The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2018, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by froanii88 View Post
Holiday Inn pretty near Greenbelt stretch where I feel there's bit more scene if anything. Anyway you are in Makati so not bad a start, can travel to P Burgos perhaps.
Havana, Spicy Finger in Green Belt if one has talent to chat up freelance girls

Or P Burgos.

Or, with slightly less traffic nowadays, maybe worth to hit Edsa complex...

Rule, stick to Grab or Uber
Old 20-02-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 10
Artee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by froanii88 View Post
Holiday Inn pretty near Greenbelt stretch where I feel there's bit more scene if anything. Anyway you are in Makati so not bad a start, can travel to P Burgos perhaps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Havana, Spicy Finger in Green Belt if one has talent to chat up freelance girls

Or P Burgos.

Or, with slightly less traffic nowadays, maybe worth to hit Edsa complex...

Rule, stick to Grab or Uber

Thank bro Froanii88 and etsys, will pay a visit to Greenbelt as advice.
Old 21-02-2018, 07:27 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artee View Post
Thank bro Froanii88 and etsys, will pay a visit to Greenbelt as advice.
Freelance come out late. Don't be too early

If by 11 or 12 nothing CMI, goto taxi stand and get Grab or Uber to P Burgos
Old 22-02-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Good morning and Gong He Fatt Choy to all,

Had a very rush trip at the beginning of Feb and still sticking to my same old routine ...... DIA, FaceBook, WeChat and Tagged.

Dont do Bar fine or been to EDSA entertainment complex .....

Someone talk about Delphi ........ Ya , I really miss those time where bros are ready to help and advice when asked .... I guess we were more innocent those days......

I really appreciate the info that was shared about Bugis health centre, Lion City, Blue wave, Duxton, Tanjong Pagar, OT, Joo Chiat and many many more that I cant remember .....it was absolutely nothing but accurate info.

I met some in the old days and more recently a few more like etsys, yellow ....just to mention a few....and i am also sharing a bahay with another fellow samster....hahahahaha for about 2 years now....

Hoping if there will be opportunity in the future to meet up some of the senior boys too...... cos

we are truly into Filipina hahahahahahaha

As I aged....my GF become younger .......had sisters, half sisters, cousins and 19 year old too........ Oh ya, I know the drill, I actually pay for her to go make her postal ID because I told her hotel policy requires me to registered as guest ....so you will get the gals true identity too ....small cost to pay to be safe....

Coming back........I had a few drinks in a few clean pub around NCR.....no info to offer but a little of my life style there...... Most will know my hunting ground is in FB and FB groups ......

I took a few years to build my 2nd FB accounts and now with 3.5k of female friends ....I will get request to meet when I announce in my FB that I am going to Manila.....so thats How hard I had worked to get so much in return.

I am simple these day.....request to meet , I meet lor .....Lunch, coffee, dinner and see if I make a move to ask her back to the hotel. If I dont make a move , Finish the dinner , chit chat a little, get a grab or uber (of course charge to my card) to send her back.....

They will have request when they are in need , so if you like her , date again ....after all we still got to eat our meal and have our coffee be it alone or with your new found FB friends......

I am not sure why I never encounter dating with a request of bringing a cousin, a friend along for almost 3 years ( 30+ trip of average 5 days min and at least 5 dates per trip......

So I recently found out that FB profile is mandatory for the gals to learn about you ....how you tell and How much you share a story with them matters a lot and your real picture .....lol lol .....that determine how they are going to meet you .....remember , you are a total stranger.....

I also learn that if they date you , they are some what ready to sleep with you . If I choose to sleep with them, the hit rate is 90% because I have meaningful conversation with them , patient and of course I could spend months chatting on Messenger b4 even decide to meet them .

Thumb of rules , I date those average or above average gals ....not those freelance model with a colorful lifestyle where a meal could cost you 3 to 4k, plus an expensive night out ( Valkyrie usually ) and usually ends up with nothing..... instead I have meals with gals in Food Park, Food court , Fast food that usually cost me 300 pesos or less.

I dont even drink with them.

