The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2024, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 1
Kovanboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How I broke a ML's heart

Dear samsters,

I have forgotten my previous account so creating 1 new account to pen down my past encounter with a ML and how I hurt her so much that she went down the dark side.

This is actual story so bear with me if it is not always exciting. Certain infos are omitted to protect her as she is still in the scene .

This happened during year 2021 period where covid measures started relaxing. Massage parlours are allowed to operate but overseas travel was prohibited.

I am a married man without children. In that period, I was so bored given that I can't go travelling overseas which was something I used to do frequently. I had a decent job which was not affected by covid.

With this backdrop, I was curious to try out local ML scene and hopefully , be asked GQ. Before this, I had no vice activities record and the most I would do is to surf SBF various forums and read the stories submitted. Even with it, I had no clue how to identify ML who would posed GQ nor where to look or how much price to expect. Shady looking massage parlours are out of questions as I was concerned about their hygiene in terms of towels etc.

Anyway, one afternoon, I came across a clean massage parlour located in heartland. Those that are of proper licensing and recording your details etc. There are also aunties waiting for their foot massage so I thought why not try this out and see where it leads.

TBC...
Old 13-03-2024, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I broke a ML's heart

So short intro only ?

Write longer la …
Old 13-03-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovanboy View Post
Dear samsters,

I have forgotten my previous account so creating 1 new account to pen down my past encounter with a ML and how I hurt her so much that she went down the dark side.

This is actual story so bear with me if it is not always exciting. Certain infos are omitted to protect her as she is still in the scene .

This happened during year 2021 period where covid measures started relaxing. Massage parlours are allowed to operate but overseas travel was prohibited.

I am a married man without children. In that period, I was so bored given that I can't go travelling overseas which was something I used to do frequently. I had a decent job which was not affected by covid.

With this backdrop, I was curious to try out local ML scene and hopefully , be asked GQ. Before this, I had no vice activities record and the most I would do is to surf SBF various forums and read the stories submitted. Even with it, I had no clue how to identify ML who would posed GQ nor where to look or how much price to expect. Shady looking massage parlours are out of questions as I was concerned about their hygiene in terms of towels etc.

Anyway, one afternoon, I came across a clean massage parlour located in heartland. Those that are of proper licensing and recording your details etc. There are also aunties waiting for their foot massage so I thought why not try this out and see where it leads.

TBC...
she broke your bank, you broke her heart. Fair deal
Old 13-03-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

up pts for encouragement...hope to see u post soon...
Old 13-03-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Dear samsters,

TBC...
pls update bro.
Old 13-03-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
Mercus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMercus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

looking forward to your update
Old 13-03-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

I went into the counter area and glanced at the menu. There were various types of massages, ranging from swedish with hot oil or hot stone etc. It was confusing to me as this was my first time. Hence, I just settled for the most common hot oil massage for one hour. The receptionist led me to a room and asked me to change.

As this was my first time, I am not sure if I should wear my underwear while wearing the given shorts or just go commando. I don't want to be labelled as pervert by the ML if going commando was a no no in the first place. Therefore, I went ahead with my underwear and changed to the short provided. Then I waited on the massage table patiently.

ML: *knock knock* Hello, may I come into the room?
KB: Yeah , sure. Just come in
ML: Can you lie down on your back?
*This was spoken in broken English btw*
KB: okay, where should I place my hand? By the side or above my head area?
ML: You can put by the side. Do you need hard strength or normal strength Sir? And oil for you?
KB: Yeah but not too much oil as I don't like the sticky feeling. Normal strength will do.
ML: Okay, I will start massaging now. Please let me know if you feel painful.
KB: Okay, I will close my eyes

Update in a while.. .
Old 14-03-2024, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Every update so short, write until when only can finish ?

Might as well just write one sentence every post ? 😂 lol
Old 14-03-2024, 05:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Pls continue nice story.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 14-03-2024, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
Mercus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMercus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Update in a while.. .
bro quite awhile
Old 16-03-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster

Sorry bros, I will update either today or tomorrow with a lengthy post to make up. My cousin passed away suddenly from heart attack on Wed hence have to handle funeral stuff until now.
Old 17-03-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

waiting to learn they can be broken.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1