The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
The Premonition

Saturday late morning.

Lady: eh.... uncle... turn left here.... yah.... stop... stop.... reach leow....

I stopped my taxi collected the money and the woman alighted.

I am 35, eligible to start driving a taxi, to move out from the rat race. I used to be a Project Manager in a global company. However, there were too much back-stabbing as well as office politics, I guessed that I had enough of the stressful environment.

As I was single, without a family to take care of, I am only accountable for myself. Although I was not lazy, I still work enough to cover for my 3 room flat and still have enough savings every month.

Even 35, I still have my boyish charms, but whenever someone boarded my taxi, they will always stereotype the taxi driver and still addressed me in the local context of "uncle". It was only when I turned to collect the fare that they always had a shock to find me so youngish looking.

After the initial passenger closed the door, I drove forward and about 50m away, I spotted a woman by the roadside, apparently flagging a taxi. The front cab stopped, spoke to her and went off. Mine was next in line and she flagged me as I approached. She looked young. Maybe about 25 but dressed in a provocative fashion, sunglasses, black tube top with a black stretchable mini skirt and a large tote bag. There were streaks of blonde in her hair and "ah lian" rings out from all aspects of her.

I stopped besides her and waited for her to open the door. I was not in a rush and should be able to send her anywhere. She opened the door but did not enter, enquiring first.

Woman: Eh... uncle.... ok to go Turut Road?

It sound familiar but I cannot remember the exact location. I turned around and replied.

Me: Where is it?
Woman: oh.... sorry.... errrm..... Mister, it's somewhere in Neo Tiew. Ok to go?
Me: ok.... but I have to let you know that I am not sure of the exact location.
Woman: No problem....

She got in and closed the door. I depressed the fare meter and started driving.

Our initial conversation gave me the impression that she spoke Mandarin or Hokkien as her native language (Yes, I was also stereotyping). Previously I had some bad experiences when I try to engage in small talk with a similar kind of woman, and end up, she thought I was trying to get fresh with her. A consistent stream of expletives greeted my ears then. Today, I was on my guard and kept my silence. However, she was the one to make first contact.

Woman: Do you know where the place is?

She asked in her soft voice.

Me: I am using the GPS to guide me.
Woman: Is that accurate?

Thinking that she was afraid that the GPS may use the further distance, I quickly became defensive.

Me: Is that any route that you would like me to take?
Woman: no. nothing in specific.

I was actually surprised by her English. Structurally was quite sound, unlike initially when she opened the door.

Me: No worries. I'll go by the shortest route. We will take the PIE till Neo Tiew. After that, I need the GPS.
Woman: ok. Please.... I need to get there.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.

Last edited by pussluver; 23-09-2016 at 01:11 AM.
Old 22-09-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The premonition

After so many passengers, I could tell that there was desperateness in her voice. Some passengers rushed me because they were rushing to see their loved ones for the last time. Some passengers rushed me because they were late for a flight and many other reasons. However they never travelled to such an outskirt location. My instincts told me that there was something wrong.

I looked into my rearview mirror and even with her sunglasses, I could tell that she was frowning. A worried look across her face. I decided to take my chance to see if she is in need of help.

Me: Miss.... I know it's not my business, but is there a reason for you to go to such a quiet place? And I mean.... you are dressed like this....

I braced myself for the expletives but she took a brief look at me through the rear view mirror and look out the window again, not replying to my question. I see that a sign of asking me to mind my own business as she was too polite to speak those words out.

The journey continued in silence until we exited into Neo Tiew. The GPS advised me to turn right and I did, moving into a small road without markings. There were only a construction site on my right and jungle on my left. There is no reason for her to be here.

Woman: Mr Sam..... could you wait for me later?

I was surprised that she saw my name from my license hanging off the dashboard. She was definitely observant.

Me: would it be long?
Woman: I think not. Should be about 15mins maximum. You can keep the meter running and I'll pay you the initial amount when we stop.

I was not afraid that she would rob me as she was just alone in the taxi. Furthermore, I did not have much cash with me.

