The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
alittleredclock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A Little Red Clock

At some point in my life, I worked a variety of jobs. I was a waiter twice, a student camp instructor for a year, I sold keychains to "help reformed convicts", and I scooped ice cream at an established ice cream parlour until eight months ago.

I have loitered around this forum for about a year, when a friend of mine (a fellow "scoopie") was surfing this while at work. I asked her what it was and she said I would like it. So today I decided to join.

I want to talk about some of my exploits that I was lucky enough to encounter when I was working in the jobs mentioned above. Maybe they will make the minds of some in this forum go wild, or let some female members here have a better insight into the mind of a guy. The last reason is so that I have a 'bank account' to keep my memories as time starts to slowly run out. So I hope everyone who reads this will be kind and give me some support.
Old 12-09-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

A Little Red Clock

My experience will physical pleasure was in the first year of my polytechnic education, where I actually had sex and ejaculated after pleasing a girl. But how I started on that journey began in secondary school.

The very first time I saw her was at a physical education class. She was a year older than me and both of us were part of two classes sharing the basketball court for PE. She wasn't the perfect girl everyone in this forum likes to describe. She had no long flowing hair like a goddess, no big C-Cup boobs and no porcelain-smooth skin that was as fair as the morning sun and glistening snow.

But her beauty was in the way she laughed. A sincere, almost unglamourous sort of laughter that would infect everybody around her. Her class played Captains Ball while mine had to settle with using the outer ring of the basketball court for circuit training. Every round I made was a chance to steal a few glances at her. Whether she was a Chinese girl, or a Malay girl, I did know at that time. But what I knew was that I wanted to get to talk to her.

I also kept staring at the way her PE tee was pulled tightly into the hem of our school's PE shorts. It was tight and I could see what I wanted to.

PE would last for one hour, and every round we did, I would check her out. When we had a break, I would drink my water and just watch her. Being that young, I would have been happy with doing that. She play, I watch. She play, I rest and watch some more.

For the next few weeks, I would see her around our school - at the canteen buying soya bean, at the Malay stall jostling with the crowd to get her food, walking along the corridor towards the Secondary 4 classrooms and sometimes, at the busstop outside our school. Some days, we would take the same bus but she would always alight one stop before me.

Actually that was because I purposely wanted to stay on the bus and watch her leave even though that would result in a twenty minute walk home.

It was only many weeks later that I got to know her.

Denise was her name and a mutual friend introduced us.
Old 12-09-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

A Little Red Clock

After a while, the three of us began hanging out as part of a larger group. A good mix of seniors preparing for their O levels and a handful of us just trying to make it to Secondary 4. Science and English were usually not an issue for me, but Mathematics was my stumbling block. This isn't a standard love story where the girl happens to excel in Mathematics, begins to coach me personally and we end up in an unused classroom for a quick tryst.

Instead, Denise sucks at Maths too. So we end up trying to help each other to no avail. But the more we "study" together and hopelessly coach one another, e more time we spend together. I soon forget that I was initially enamoured with Denise and instead, end up being best pals with her.

The evening study sessions continue until we are about four weeks from the start of the national exams. The study group, too, starts to get smaller as some begin to take studying more seriously and others, start to get derailed. Some nights, it is just Denise and I left behind. We spend the time in between our last afternoon class and the start of the evening sessions rushing to the nearby shopping mall or coffeeshop to grab a quick dinner. And then we are back in school as the sunlight makes was for the moon and the school buildings become a lot quieter and abandoned.

It was on one of these evenings that we ended up making out. After studying for almost two hours, she tells me that she'd left her calculator back under her desk in her fourth-storey classroom. She wouldnt be able to revise her maths as she had planned to do so after going through some Chemistry notes.

"Let's go get it then, scared ah?", I tease her, half in jest.

"Fuck you la," she replies in laughter.

It was this spunky attitude that made me fall for her more. That night, I swear I harboured no ill thoughts.

Even as I watched her little bum sway from left to right as she sashayed up the stairs ahead of me.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
MeltDown2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMeltDown2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A Little Red Clock

Nice, support your thread
Old 12-09-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

RedTub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue
Old 12-09-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
VladTheImpala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alittleredclock with alittleredcock.
Old 13-09-2016, 01:07 AM
Samster

A Little Red Clock

Thank you everyone. I will post whenever I can..thank you
Old 13-09-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

So the first time we get intimate is in a classroom on the fourth floor of our five-storey school building. Her classroom, to be exact. It might have been the soft breeze of the night or the raging hormones that run helter-skelter when a 15year old boy is left alone with his 16year old school crush. I stood at the door of empty classroom as Denise went straight in.

