The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2003, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
katana88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Westerhout Reviews!

For forums and reviews on the excellent WH lane...
Old 25-05-2003, 11:27 AM
Samster

WH-H10-G10

My first time in WH, and had a good time for my $40...

Walked around for a while but many girls working. Didn't read any reviews so just cheong one...

Went into H10 and this G10 kept smiling, look very friendly. After a few unfriendly girls and one "owe-u-money-face" China girl, I have realised that friendly service is very impt.

Took G10, paid and went up.

Shower was SOP, then cat-bath was quite enjoyable. Frenched her, kissed her neck, fingered her and other stuff. VERY GF treatment so I very happy. Smiling all the way.

Fucked her in missionary then ended in doggy. After that she still cuddle and kiss k, quite surprised... She was like teasing me for another round, but I tot no time so after lying around for a while, I asked to shower.

Speaks little English, Mandarin. More fluent in Hokkien. Found out that she's only been here for 1 month.

Looks are 6.5/10, a bit fleshy side.
Breast are a C, but nipples are hard to find, not very obvious.

Thanks for reading the forum, but I got a Qn now, hope the old birds can help me understand the situation....

She ask for my number, kept saying I very cute and all. I sayb no lah, scully my GF pick up how. Then she volunteered to gimme her number, so I just took.

She then told me her working hrs and when she can go out... What does that mean huh? Or she just trying to get me as a regular. Do they do these all the time? Or does it mean they like you...

Old birds, pls advise... Thanks!
Old 25-05-2003, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
factor-x is Cool - loads of Potential
times are bad. even taxi-drivers have to ask for passengers number so they can drive them on a regular basis.

i havent start work also know, haven't you start work yet? in every business, networking is the most important, even for WL, they have to build up a bit of networking to get regular customers, expecially in such bad times with wages reviews and wage cuts.

don't you read the papers? anyway, don't read too much into her actions. since you already have a g/f, treat her as a venue for unloading that lil' bro of yours.
Old 25-05-2003, 02:37 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all
Re: WH-H10-G10

Quote:
Originally posted by katana88

Thanks for reading the forum, but I got a Qn now, hope the old birds can help me understand the situation....

She ask for my number, kept saying I very cute and all. I sayb no lah, scully my GF pick up how. Then she volunteered to gimme her number, so I just took.

She then told me her working hrs and when she can go out... What does that mean huh? Or she just trying to get me as a regular. Do they do these all the time? Or does it mean they like you...

Yo Katana88, like one Bro here says, remember the 7 rules ( Search for it your self). In short Fuck and Forgot. Since now you have a GF better just keep it low and go there when you need to do so. Like the old man say when you"tou jiak" remember to wipe your mouth.

Old 25-05-2003, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!

Quote:

She wants a regular customer. When a customer treats them well, they will want them to keep coming. Its better for them to get customer who they know rather than strangers all the time. So nothing wrong with that.
But it does seems like a KC trap when she goes all the way like that. Good luck. Its not easy to tong their KC trap.
Just F&F la.. esp if you already have a gf..
Old 25-05-2003, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Went into H10 and this G10 kept smiling, look very friendly. After a few unfriendly girls and one "owe-u-money-face" China girl, I have realised that friendly service is very impt.

Took G10, paid and went up.

Fucked her in missionary then ended in doggy. After that she still cuddle and kiss k, quite surprised... She was like teasing me for another round, but I tot no time so after lying around for a while, I asked to shower.

Speaks little English, Mandarin. More fluent in Hokkien. Found out that she's only been here for 1 month.

definitely KC trap!!! she wants to hook u as u r a nice customer n times are bad so why not build up a reserve of repeats who are decent looking?

better beware of her n siam far far away before u fall into the KC trap n end up in Tirak thread. moreover since she can speak hokkien quite well after being here for only one month means that most probably she's in this line for a while liao so u better be 1000% aware of the trap she's laying for u...Good Luck!!!

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 25-05-2003, 11:36 PM
chongky48

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

Old birds, pls advise... Thanks! [/B]
Actually this is part of the WL's routine task nowadays, for record purpose. In case if she get SARS, it will be easier to contact u and easier for the MOH people to send u a quarentine order.
The gal will also call u on a daily basis to check on your temperature, if high, u must go down and release.
Nothing unusual lah bro, dun worry, just continue to fuck.
Old 26-05-2003, 12:05 AM
bluethong

Talking Re: Re: WH-H10-G10

First-time post.
Thot that I share my first-time with G10. It was her first day in GL somemore!
I was surprised by her GF treatment - ie. frenching etc.
But overall still good. Yound sweet thing. Always smiling and friendly.
But she didn't ask for numbers. Guess she still havent got her hp then.
So, beware bros!
Old 26-05-2003, 03:44 AM
cosmickiller

Hi

What the brothers say are true..i ama regular a WH 10 myself...a tried many girls from there,as for the number 10 gal...the only few girls that pratice wear bra after work...hehehe...not like the others...but sometimes also depends on the girls...if she like you,you hit the jackpot...if not then claypot from your wallet...i myself went out with many of this Wh 10 gals...some just waiting for you to spend money on them but yet some even treated me to lunch in Golden Mile for some thai food...try to know here better before you fuck around...

