The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2016, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
v777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
V (story)

Apologies in advance if my writing style is abit too draggy, bad habit of mine.

"Goes past one, drifts to the right..he's all clear! He looks up and SHOOTS!"

*Smack*

I felt something hit me in the face, putting an end to my dreams of playing soccer at an international level.

Groggy and dizzy, eyes half open, i caught a glimpse of a window draped with saffron curtains. Moonlight poured into the room, lending me some visibility to see that there's a bedside table with an electronic clock. It read 4:05 in neon red figures.

Then it dawned on me...i was half, wait, totally naked. The "thing" that hit me? It was a hand, and it was attached to a brunette longer than shoulder length hair, with fake eye lashes still on her right eye. The blanket covered the rest of her body, but i could make out that she had a slim frame, and rather generous assets, Bs at the most but they fit her perfectly. It was an alluring sight, the look on her face inspite of her sleeping, was one that i wouldnt mind making love to and seeing her slightly smudged pink lips around my cock. Attempting to not get distracted, i tried to recall what happen.

'What the fuck happened last night?'
'Did I have sex with her? Did I use protection? Fuck, is she a hooker? Do i owe her money? Do I have money?'

After awhile, my brain finally became alert. I was in a hotel, and after turning the bedside lamp on, it was clear by the way the clothes were tossed around, i had sex with this gal, and we werent gentle about it. My shirt had quite a few missing buttons. I found her purple lace bra near the door, and a red thong beside the bed. Sexy combination, especially with her figure...which i caught a sneak peek of when i took a second look at her with the lights now on.

She seems to be of mixed descent, asian and something, caucasian. Model-like figure, hourglass shaped. Perfectly round breast with cute brown nipples, she's at least 1.7, definately model material.

Her vagina was completely exposed, with her legs spread out, cleanly shaved, her vulva and vaginal lips were totally delectable. There's temptation to go down on her, get my tongue lost inside her and explore all of her. I spotted, to my relief, dried cum spots, just above her clit. Guessed i pulled out in time.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed...incoming message? At 4?
Old 15-09-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 18
chailai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchailai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: V (story)

First to lend you my support .
Old 15-09-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
compound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support new story!!
Old 15-09-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

wah exciting. i like.
Old 16-09-2016, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Sweeter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support new story
Old 16-09-2016, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
jesslyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here ...
Old 16-09-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 17
huss143enu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuss143enu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Standing by with popcorn and beer .
Old 16-09-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
brickhouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 16-09-2016, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
xxxsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 16-09-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
omgwtfknn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 16-09-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

"Boy, wru? Your interview is later today, why havent u reply my msg?"

It was my mum.

Fuck, i forgot. The first day of my internship at E corp, one of the biggest ecommerce companies was later today. Cannot afford to fuck up, yet i chose to enjoy myself one last time before surrendering my freedom.

Let's back it up here, I'm currently studying in university, business and finance. 24y/o, 1.84m, chinese, relatively fit with abs and muscle, credits to my gym addiction. I had a girlfriend before in JC, but it ended due to army commitments.

Fumbling around, i dressed up quietly and left like 100dollars after i found my wallet. It was to pay for the hotel and/or sex, cause i honestly had no idea what sort of arrangement was made. While it definately wasnt enough, it was all i had on me. Muttering sorry, i left the room.

Leaving the hotel, i saw the word "Hilton". Fuck, 100 isnt even going to cover 1 night. Too late to regret now, yolo.

I cabbed home and reached home around 5ish to a furious and worried mum. I remembered asking her to wake me up in the morning, just in case, a few days back. Seemed like a good idea back then, now it's a fking terrible mistake. She must have stayed up wondering how to wake someone who wasnt there.

Bathed, caught a few Zs, and dressed up and went down for my first day of internship.
Old 16-09-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

"Hi V, im mrs soh, but u can call me Olivia. You will be reporting to me, i shall give u a brief tour of the office, pantry and i believe Mr Augustine Ang might drop by later. So u can see him in person. For now, just follow me."

Augustine Ang, 67, was a well known public figure, a self made billionaire and also the owner of E corp. A brilliant mind along with a ruthless attitude helped him get to where he is now, albeit with a few enemies and lost friendships.

The rest of the morning dragged on with a tour and a list of duties, although for most part, i was to shadow Olivia and work alongside another intern to help Olivia out.

Tbh, Olivia herself was somewhat distracting. Marriage and work didnt affect her figure one bit and her tight clothing helped to accentuate her voluptous figure even more. She had sharp features, high cheekbones and extremely piercing brow eyes, and an infectious smile and laughter. Clad in a black sleeveless one piece and judging by her toned arms, she probably works out pretty often too, flat stomach, curvaceous af, with B cup breasts which seemed bigger thanks to the push up bra she wore. She said she was in her early 30s, married to her university boyfriend. Lucky bugger.

"If you are unsure, just give me a ring ok?"

"Wedding ring?"

That got a laugh out of her, along with a smack to my arm. I had to try my luck and see if she was open to flirting. I caught her staring/ checking me out a couple of times, luckily hers seem to be more of the sexual nature. Seems like her marriage aint that strong after all. Shotgun wedding maybe?

Lunch hour came, and Olivia was kind enough to accompany me. Bonded over fitness and workout habits, she was a crossfit enthutsiast. she agreed to one day train together, that got my hopes up. Discovered that her marriage was possibly shaky, that her husband, an accountant was deployed overseas pretty often.

She was easy going, beautiful and hot. Her husband's loss, my possible gain?
Old 16-09-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Socratis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep going TS
Old 17-09-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
cricket is a Helpful and Caring Samstercricket is a Helpful and Caring Samstercricket is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for next update .
Old 17-09-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
nickotan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Supporting this nice story
Advert Space Available