The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
MoodyBlues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: V (story)

Sex in pantry!!
Old 21-09-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 17
xiango deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiango deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Their ten minute break in the pantry is dam long .
Old 21-09-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Noice... if only I had such a colleague!!
Old 21-09-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Summite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiango View Post
Their ten minute break in the pantry is dam long .
More than enough time for a quickie
Old 22-09-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
v777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for the delay, had to settle with real life issues

With that, she sat up on a coffee table and spread her legs alitte. I caught a glimpse of her black lacy gstring.

"V, stop staring and fuck me."

Her last 2 words, said with a hint of sluttiness, along with her throwing me looks of desperation, the desire for sex and to be filled up. I felt a slight stir in my pants, fuck, she looks so hot.

"Are you crazy? People will hear us!"

"And? Its my dad's company, so what if i wanna fuck the intern? Stop overthinking."

Then, in a serious and somewhat threatening tone.

"Alternatively, i could tell my dad what happened last night. And that you fucked his teenage daughter in the ass. Your choice."

"What? Seriously?" 

A mixture of emotions washed over me. Mostly anger and disbelief at being blackmailed by a 19 year old.

"Tick tock V. Your hard on isnt going away by itself, you know."

She pulled me in,  real close to her. Oh God, she smells so good. The bugle in my pants was just inches away from her, her left hand slipped downwards to greet it. She leaned in and whispered seductively into my ear.

"I recall us using up the two condoms you had last night. Ever fuck a girl without one? I heard it's pretty amazing, especially for you."
Old 22-09-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

At this point, i sincerely wished i conducted myself as a gentleman and turned her down, avoiding ruining my internship at E Corp, on the very first day too. But alas, i succumbed, the blood had surged into my rock hard angry cock, and the only way to calm it down was to ravage this girl before me. Fuck her in so many positions till she's sore and unable to walk to her desk properly. Primal lust had taken over me, and i could only hang on for the ride.

We kissed like 2 long lost lovers, my right hand went behind her head to pull her in closer. She followed suit with her right hand. Our tongues clashed and danced around each other, both exploring the other's mouth.

Her left hand was rubbing my groin up and down, my penis was on the verge of bursting through both my boxers and pants. All this time, she still smells so wonderfully good, like jasmine flowers mixed with a hint of sexual arousal and desire from her body. It was driving me crazy.

She was thursting her body forward as much as she possibly could while sitting on the table, sticking her breast out as far as she could. They were greeted by my other hand. I gave her left breast a gentle squeeze through her outfit. She let out a soft moan.

"Oh, V."

She hugged me with both her legs, bringing me even closer to her. At this point, i was literally fucking her with all our clothes on. My hand roamed downwards and lifted her off the table, grabbing her butt, squeezing them at the same time. I felt her wetness, her need to be filled. All the dry humping had left my pants wet with all her juices.

Backing her up against the wall, i stopped our tongue fight and started kissing her neck, drawing out more moans from her. Her eyes closed, her breathing ragged and  her back was arched. She was totally in the moment, completely surrendering herself to me.
Old 22-09-2016, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
Neuer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 22-09-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

I reached down to unbuckle my pants, and then...

*SLAP*

What the fuck? She slapped me across the face. Totally unexpected and caught off guard, i literally went sprawling to the ground...almost. I regained my balance and looked up at her, staring, eyes with rage and surprise.

"You wished every girl would be this easy, don't you?" she chuckled alittle and smiled at me.

I was speechless, what is wrong with girls nowadays. Is it an "in-thing" to leave guys high and dry? Blue balls syndrome?

"Nothing in life comes easy, V. While i will admit you were pretty good last night, you got to work for it. Yea, i can be horny, but i still like the romance part. You were pretty romantic last night, for a drunk."

She straighten her dress and helped me up. Noticing the sour look on my face, she gave me a light peck on the lips.

"Cheer up cupcake, dont make me feel bad for slapping you." She place her right hand on my cheek and massaged it slightly.

I was still a tad annoyed but that slap did cause me to leash the sexual beast within me, the one driven purely by lust. I could have probably gotten myself killed, if Mr Ang found out.

Then it occured to me that it was way, way too much of a coincidence...the way last night events unfolded.
Old 22-09-2016, 07:25 PM
Samster

"You knew who i was last night." I said it matter-of-factly.

She chuckled again and flashed me her megawatt smile.

"Yea, I knew. But it was by chance that i happened to go clubbing that night. I recognised you from the resume you sent in. When my dad told me i had to work alongside another intern, i figured i ought to find out who."

She poured me a cup of water and we both sat down at the coffee table after rearranging some of the tea and coffee packets that got thrashed around by our make out session.

"I saw you amongst the whole crowd and i thought it would be fun to mess around with you, and the next day, shock you when u see me again. I wasnt thinking about sleeping with you. Just alittle flirting and touching was all i wanted to do. So kudos to you for knowing your way with the ladies, haha."

She stuck out her tongue when she said this and started laughing again, especially when she saw the somewhat annoyed look on my face.

"Look, if you are still grouchy over the whole slap inccident. Then impress me, again. Then I promise the pantry wont be the only place we do it while at work."

She mentioned this in a somewhat hopeful tone, as if she was hoping i wouldnt let her down. I suppose its time to play my cards right, and cash in when it's due.
Old 23-09-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 14
RapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Welcome back TS .
Old 23-09-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Alger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue soon
Old 24-09-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Cornyplant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice updates, camping for next episode
Old 24-09-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more
Old 24-09-2016, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Great & sexilious thread, TS. Here's some juice for you to carry on.
Old 24-09-2016, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

moreeeeeee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1