The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-09-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
Have I been scammed?

I was in Singapore for F1 related work and found time 2 days ago to visit VIP spa. There was another singkie guy who was attached to our team and both of us booked a Grab car from Nicoll Highway to Woodlands checkpoint for SGD$22.
When the Grab driver found that we were going into JB, he convinced us to let him drive us there and back to SGP for SGD$80. Fair enough we accept his offer and told him our itinery. He dropped us off at Plaza Sentosa and will return to pick us up from same spot 4 hrs later.

VIP spa was easy to locate and we were let in without hassle. Both of us were given locker keys and told to change.
After changing into the golden uniforms, we went into the canteen intending to grab a bite. Changed our minds after having a look at the food on offer. There were 4 chafing dish on the table containing beehoon, scrambled eggs, some soggy vegetables and the 4th was empty. Really pathetic offerings. My buddy ordered bread and eggs with milo while I just ask for a glass of coke. We were the only guys at the canteen. 10 mins later the captain ask us to go inside for viewing the girls. There were another 2 guys already there whom we found out later were from Singapore too. Soon a door opened and out came 5 girls from it. Although they were sexily attired and the place was dimmed, we could see the quality was substandard. None of them appeal to any of us. We decide to wait for the next round of girls and so did the 2 other guys. While waiting, we talked to the other guys and learned they were also 1st timers like us. About 15 mins later, another batch of 4 girls were brought out, whom were even worse than the earlier batch. Again none of us selected any of the girls. One of the Singkie guys jokingly ask the captain to bring out and show us the best girls. He sent this batch back through the door. 5 mins later the captain approached us and said we have to leave as they will be closing in half an hour.

Bloody hell, so we changed back our clothes and was about to leave when we were told to pay up at the counter. WTF! Pay up for what? We did not get any service at all. We were told to cough up RM68 each as they claimed that was the entrance and facilities fees. We were there for like 30 mins, did not use any of their facilities other than changing into their uniform and only had a glass of coke. And we had to pay RM68 just for that.

Can any regular visitors to VIP spa confirm this is the usual practice? Or were we scammed because we are newbies to this place. And can they chase customers out and close up the place as and when they feel like it?
What time did they chase u out?
Old 16-09-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
this is true...
same for every spa
u nv use the facilities is your own problem

about closing down early. that i cant comment
We had just arrived and were chased out less than 30 mins later, so we did not have opportunity to use the facilities as we were told by the captain to go for the viewing.

So this is their normal practice? Then they are not running a genuine business but a scam shop. I am from LOS and have patronised numerous spas but this is the 1st time I encountered such practice in a spa. This spa shall be going into on my blacklist.
Old 16-09-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
What time did they chase u out?
We arrived about 2.30pm and was there less than 30 mins, so I would say we were chased out about 2.55pm.
Old 17-09-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Have I been scammed?

We were there for like 30 mins, did not use any of their facilities other than changing into their uniform and only had a glass of coke. And we had to pay RM68 just for that.

Can any regular visitors to VIP spa confirm this is the usual practice? Or were we scammed because we are newbies to this place. And can they chase customers out and close up the place as and when they feel like it?
Sorry to hear of your experience.
Yes... the VIP will inform the customers to leave if they receive warning of impending raid.
There is no entrance fee but if you use the facilities then there is a fee chargeable.... but it should only be rm48.
I dunno why you had to pay rm68? Did you include "extra" in your drink? There is a surcharge for "special" drinks.
Old 17-09-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seems like this spa is still hot ...... raids still targetting it.
Old 17-09-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Quote:
We had just arrived and were chased out less than 30 mins later, so we did not have opportunity to use the facilities as we were told by the captain to go for the viewing.

So this is their normal practice? Then they are not running a genuine business but a scam shop. I am from LOS and have patronised numerous spas but this is the 1st time I encountered such practice in a spa. This spa shall be going into on my blacklist.
I think you are just unfortunate to come at the wrong time when all spas near the area are having high alert.
Old 23-09-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrRex1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any updates on this place?
Old 23-09-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRex1001 View Post
Any updates on this place?
This place is dead now..... has become into a situation similar to Amansari. Girls stock and quality has dropped tremendously and more often than not the place is closed. Its like they operated every once in 2-3 days. Even the outcall service to Grand Sentosa hotel has ceased.
Old 24-09-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
This place is dead now..... has become into a situation similar to Amansari. Girls stock and quality has dropped tremendously and more often than not the place is closed. Its like they operated every once in 2-3 days. Even the outcall service to Grand Sentosa hotel has ceased.
I am not surprised. The writing was on the wall many months back so I had actually expected it to come to this situation. It is never wise to defy the authorities and challenge them especially when you are into such questionable activities. The 1st batch of staffers knew this principle and the spa was able to expand and do well until the latest batch of young ah bengs took over as captains. These youths think too highly of themselves and think they are above the law..... suka suka do what they like... and even tell the authorities off.

Of course there will be retaliation and crackdowns by those people and now see what has become of the spa? Neither here nor there..... want to open do business also scared kenna raid..... which happen every other day. No other joint has been raided as frequently as VIP. Even Amansari was never raided this frequently during its troubled days.
Old 25-09-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

VIP spa glory days are over. It is now as bad as Amansari.
I went there 3 times in the past month but it was closed on all 3 occasions. I call their number from the door entrance and could hear the phone ringing but no one was there.

Luckily for me the other spas like HV, Poseidon & NZ were operating so I did not waste my trips into JB.
Old 25-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wonder where did all the VIP ladies got redistributed to now..all the small Fxxk shops around the area? Even bookings to hotel stopped? Wonder why....
Old 26-09-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 10
Bret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was there a few days back to RTF 359. This place still as good as last time in term of ladies and quality. Good to see all those gals too.

Their wechat still running, phone still running too. Place alway open just that at different slot.

Most of them here gossip about is likely not their customer. Likely are their rival, jealous or red eye of their business and out to sabo them.
Old 27-09-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
guy894a is Cool - loads of Potential

Anybody knows where did the Viet Girl no 83 from amansari went to?
Old 28-09-2018, 03:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
kallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bret View Post
I was there a few days back to RTF 359. This place still as good as last time in term of ladies and quality. Good to see all those gals too.

Their wechat still running, phone still running too. Place alway open just that at different slot.

Most of them here gossip about is likely not their customer. Likely are their rival, jealous or red eye of their business and out to sabo them.
Dun bullshit leh. Sabo me to go down yesterday afternoon after read your post but the place was closed.
Zap you for sabo me.
Old 28-09-2018, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

not sure about afternoon, i only went there at 10 pm.. leave at 2 am..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread