The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2016, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
newbieinsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Importing sex dolls

Hi, I'm curious about importing sex dolls into singapore. Hoping to find people who has knowledge regarding this.

I came across this Asia One news article which was originally published on The New Paper regarding guys with sex doll in singapore. Theres this line in the article: "It is legal to import these dolls as they are not listed under the list of controlled and prohibited goods."

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/meet-my-silicone-girlfriend?page=0%2C1

For me, I'm looking to import this kind of plush sex doll as I feel it's not as weird as having the life like looking one and at the same time when not using for sexual purpose can treat it like any normal plush doll and hug to sleep etc.

http://www.kanojotoys.com/fairy-doll-sitting-nono-p-2811.html

Does that mean that importing sex dolls is perfectly legal and I just have to pay the GST/Taxes accordingly to the custom and everything is fine?

Your help/answers is greatly appreciated!
Old 29-09-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Importing sex dolls

You cant get a girl for the real thing??

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 29-09-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
You cant get a girl for the real thing??
It is just ones kinky, preference... like some gers use dildo, u not going to ask her, "u can't get a man for the real thing?"
Old 29-09-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieinsex View Post
Hi, I'm curious about importing sex dolls into singapore. Hoping to find people who has knowledge regarding this.

I came across this Asia One news article which was originally published on The New Paper regarding guys with sex doll in singapore. Theres this line in the article: "It is legal to import these dolls as they are not listed under the list of controlled and prohibited goods."

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...end?page=0%2C1

For me, I'm looking to import this kind of plush sex doll as I feel it's not as weird as having the life like looking one and at the same time when not using for sexual purpose can treat it like any normal plush doll and hug to sleep etc.

http://www.kanojotoys.com/fairy-doll...no-p-2811.html

Does that mean that importing sex dolls is perfectly legal and I just have to pay the GST/Taxes accordingly to the custom and everything is fine?

Your help/answers is greatly appreciated!
For it to be illegal, it has to contravene a law or Act eg the Films Act if you want to import a X rated movie or Arms and Explosive Act if you want to import a gun. There is no Act created for import of dolls. You have to pay GST for anything above $400 and get proper licence for controlled items. The list is here. Mostly foodstuffs.

https://www.customs.gov.sg/businesse...ourier-service

But the question is why do you want to "hug" a doll or worse, do sexual things with it?? It is manufactured for those sick perverts who live alone with no contact with other human life. Why do you want an object when you can have the real thing?
Old 29-09-2016, 01:25 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster101 View Post

But the question is why do you want to "hug" a doll or worse, do sexual things with it?? It is manufactured for those sick perverts who live alone with no contact with other human life. Why do you want an object when you can have the real thing?
Guess u are judging him as pervert as it is less common and u find it weird. Just like some gers enjoy anal sex while others comment, dirty, pervert.... As long as he dun go around raping, molesting innocent, why do we bother or discourage?
Old 29-09-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Guess u are judging him as pervert as it is less common and u find it weird. Just like some gers enjoy anal sex while others comment, dirty, pervert.... As long as he dun go around raping, molesting innocent, why do we bother or discourage?
Thanks for the support, I have already expect to see this kind of comments as it's quite common for the society to view it this way in today's world. It's all over the net.

To explain my intention of importing,

I'm not trying to be desperate or what, I broke up with my ex last year and has been single since then. So all along I have been using those male onahole mastubators to satisfied a man's sexual needs. I just wish to try something new along with the Onahole mastubators as this doll allows such thing to be inserted. However, I do find it quite weird to import dolls that really looks like a real human therefore I choose the plush doll type instead, if you don't see it in a sexual way, it actually just looks like any other plush dolls out there when it's dressed up, except this has an additional function of inserting an onahole.
Old 29-09-2016, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
For it to be illegal, it has to contravene a law or Act eg the Films Act if you want to import a X rated movie or Arms and Explosive Act if you want to import a gun. There is no Act created for import of dolls. You have to pay GST for anything above $400 and get proper licence for controlled items. The list is here. Mostly foodstuffs.

https://www.customs.gov.sg/businesse...ourier-service

Thanks for the info! I have read up a bit about it on the custom websites and there's some extra info provided by you. I understand where you are coming from with that question, my explaination is above
Old 30-09-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!

Thanks for clarifying. Maybe some like toys ....but the "hug" part give me the creeps. To each his own I suppose. Enjoy your doll!

naemlo, sex toy, yes. But hug a sex toy to sleep ?? Er....
Old 30-09-2016, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quote:

naemlo, sex toy, yes. But hug a sex toy to sleep ?? Er....
I hug bolster when I sleep. Even in hotel, I hug a pillow.
Old 30-09-2016, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieinsex View Post
Thanks for the support, I have already expect to see this kind of comments as it's quite common for the society to view it this way in today's world. It's all over the net.

To explain my intention of importing,

I'm not trying to be desperate or what, I broke up with my ex last year and has been single since then. So all along I have been using those male onahole mastubators to satisfied a man's sexual needs. I just wish to try something new along with the Onahole mastubators as this doll allows such thing to be inserted. However, I do find it quite weird to import dolls that really looks like a real human therefore I choose the plush doll type instead, if you don't see it in a sexual way, it actually just looks like any other plush dolls out there when it's dressed up, except this has an additional function of inserting an onahole.
You're new here. But you should know my posts are the most solid here. If u only read one post, read mine.

You're weird.

Not because u want to buy this toy but because u feel the need to explain yourself to ppl who want to impose their moral values on u like the garbagement.

The garbagement wants u to b servile, spineless n breed many children. Your response to all these ppl should b - FUCK YOU. You don't tell me what to do puki ccb! Fuck your mother ccb. Understand.

I'm the most solid cos I don't care if u buy one or seven. I won't judge u

You're also weird becos the piece of toilet paper article said its not illegal and yet you are asking illegal bo?

Don't b a brainwashed sporean to b discarded when old.
How can something like this b illegal? It's probably sold in the sex shops in spore too

And unless you're importing drugs, if got problem, just tell customs you reject.

But don't worry. you live in a fake oppressive country. Don't b surprised one day when spore throw away all pretence, they'll record yr details n jail u cos you're a sexual deviant like in other oppressive countries

Last edited by sadfa; 30-09-2016 at 03:03 AM.
Old 30-09-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 18
Thongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I hug bolster when I sleep. Even in hotel, I hug a pillow.
I thought you hug chicken in hotel.
Old 30-09-2016, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thongchai View Post
I thought you hug chicken in hotel.
I am so use to sleep alone... after sex, I will sleep by my side. Can't sleep hugging another ger.
Old 01-10-2016, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

i too wish to have one.. cos fuck the doll like nobody business. hahha

but i no place to hide it haha

telegram:
Old 01-10-2016, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sparky58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post
i too wish to have one.. cos fuck the doll like nobody business. hahha

but i no place to hide it haha
Same here

Ended up getting those Japanese handheld masturbators instead. Out of curiosity, can those along with stuff like Fleshlight also be safely imported?
Old 01-10-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky58 View Post
Same here

Ended up getting those Japanese handheld masturbators instead. Out of curiosity, can those along with stuff like Fleshlight also be safely imported?
need to import for handheld meh? there are sextoy shops around wat

telegram:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1