The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2018, 03:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone know if there is any place open during CNY.. I'm going there on the 18th.. and would like to skip some family gathering .. to go check out these place.. hope some bros can help... I'll owe you one.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
travellertales deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Please pm me contact, I'm going to SZ next week. thanks
Old 15-03-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Just back to SG for a 4D5Nt Trip. Most of the time, I was with my regular, went to pub, hotspring, watch movies etc, of course, with many bonking in between....

I wanna praise the agent (agent Phixxxx, if I spelt the full name, someone will sure zap me) who help me in booking the FL on my first day, and also help me to book a premium room with lot of value (price is about 15-20% cheaper as compare to hotel.com or Ctrip.com etc).

Ok, now the FR for the FL I callled via this agent.

Damage: 1600RMB/2 shots/90mins
Face: 9/10, sweet with short hair.
Body: 9/10, 168 B+ with slim body
Bbbj: 9.5/10, would said the best Bbbj I had in China since the grand raid in 2013, only found out later she was working in shanghai 会所before it was closed by gongan lately. Well trained bbbj.
Cat bath: another surprise, got 冰火service. Reason I guess same as above.
FJ: 8/10, only tried 2 position as her bbbj was too good, bullet cannot last too long.
Rest for 30mins, and the hardworking girl started to blow again, and very quickly she sat on top and ride, this time round, I tried 3 positions and pumped until I am too tired and called it off, as no bullet to shoot (shame shame)

Last but not least, calling FL in SZ will very much depend on luck, some bro will said fake photos etc and not real person. Shared my experience in how to choose right.
1. Not choosing someone taken with very pro photography skill. Good cameraman will be able to enhance the girl look by 30 %
2. Zoom in the girl’s picture check the contour of the body and face, if you discover the edge between background/body is blurrr then this picture was altered/PS
3. Last, I normally choose girl picture taken by phone camera or selfie, chances of over-edit will be lower. Thus, true person.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 24-03-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
Just back to SG fo
Ok, now the FR for the FL I callled via this agent.

Damage: 1600RMB/2 shots/90mins
F.......n.
1600RMB is about sg$330, very expensive for ST
Old 25-03-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CTOA3728 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
1600RMB is about sg$330, very expensive for ST
Whaddaya expect when agents flood this forum?
Singapore is the most expensive city with the highest capita income and highest number of millionaires psm and most importantly to these agents..... Singaporeans have the reputation as the biggest carrotheads who are easily parted with their money !!
Old 25-03-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3728 View Post
Singapore is the most expensive city with the highest capita income and highest number of millionaires psm and most importantly to these agents..... Singaporeans have the reputation as the biggest carrotheads who are easily parted with their money !!
SBF need good sponsors and nothing wrong...mod will ensure the sponsors dun flood this info thread...

Many sinkees are busy making millions when they visit PRC and no time to worry about paying legal sponsors agent fees...

Willing buyers and willing sellers...no force...but I checked you are active in JB thread and doing similar things without paying...are you right to comment about sponsors...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-03-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Never play in china before despite going a number of times. Short question, do shenzhen has something similar to Bangkok soapy massage, you go in,plenty of girls, you choose then go upstairs room to fuck? Thanks ah!
Old 25-03-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
N..........do shenzhen has something similar to Bangkok soapy massage, you go in,plenty of girls, ......h!
Ive been reading shenzhen thread for quite some time. And i would like to share with u that i read that shenzhen also got soapy massage and they have something quite unique is that after the soapy massage, they would take your penis and rub their cheebye raw.
Old 25-03-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Ive been reading shenzhen thread for quite some time. And i would like to share with u that i read that shenzhen also got soapy massage and they have something quite unique is that after the soapy massage, they would take your penis and rub their cheebye raw.
thanks! Any recommendations? I staying in luohu area and understand with all the raids going on, what is the latest popular such joints?
Old 26-03-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3728 View Post
I am not agent, readers can go search all my posts and compare to those hidden agents, evident talk louder..

Old 26-03-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
.....but I checked you are active in JB thread and doing similar things without paying...are you right to comment about sponsors...
一针见血。
Very good finding and rightfully pointed out.

Old 31-03-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

China is no longer a cheap place to monger unless you dun mind the quality of girls.
Many of my friends have stopped totally or relied on old contacts 老点 。
Moral of story, keep your old contacts.
Old 01-04-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros, can check is it the sky pier connecting Shenzhen from Hong Kong airport no more operating?
Old 02-04-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

The sky pier is still operating.
Old 04-04-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
thanks! Any recommendations? I staying in luohu area and understand with all the raids going on, what is the latest popular such joints?
Any brothers with tips?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1