Cheers
Old 26-05-2003, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 22
jesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find better
h10 g10

YO BRO KATANA88

i PERSONALLY HAVE TRIED HER TWO TIMES. MY FIRST TIME WITH HER WAS VERY INTIMATE LIKE GF, FRENCH LIKE NO TOMORROW, THATS WHY I RTF. SECOND TIME MUCH BETTER, FOREPLAY A LOT WITH HER, ATE HER NICE PUSSY. GOOD BREASTS, VERY LIGHT COLORED NIPPLES.

CANNOT TAHAN, ALMOST DID HER RAW BUT BIG HEAD GOT CONTROL. SHE WAS GUIDING MY DICK HEAD TO HER PUSSY AND I RUB RUB ON HER CLIT, THEN SHE ASK ME TO PUT IN BUT SHOOT ONTO HER BREASTS AND FACE WHEN CUMMING. I SHOOK MY HEAD, SAID NO. THEN SHE SUDDENLY SAT UP AND SWALLOWED MY WHOLE DICK. SHE PUMPED WITH HER MOUTH LIKE MAD UNTIL I CIMMED INSIDE. SHE SWALLOWED EVERYTHING AND ASKED ME TO WASH UP.

LATER I DID HER DOGGY IN HER BATHROOM AND CUMMED ONE MORE TIME. ALL IN 3 SESSIONS...GOOD VALU FOR MONEY BUT FEEL SHE GIVE TOO MUCH KC TATCTICS. UNTIL NOW NO MORE RTF.

VERY FRIENDLY GAL AND I SUSPECT SHE ALSO LOOKIGN FOR TIRAK. SO BE CAREFUL OR....

CHEONG AH!!!
Old 26-05-2003, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 22
Shounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
WH Hse 10 gals

I have tried G10 last 2 weeks but no FJ, jst did a BJ wif her... ya... she is very aggressive, unlike other gals, she basically allowed a lot of things, frenching, fingering... I fingered here using 2 fingers n digged hard she seems enjoying it, n even u licked her nipples she also machiam enjoying it...

I myself prefer Gal 1 coz she look very young, cute n innocent, when she is off from work, the pyjamas she wear is really very cute, and she wear cartoons bras (?) when she finished work... and she keeps saying ' baby' when inside the room...dont knw why she said tat, but kinda turns one on when she said tat... her pussy hair makes me suspect she dont look like 22 yrs old... look younger than tat... smtimes the way she wear also a bit Ginna (children)

But I tink tat Hse 10 is the most friendly house in GL... the OKTs there quite friendly, espec the young fat guy....

Last edited by Shounan; 27-05-2003 at 01:27 AM.
Old 27-05-2003, 01:07 AM
bluethong

Other WH houses?

Well, so any bro there her tirak yet? (No offence meant...to each his own..)
She is indeed very active in "securing" tiraks!
Recognise me and kept smiling at me when I visit. But have been avoiding her. Now, after reading all bro's post, i dont feel so bad avoiding her. Heng! Else, will kana KC trap.

Yes, H10 has been under-reviewed. Good to see samster contributing. Was tempted to try G1 but look damm young, feels kinda weird. Guess I will stick to the slightly older one...
They actually one of the few houses that open till late and very frdly OKTs.
Yup, the young OKT very frdly. Never say anything to those that look-see. So, for bros who like to shop before buying, this is a good place. Any bros got review of other WH houses?
Old 27-05-2003, 04:52 PM
Samster

Thanks for all the advice!

Wow!!

Thanks for all the old birds' advice. So some of u guys actually took the girls out on when they're not working eh, quite daring xia, wait familar face see you then gonna be hard to explain...

Din know so many brudders out here also like WH Lane! Had to agree that H10 really places lot of emphasis on Good Service, which is good lah... Worst is pay money, still cannot have a good time, like SOME of the China girls... Face so black man, like we owe them money like that...

Surprising that one bro actually came twice in one session! Come to think of it, she didn't rush me and I think I actually stayed in the room for >25mins. Quite good huh... In fact I was the one who was wanting to go off already (fren waiting for me).

May go for a RTF when my wallet replenishes itself...

Maybe it's networking techniques, but if it feels good, why not? But thx for the warnings about tirak and KC bros! Will take precautions.

PS. What is tirak and KC?? where are the threads on them? I want to read up more so things like that won't happen to me and my bros!
Old 27-05-2003, 05:49 PM
bradpitt968

Wah!! think all of u say till this WHH10G10 so good... must really check her out... somemore got cup C boobs.... actually I'm more or less settled or satisfied with L18H30G33 liao... but since all of u say till like that... I must venture further!!
Old 27-05-2003, 06:08 PM
Samster

Don't flame me... Read the relevant threads already.

I went to read the relevant forums on Tiraks already... So yah, brudders out there pls don't flame.

Don't everybody go WH10 to fuck the same girl leh, I think brudders who do WH pls post your reports so that pple can follow your recommendations...

Happy fucking broS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1