Me: sure.

I continued driving slowly and soon we passed the construction area and there were only green forest on both sides of the road.

Suddenly she told me to stop. I looked around the area and was only surrounding by thick bushes, just like the time when I had an exercise in this area during my army days.

Me: stop here?

I asked her as I was unsure and I turn to look at her properly for the first time. She had removed her shades and was looking out the window. She was actually very pretty. Her make up was light, just enough to accentuate her features.

I looked where she was looking and was surprised to find that there was a small track on the left into the forest. I could not see where it lead to but I hope she was not going into it.

Woman: yes.

She handed me the cash for the meter.

Woman: please wait for me and keep the meter running.

She reached out to open the door. The alarms to my instincts were ringing wildly. Something is definitely wrong.

Me: wait!

She stopped and looked at me.

Me: are you going in there?

She nodded.

Me: Miss.... sorry, but are you doing something illegal?
Woman: no.... why?
Me: you dressed like this and then going into the jungle. It doesn't make sense.
Woman: Not everything in life make sense.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 22-09-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster

She reached out for the latch again. I tried to find out a little more.

Me: if you go in there, your legs will be scratch by the thorns. Also there are alot of mosquitoes.
Woman: Sam.... just wait here.....

She opened the door and before she close it. she looked in.

Woman: name's sara.

She closed the door and I watched her slender unblemished legs gingerly stepping into the jungle trail. Even though she was a passenger that I had just met, I was worried about her. She said 15mins and 15mins is a long time.

I adjusted my car to face the direction which we came from and kept it to the side of the road so that I would not be obstructing traffic and waited.

2mins

I looked at the trail. The overgrown shrubs had covered the pathway and there was no indication that she had went into it.

3mins.

Still no sign of her. I was getting more and more worried.

4mins.

I made up my mind that I will head into the track to look for her. I am not going to wait for 15mins. I texted my taxi buddies to let them know where I was and shut off the engine. I looked around for a long branch to prod my way in case of snakes, before venturing into the trail.

Luckily I was wearing jeans and the twigs and branches would not cut me. However, I could not do anything about the mosquitoes as they started to buzz around me. I put my foot carefully and tried to listen for sound. All I heard was the cicadas and birds in the bushes.

Fortunately the track was rather even without much potholes. After about 100meters, the bushes gave way to a clearing. Instincts told me to wait before going into the clearing and thus I squatted down between the bushes and looked into the area.

The place seemed like an old settlement of some sort, but only a small wooden hut remained in the middle of the clearing. Even though there was no doors to the hut there were some areas in it that was hidden from my line of sight and Sara could be somewhere in it. There was a guy outside the hut, but he was holding the tote bag that she was carrying earlier and looking at the contents in it. In his hands were a small evil looking knife. My instincts proved me right once more.

Looking frustrated he threw the bag on the ground and went to the other side of the hut and spoke to someone.

Guy: stupid bitch. Where is my money?

The other person replied but I could not hear her clearly. I presumed she is Sara.

Old 22-09-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

My outpost was not the perfect place as it was on the track, albeit hidden by the bushes. If someone were to come up behind me, I could be caught. Furthermore, I need to reccee the surroundings so that I know the area well. I retracted the way I came by and flank over into the bushes, avoiding the clearing, keeping myself hidden. This time, I was getting prick by the branches of the bushes. I took care to move slowly and not step on any twigs or branches. In the meantime, I found a sturdy shorter branch that I thought would be useful later on.

While I was making my way across, I heard some shouting and deciding that even though I was not in the place where I wanted to be, I peer out from the bushes.

Sara was sitting on a old wooden stool and the guy was standing in front of her, pointing the knife at her.

Guy: I have your pictures! you better give me the money!
Sara: but...joe.....that's all I have....
Joe: fine. remove your clothes then.
Sara: my...my.... driver is waiting for me by the road....
Joe: I don't care! remove your clothes. NOW!

He waved his knife at her.

Fearing for her life, she started to weep and her hands slowly went to her top. She put her fingers under the bottom of the tube top, and slowly pull it over her head, exposing her half-cupped strapless black bra.