A samster ever advice....small gift are helpful.....so chocolate are mandatory....but these day, I buy shampoos, conditioner , body shampoo from the $1 shop cost me like .....SGD12 + SGD4 of chocolate ......If I like the gal, " Hey , I got your shampoo in my hotel room , Its difficult to carry around because I am working , shall we go pick it up "......If you dont like the gal , make sure the chocolate are given and act blur there after....lol.

Remember , they will need courage to meet up with you alone so your pre-meeting effort must be done.

My next trip will be Davao - Cebu - Manila .... and I had never been to Davao b4.......but I have already make arrangement for a gal to pick me up from the airport, meeting another for lunch the next day and also been talking to her for....almost a year.....thats how I do my hunting ......

Do not show the intention of bedding her unless the conversation leads you to it ....example...some gals may stay a few hours away from the city airport ....the question will be like how am I going to get back home later ......always tell them, you will make arrangement ....but if you like the gal and thinks that she likes you, only ask them if they want to go back after dinner when having dinner .....if you dont like her, get her the bus ticket before dinner and have an early dinner with her....and send her off....

dont ask for contact....they are not freelancer or in the business......

just farm the gals from FB and DIA.....it took me a few years ......can you afford the time ?
Old 23-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 20
deee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally a confirm trip to Manila in March. Anyone has any recommendations bar club to go? What’s the rate for bar fine now?
Old 23-02-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deee View Post
Finally a confirm trip to Manila in March. Anyone has any recommendations bar club to go? What’s the rate for bar fine now?
Where in Manila have you been ?

Bar fine can range from 3k to 8k

Add in TIPs on top.
Old 23-02-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

deee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Where in Manila have you been ?

Bar fine can range from 3k to 8k

Add in TIPs on top.
Most of the time I’m there for work. Usually only hang ard bgc, never venture out... This time will be hanging around makati.
Old 24-02-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
future85 is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone got freelancer contact to share? I have girls from classmates to trade.
Old 24-02-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Greetings bros, gong hei fatt choy to all. Went drinking with a client at Duxton Rd recently (I know it’s shit these days compared to 10yrs ago) but it has reignited my taste for pinay hotties.

Stopped hitting pinay ass after transferred to BKK, but damn, the young generation piñata are looking hot these days.

Used to live in an apartment at Oxford Suites during my 5 month stint in Manila, right above Burgos Street, thinking of going back to revisit the old stomping grounds

Much has changed in the mongering scene over past 10yrs!
Old 25-02-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Question Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Greetings bros, gong hei fatt choy to all. Went drinking with a client at Duxton Rd recently (I know it’s shit these days compared to 10yrs ago) but it has reignited my taste for pinay hotties.

Stopped hitting pinay ass after transferred to BKK, but damn, the young generation piñata are looking hot these days.

Used to live in an apartment at Oxford Suites during my 5 month stint in Manila, right above Burgos Street, thinking of going back to revisit the old stomping grounds

Much has changed in the mongering scene over past 10yrs!
The Pinays now in Singapore have serious attitude isstes

P Burgos is the same though.
Old 27-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjrt View Post
Yeah guess so, went to Classmate few months back but not much lookers and girls keep on asking to tabao or go for the private room.

Sometimes just prefer to chill and relax while being entertained, lol.

So classmate is fun? Is those with room kind?
Old 27-02-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
So classmate is fun? Is those with room kind?
Room KTV, but not cheap

I know I am cheap.. but not very cheap
Old 28-02-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Room KTV, but not cheap

I know I am cheap.. but not very cheap

Haha so what’s the price like?
Old 28-02-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha so what’s the price like?
Ended up like 10k or so for 2 guys. That was like 5 years ago

Take out quoted another 10 k.

Didn't take out.

For that price can get two girls or more from other places, straight to your room.

I Prefer room than KTV stuff
Old 28-02-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ended up like 10k or so for 2 guys. That was like 5 years ago

Take out quoted another 10 k.

Didn't take out.

For that price can get two girls or more from other places, straight to your room.

I Prefer room than KTV stuff
I see. That’s quite a sum for Two gentlemen. What you mean by room?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1