The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapaoboy View Post
Hi Bros

Happy New Year to All! I am not new member but i am also not okd. Very curious and intresting to see all of your FRs and last Saturday(30/12/16), i decided to “man up” and go for the New York Spa alone.
Reach there and spoke to the Captain( i think) His name is D*****d. Wear specs. I asked for the popular numbers that you experience cheongsters recommended (79,77 & 69) but all not available. So he recommended number 36 and assured me that confirm ppl wont reject.
I was nervous but i juz keep faith. In the room, she came in a short white dress that the moment she bend overc i could see her light purple lacy panty!
I was already hard by then and she showered me, she wank my hard cock till i cannot tahan...heres my FR.
no 36
Face: 8/10 (doesnt look like 30 n have blonde hair)
Body: 7/10 (fair and little baby fats)
Skin: 8/10 (very smooth)
Boob: c cup (not bug not small but nipples v hard)
Bj: 8/10 (raw until cannot tahan then she cap me)
FJ: 8/10 (love it!)
Gfe: 8/10 (small talk n she said she frm Sabah)
Rtf: yes (tempting...but lets see how lah)

She is for me, worth everything.. RM 238 for 45mins. Kindly share your FRs and will appreciate much if u could up me since this is my very 1st post.
To other Bros who have trusted me n gave me info on other MPs..i will explore them soon! Thanks!

Anyone tried 3some? Worth it?
Old 12-02-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excited View Post
Went here recently and decided to go for 69 too (since a bro here commented service wise is ok). Was offered 5 viet gals to choose from at RM218 but decided to go for local chi at RM238.

Looks wise, hmm, is ok but body have some baby fats. She have 2 tattoos on her back. Started with shower, before going to bed and she gave some massage. However, her massage was nothing to shout about but its ok, I am not here for the massage anyway. Turned over and she gave me a catbath which makes my rod hard.

Proceeded to BBBJ me, and even AR which was heavenly. Her BBBJ suction wasn't v powerful but it was slow and sensual. I just wish it could have gone on and on. She cap me and started with cowboy. Tried sucking her tits but I guess she dun really like it, and frenching is also out. Changed to missionary and also exploded there.

Overall, I think it was quite good tho I don't feel the GFE. However, until now I still remember how she BBBJ me. It was good.
Tried her as well with cap. She been around Long. And she goes for check up every 6months. Anyone worried?
Old 12-02-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason19870313 View Post
She on leave
Tried her on sat. Abit like dull leh. Very cautious also. She complaint some guys pester her for raw but she don’t allow.
Old 01-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Spence2314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New York spa jb

Wanna know if the locker number or the orange wrist tag is the same number as the girl’s number? Cos I forgot to ask mine. And she’s fucking hot. Her services are good too.anyone knows if it’s the same?
Old 01-03-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MSJ9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spence2314 View Post
Wanna know if the locker number or the orange wrist tag is the same number as the girl’s number? Cos I forgot to ask mine. And she’s fucking hot. Her services are good too.anyone knows if it’s the same?
What's her number,if u dont mine...
Old 02-03-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 8
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!

Hi Bros, is number 33 still working there?
Old 02-03-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Julfred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ris2099 View Post
Hi Bros, is number 33 still working there?
Hi Bro from what I know number 33 now is a new one.Not sure whether you are referring to the previous or new one.Previous one is dark skinned and think with a tattoo on her leg
Old 05-03-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Came here last Sat.
Girls cannot mirror.
Asked for young and busty CKT but captain said all mostly in their 30s, not suitable for me.
Then he recommended a Viet, #122. Mid 20s. Claimed that her service very good but problem is under her left eye got birthmark so not very pretty. I said, I can wait for prettier ones with good body so he invited me to the cafeteria to have a drink. Then another captain said #100 is pretty but service not as good as 122. I said see her first then I will decide but he said have to wait for 20mins. Ok fine I wait. then another captain came and talked to me. Intro 122 again. Wow so many intro 122, must be quite solid lo. So I said, can I see her first then decide? So he led me up to the room and left me there. After a short while, 122 knocked on the door and entered. Not bad leh! Solid body with big boobs and megawatt smile. In the darkened room, actually the birthmark not very noticeable so can la, start action. Shower, then lie on bed. Highlight is her fire ice BBBJ!! Almost shot out until I told her cannot liao then cap on and pumped in missionary. Really tight pussy. Pump fast and shot after a few minutes. After that she can also do really good massage with strength.
Old 06-03-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

davidkoh118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: New York spa jb

Hi bros,

I am very new to JB spa stuff but planning to go to New York Hotel Spa this sat as I heard a lot about them from my friends.