Joe: faster! I have seen all of your body. No need to be shy!

He was getting impatient. slowly she stood up and not in a sexy way, she removed the tight skirt, leaving her only clad in matching black bra and panties.

Joe: haha..... nice..... remove those now.....

She was sobbing, perhaps at the indignity of having to strip in front of a stranger or maybe because of fear.

I watched as her hand reached back and unclasped her bra. She put a protective arm across the strategic spots on her chest before leaving the bra on the stool.

Joe: good. one more piece.....

she turned around, back facing Joe and removed her undies and also left it on the stool, and after cover her privates with her other hand, she turned back to face him.

I wanted to move to my desired position, some where nearer to the action, but I was fixated to the action.

Joe: take away your hands.

She reluctantly moved her hands down.

Sara had a beautiful body. Her breasts and nipples were of the right size to her body. Her ample B cups were highlighted with 2 light colored areola ending with small nipples. Down south, she was not clean shaven but her pubes were carefully trimmed and looked like a tiny rectangular airstrip. Her body was perfect, even with the small birthmark on her upper thigh.

I started to have an erection even in my squatted position. It was uncomfortable but I could not make adjustments. Also, it was not the right time to rush out from my hiding place.

Joe: haha..... very nice....

He pulled down his jeans and left it hanging around his ankles as he did not remove his shoes. His erected dick was fully on display and Sara had a look of disgust on her face.

Joe: haha.... what is that look on your face for!? it's not as if you had not had seen it before....bitch! .... turn around, bend over and hold on the stool....

Initially, she refused but he brandished his knife and wave it at her once more and she did as she was told. I could hear her sobbing as she turned over and offered him a view of her perky ass.

He hobbled forward and stood behind her. Holding on his dick, he maneuver his dick and placed over the mouth of her pussy. With wearing a condom, he pushed himself into her. I heard her gasped first, followed by a whimper.

Joe: aaaaahhhh.... you are so tight!.....

He held onto her hips and started to ram into her cunt. Even though her mind was against it but her primal physical state took over. She started to give off soft moans despite her resistance.

Sara: ummmm.... eeennnngghhh.... ummmm....
Joe: haha.... I knew you will enjoy it.

I knew this was the time. Slowly I made my way out from my hiding place. I moved swiftly and noiselessly, holding on my crude weapon in my hands, closing the distance in a few second.

By the time Joe realized that I was behind him, I struck him on his head as he was turning around to face me. The stick hit his temple and with a shout, he crumpled onto the ground.

I went over to Sara, who had squatted down from the commotion. She looked to be in a state of shock, looking at the lifeless form of Joe. As I stood over her, she suddenly shouted.

Sara: NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!

I turned in the direction she was facing but I was too late. An accomplice of Joe had appeared from nowhere and I felt the cold of a blade in my midsection. I felt the warm from my blood as it trickled down my middle.

I looked at the guy and he was sneering.

Guy2: die..... you fucker.... die!!!!

Old 22-09-2016, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

Missing your writing. Welcome back sam
Old 22-09-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
littlejoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlejoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro Pussluver,

Gd to see that you are back. Look forward to your new master piece. This is interesting as it relates to me a taxi driver kekeke

From Taxi driver Joe
Old 22-09-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
club49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support new story
Old 22-09-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nightingle91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yay! new campsite found!
Old 22-09-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KambingAyam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another blockbuster!!
Old 22-09-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 8
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!

Welcome back bro pusslver. Looking forward to this story.
My uncle was a taxi driver before and he used to tell me crazy stories about his passengers. so excited for this.
Old 22-09-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
WarMoth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 22-09-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

Dolfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 22-09-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
pizzaheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue soon
Old 22-09-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mahrez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ris2099 View Post
Welcome back bro pusslver. Looking forward to this story.
My uncle was a taxi driver before and he used to tell me crazy stories about his passengers. so excited for this.
Please share some of his stories
Old 22-09-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Garbine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pusslover is back!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1