The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
v777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: V (story)

The next couple of weeks flew by, Melanie and I had lots to learn and work to do. The neverending demands for information and research was tasked to us. We had to find out performance history, reputation, credibility of various companies and see if it was profitable for E corp to work together with them.

Inspite of the busy working hours, Melanie and I bonded pretty well. Being very straightforward, she could sometimes do with a filter tbh. I found her to be alittle spoilt, typically of all rich kids, inspite of her numerous denials. Prior to staring work at E Corp, she was traveling around Europe in her own yatch, with her friends. They were pretty much hosting parties on the yatch every night at different countries, getting high and totally wasted.

Her laidback attitude was both an asset as well as a liability. She had goals in life but was too lazy to make the effort to pursue them. Her really chill, easy going vibe she exudes made her a huge hit in the office, especially amongst the male staff, both married and single.

She was well aware of the attention and never let it get to her head, although i never fail to mock her about it. She was happy to entertain them but always made it clear that nothing was going to come out of all their interactions.

"Sorry, i dont want to go out for drinks on friday. Or saturday, or sunday...or with you, for that matter. You are married for fuck sake, go be with your wife and stop hitting on young girls."

Like i said...straightforward, abit too straightforward.

I found out her parents were divorced and she pretty much had ALOT of money to spend on a daily basis. But she still chose to eat at the cafeteria with me and, whenever she was free, Olivia. I eventually did find out where most of her moolah went to, but that was much much later. It was only under her dad's insistence that she came to work at E Corp. I suppose he probably had enough of her wild ways.
Old 24-09-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

The past couple of days, Olivia and I were working OT, due to some miscommunications. A presentation, which we werent informed about, had to be done asap, as a certain client was to drop by the following week. Melanie had left, her father wanted her to be present for a certain family event. Then again, she never stays for OT. It was good for me too anyway, it actually gave me some 1 to 1 time with Olivia since we usually worked till the wee hours before leaving together. I would send her home everytime we OT.

Olivia gave me the impression that she could be interested in me, or at least, open to meeting outside work at least. She let slip that the marriage was alittle strained. Her husband was overseas, if not, asleep when he's in town when she's awake due to his body clock being all messed up from travelling.

One particular friday night, I decided to try my luck and stick to something safe.

"Hey, now that the whole presentation's done. You wanna go hit the gym together after work or on saturday?"

"Totally. I really need to get my stripper's booty back. Haha."

"What? Haha."

"Inside joke between my husband and I. He says my butt looks like a stripper's and said it was a compliment. He kept on saying it, and now it stuck."

"It is a compliment. And, if you dont mind me saying, your butt looks good, hah."

"Huh? For real? All we did the last few nights were sit and eat, my ass looks terrible. You need glasses, V."

"I mean...I would tap that, that's all i'm saying." I tensed up alittle, wondering how would she react to it.

"You naughty boy, you talk this way to your girlfriend?" she smiled. That's good.

"Well, I'm single now. But if it worked for her then, i figured it would work on you."

"Hah, I'll see you tomorrow, V. 2pm. Thanks for the ride." She handed me a card, playfully pinched my nose and left.

"Wait..we dont work..." She was gone.

Glancing at the card, it was a card of what i presumed to be the gym she goes to.
Old 24-09-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 8
Milo3in1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 24-09-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls do continue
Old 24-09-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
MelodyHearts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, keep going
Old 26-09-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gym means some hot sex in the sauna!!!
Old 26-09-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
OrangeLantern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnykhan View Post
Gym means some hot sex in the sauna!!!
Yeah, with lots of sweat!!
Old 26-09-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

Must remember to buy protection. Must remember to buy protection.

I kept muttering that to myself the following morning whilst washing up. Feeling a tad nervous yet excited, i arrived half an hour earlier than what she said.

The gym Olivia goes to was spacious and decked out with all sorts of equipment and machines. The free weights started as low as 5kg and went up to 90kg for the serious gym rats. They even had yolks for the strongman enthusiast.

The members of the gym consist of mostly the upper class, given that it was marketed towards them. Hence, it was no surprise that it was majority older people, a more matured crowd with a few exceptions here and there. But sadly, nothing worthy of my attention. Or, maybe I just came at the wrong time and day.

Olivia came at 2:15, and boy, she was dressed to impress. She tied her long hair into a ponytail, and accesorized with gold hoop earrings and a wristband. Clad in a scarlet sport bra top which had a V cut in the centre, showcasing a good amount of cleavage. Her midriff was exposed, and her toned body was up on display for all to see. She completed her outfit with black tights shorts and nikes.