So from what i understand from other ppl, most of these spas offer a package which cost about RM 300 which is inclusive of:
  1. Massage by an older lady
  2. Buffet
  3. Use of facilities (suana/jacuzzi)
  4. and of course the most important thing - FJ

Can i verify that this information is true??

Also regards to the girls, are we allowed to view and choose? I heard most places dont offer this but can i check if NY or any other spa that will allow this? If not can senior bros suggest good young big boobs with a clean shaven pussy. I am okay with any race as long as she is fair.

Thank you very much sr bros in advance for helping me out.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

David,

For your benefit:-

RM238 is inclusive of:

Massage by a young lady (Malaysian Chinese) inclusive of BBBJ and FJ
Buffet
Use of facilities (suana/jacuzzi)
and of course the most important thing - FJ

Massage conducted by an older lady will be much cheaper, less then RM200.

Also regards to the girls, are we allowed to view and choose?
They wont let you see the girls but you can reject and ask for a change when the ML arrived at your room.

I heard most places dont offer this but can i check if NY or any other spa that will allow this? If not can senior bros suggest good young big boobs with a clean shaven pussy. I am okay with any race as long as she is fair.

You want Good, Young, Big boobs, Clean Shaven and Fair - DON't Have.

Number 91 fits all but she is not fair.

Number 79 fits all but she has small boobs
Number 87 fits all but she works occasionally
Old 07-03-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
David,

For your benefit:-

RM238 is inclusive of:

Massage by a young lady (Malaysian Chinese) inclusive of BBBJ and FJ
Buffet
Use of facilities (suana/jacuzzi)
and of course the most important thing - FJ

Massage conducted by an older lady will be much cheaper, less then RM200.

Also regards to the girls, are we allowed to view and choose?
They wont let you see the girls but you can reject and ask for a change when the ML arrived at your room.

I heard most places dont offer this but can i check if NY or any other spa that will allow this? If not can senior bros suggest good young big boobs with a clean shaven pussy. I am okay with any race as long as she is fair.

You want Good, Young, Big boobs, Clean Shaven and Fair - DON't Have.

Number 91 fits all but she is not fair.

Number 79 fits all but she has small boobs
Number 87 fits all but she works occasionally
Thanks bro for taking the time to read my questions and answer them in such a detailed manner. Really appreciate it.

"RM238[/B] is inclusive of: Massage by a young lady (Malaysian Chinese) inclusive of BBBJ and FJ" - for this part, does it mean i have to top up more for the use of Jacuzzi, sauna and movie area and buffet? Thanks once again
Old 07-03-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

All paid in your RM238. You can also ask for special soft boil eggs over the canteen counter to boost your protein level!

"RM238[/B] is inclusive of: Massage by a young lady (Malaysian Chinese) inclusive of BBBJ and FJ" - for this part, does it mean i have to top up more for the use of Jacuzzi, sauna and movie area and buffet? Thanks once again
Old 08-03-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any samsters can advice how to go NY spa and if there is any wechat number I can contact to make prior booking? interested to make a trip down today or tmr. Pm if convenient. Thanks!
Old 08-03-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
All paid in your RM238. You can also ask for special soft boil eggs over the canteen counter to boost your protein level!

Hi bro. Sorry ask a lot questions.

Can I check which of these 3 spas you will recommend ?

New York - I have enough idea of how it's going to be from the thread here. But also heard the girls are old and mostly in their 30s and 40s

GBW - really no clue about how things are at this palace even though it's super popular.

VIP spa at Sentosa - considering this one as I read from threads that they allow you to see the girls face to face before choosing

HV spa - my friend say good but don't know what's good about this place?

Thanks in advance for the reply bro
Old 09-03-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

David,

I suggest you use the SEARCH function and study the threads. There are ample information if you bother to read them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1