like nz bluewave, 3 'kiam' and some finger food. I had some halfboiled eggs there. Ok la, no complaints.. A good thing is got free ciggs there, those cheap ones buay pai la.. Other amenities include a small tv room with 6 leather seats, showing channel8, quite cozy..

Approached a captain call ah zhong, asked for viet(i haven bonk before a viet yet, its for my personal achievement) and ask to view n choose. He told me only 2 avail, brought me to the rooms(actually hotel rooms upstairs). Chose this girl called maggie on the 6th floor.

Looks quite cute when she opened her room door thats y i chose her.. Can speak chinese and quite engaging..jus that she gt saggy boobs..

She showered me and went on to bed, and started to catbath me.. Then went on to bbbj with lots of ball sucking.. Den a good few min AR..song!

Allowed 69, but i didn lick too much coz gt a smell(not salty fish but dunno how to describe, those indon malaysia roadside type of smell. not smelly but not pleasant either). After there cont w fj, not fantastic cb abit loose.. In the end CIM..

Captain ah zhong later gave me his hp no.(can pm me if u want the no) and told me if wanna book girls can call him.. If want overnight for viet is 550rm, for 1230am-10am include room..can come earlier to choose fr the girls he has.prc/local diff price..

Gfe 7/10
Old 26-09-2013, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 11
benny21 is one of the Best!benny21 is one of the Best!benny21 is one of the Best!

viet girl package

Bulgarian, Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, Korean, Malaysian, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Singaporean, Thai, Viet, Laos, Taiwanese
Old 14-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kegster is Cool - loads of Potential

hot pool is down last sat I went... wondering if its up yet ?
Old 03-11-2013, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
fjFTW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's the operating hours of this place..?

I heard till quite late huh..?
Old 16-11-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mahen57100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro,

Latest got 1 indian gal looks pretty also age 21 , white skin.... price 128 per shot..
Old 16-11-2013, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SteamOn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went Pariss twice, and lucky both times got SYT and chio gals (once viet and once PRC). The gals turnover at Pariss is very fast. Not all gals are chio so it depends on luck but definitely SYT. What I like about Pariss is gals can view before deciding and security system is pretty good.
The PRC I took is my type of gal...long hair, slim, pretty and gentle. She just arrived and is going back on 20th Nov13..seems she is not used to staying there. Any bros interested, better hurry....
Old 21-11-2013, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jonzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Gfe 7/10
Bro can pm me the captain no. Thanks!
Old 21-11-2013, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kaye2 is Cool - loads of Potential

There are 2 girls everyone should try, good lookers and excellent service

Xiao Wen and Suzy. Won't regret :P
Old 21-11-2013, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Are they from the spa? Me staying at this hotel most of the time but never saw any good looking girl at all lor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaye2 View Post
There are 2 girls everyone should try, good lookers and excellent service

Xiao Wen and Suzy. Won't regret :P
Old 21-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kaye2 is Cool - loads of Potential

You ask the SPA to bring you to their rooms.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

How to get the girl come to my hotel?
Old 07-12-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

Kelvin 83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can send me the website? Appreciate..
Old 10-12-2013, 01:15 PM
Samster

bangchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvin 83 View Post
Any bro can send me the website? Appreciate..
Why do you need website? It is just beside Giant and Library.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1