Absolutely nothing was left to the imagination, her curves, her toned but slim thighs, that firm and round ass of hers. Everything was on display, and it was extremely arousing. And I wasnt the only one to think that way, heads turn whenever she went.

I decided that honestly was the best policy.

"Are you here for a photoshoot or to workout?"

"Huh?"

"Olivia, everyone is looking at you, including yours truely." I pointed at myself, unable to hide the little smirk i had.

"Oh c'mon. There are plently of other ladies dressed like this."

"I've been here awhile. And I havent seen a single one. You are honestly smoking hot right now."

The smirk i had evolved into a grin. Olivia jabbed me with her finger, rolled her eyes alittle.

"Tsk, you tease."

With that, we proceed to workout together. It wasnt the most intense workout I had, but I definately took full opportunity to flirt away with Olivia. She seemed to reciprocate without any apprehension. And by the end of the workout, i had smacked her butt a couple of times while teasing her and the sexual tension was undeniably strong.

Entering the shower facility, which was insanely huge, it was empty. As I took a complimentary towel, I felt a hand grab me and drag me into one of many sizable shower cubicles.

It was Olivia.
Old 26-09-2016, 06:55 PM
Samster

The look in her eyes were one of longing and yearning for affection. She stared at me for awhile, and kissed me.

"V, it's wrong for me to do this to you. And please dont judge me, it's just I havent had any action for awhile. I'm only human, I have needs too."

"Yeah I..eh understand."

Not wanting to spoil the mood with further talking, I kissed her, and we embraced. My hands started to roamed downwards, and i grabbed a piece of that butt I've being staring at the whole afternoon. Olivia moaned, and started to take off my singlet.

Within seconds, we were both naked and passionately kissing. My hands were busy touching every part of her. Running my hands down her soft, slightly sweaty back, down to her bubble butt, now exposed. I squeezed her butt, and slowly backed up to the ceramic bench in the shower and sat down.

Instantly, her legs locked themselves around me and she sat on my thights. My penis, fully erect, stood at attention, calling out for some attention. With one hand hooked around my neck as we continued kissing, her right hand reached down and gave my penis the attention it was looking for. She stroked my manhood with her thumb occasionally touching the tip of my penis which was erupting with pre-ejaculate.

I went south, and started kissing her neck. Olivia tilt her head backwards, letting out a soft moan, soaking in the sensations that was vibrating through her entire body.

Suddenly, she stopped me.

She got off me, and her lustful eyes stared at my cock. Kneeling down, she grabbed my cock in her left hand and started stroking. She leaned in close to my rod, i could feel her breathing on my cock. She stared at me as she stroked my manhood up and down. Her tongue fiddled with the tip of my penis...and nothing else. She then used both hands to drive me to the verge of cumming all over her.

"How badly do you want me to suck your cock?"
Old 26-09-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
Euro2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEuro2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very steamy .... please continue TS
Old 26-09-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Doblo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro2016 View Post
Very steamy .... please continue TS
Agree, camping here!!
Old 27-09-2016, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LAi liao lai liao!! Bathroom sex...
Old 27-09-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ChilledPig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent
Old 28-09-2016, 03:07 AM
Samster

"Please..." was all I could managed. She broke my resistance, her handjob had drove me completely crazy. I was willing to beg her if need be.

She smiled, and slowly lick the tip of my penis. Her tongue drew circles around the tip, covering it in a mixture of saliva and precum...all while her hands tirelessly stroked me. Fucking cocktease.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, her tongue dipped downwards and she licked my shaft. We maintained eye contact the whole time her tongue ran along my shaft. This 'punishment' went on for a couple minutes, in which her hands were now drenched in precum. I was admittedly alittle intimidated to tell her to speed things up alittle, and just waited impaitently.

Placing my cock in her mouth, she started sucking my penis deliriously, slurping noises echoed throughout the whole shower room which mercifully still remain empty. Her head bobbed up and down, saliva drooling all over. Her hands reached down to grab my balls and play with them.

All that teasing left me so high and close to cumming, seeing the way she wrap her lips around my manhood and suck it with so much lust and fervor. I knew I couldnt last long. About 5 minutes into this heavenly blowjob, I opened my eyes, and looked down at her, still fully engrossed in giving all her love to my cock and balls.

"Olivia, I'm cumming."

She gave no reaction and continued. I reached my limit, and came. Endless streams of cum exploded in her mouth, yet she was relentless in her goal of draining me of every single drop of cum. I was left breathless by the time she came up to me.

Licking her lips, she just had one word to say.

"Yummy."
Old 28-09-2016, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sibei steam.

moreeeeeeeeeee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1