The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Clean, not lupsup massages in BKK (but by young chiobus)

I know the question is a tad weird since we're talking about BKK and all but yeah, are there recommendations for the above mentioned title?
Basically I'm asking for teasing/edging lol.

Referring to the massage spas like Diora World in Asok.
Old 20-11-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
veozet1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
I know the question is a tad weird since we're talking about BKK and all but yeah, are there recommendations for the above mentioned title?
Basically I'm asking for teasing/edging lol.

Referring to the massage spas like Diora World in Asok.
Basically you are talking about kapoo?
Old 21-11-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: Clean, not lupsup massages in BKK (but by young chiobus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by veozet1 View Post
Basically you are talking about kapoo?
Oh yes, I guess!
Old 21-11-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Clean, not lupsup massages in BKK (but by young chiobus)

this what you call not lupsup meh???
wow then i must be nearly a saint
Old 21-11-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
this what you call not lupsup meh???
wow then i must be nearly a saint
I mean... Even if there is no release I'm also open and looking :'D
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1