"Stand there like that? Security guard?," she jokingly demanded.

"Then? Follow you inside just to see you take calculator?'" I retorted.

"Come la. Please?"

I unfolded my arms and dragged myself to her spot. I took a seat at the desk in front of hers and turned around to watch her rummage through her stuff. The only sound was of her textbooks and loose worksheets rustling in her search for the elusive calculator. Now and then a stray worksheet would drift to the cement floor like a fallen leave. A pen would obey gravity and find its place beneath her desk. Each time I bent to pick up the fallen items, I was duly rewarded with a peek between her thighs.

"Okay let's go, I found it," she said, much to my dismay.

"Finally," I replied in mock irritation.

"Dont pretend you weren't enjoying a view," she shot back.

I stayed silent
Old 13-09-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 17
footprints is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfootprints is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do please post more often .
Old 13-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by footprints View Post
Do please post more often .

Sorry brother..still in moderation so got to delay postings until moderator say okay
Old 13-09-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

A Little Red Clock

I flashed a sheepish grin. I couldnt deny that I had seen what I had seen and to be very honest, I liked it. Every part of me liked seeing the darkness between her thighs as my imagine ran wild. The lights from the corridor gave just enough illumination to the world just beyond my reach.

I was 15 and ignorant to the beauty of a woman's body.

Remember that I had never done anything more than hold hands with a few ex girlfriends or squeezed their crotch through the fabric of our school uniform.

"You dirty, dirty boy," Denise said softly. I couldnt tell if she was upset or felt violated.

"I am sorry. I bent down to pick the calculator up, I did not bend down to peek up your skirt," I replied.

"Stupid boy, I didnt even drop my calculator...It was my worksheet and black pen," she retorted.

"Fucker," I said.

"Me? Fucker?," she laughed. "For a 15 year old boy, you are actually quite a charmer."

I laughed in reply.

With that, she got off the seat and so did I. I walked behind her towards the classroom in silence and watching her swaying bum again.

All of a sudden, she stopped. I slammed into her from the back and for just a moment longer, we stayed in that position.

"Uh oh," she said.

Uh oh indeed, I thought. I was certain she would make a dirty comment on the growing mound beneath my pants.

"I need to go to the toilet," she continued.

Fuck, I rolled my eyes.

I stretched my right hand out and wrapped it around her waist. It happened quickly and she had no chance to say anything until our faces were inches apart.

"I have never done this with a boy before, you know?," she whispered.

I smiled at her and almost burst out into a chuckle when she slapped my face playfully.

"Kiss me?," she said.

And I did. Our lips met and I felt the warmth of her mouth as her tongue slowly crept from within, like a snake slowly rising to the light. I felt her within the confines of my mouth and both snakes danced a playful dance.

My grip on her waist tightened and I realised her hands were on my hips. Still joined at the lips, we moved towards the nearest desk and she found her way onto one of it. Her legs parted and my body moved into the triangle that formed from her pelvis.

I dont know how long we stayed in that position. But I wished it never ended.
Old 13-09-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
BravoFiveOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good writing...Moderators can put bro LRC out of 'probation' so he can write faster mah?
Old 14-09-2016, 07:04 PM
Samster

A Little Red Clock

Our breathing grew heavier until those were the only sounds that filled the air. The accompaniment of the traffic along the road lining our school's fences did little in drowning out the sound of young lust.

Our hands roamed each other's body as we were locked in an embrace. She used her legs and wrapped them tighter against her body. She began a slow motion where she would press her crotch against mine at intervals. I liked that it helped my manhood get bigger. She seemed to like it too.

After eternity, she broke away from the kiss and breathed heavily, catching her breath. I stood where I was, still enveloped by her legs and watched her. Plastered against her sweaty forehead, a sliver of fringe shone against the lights from the corridor.

"Well THAT was good," she finally said.

"It was, I enjoyed it," I replied. My penis continued throbbing.

She must have noticed it too cause almost instantly, she placed her palm over the erected mound. "I can feel it," she muttered. "I would fuck you right here and now. I have never done this with anyone before and here we are, at the brink of having sex in my classroom," she continued.

I smiled at her.

"We dont need to have sex, Denise. This kiss was good enough, and will be good enough for a long time to come," I told her.

"You really are a charmer," she replied.

I closed my eyes to replay what had just happened, walking up the stairs, the stolen glances up her skirt and finally, the kiss.

I felt her hands on my thigh.

My eyes still closed, I could see her desperately stumbling backwards as she searched for a desk to sit on while we kissed. I replayed the sight of her bum in my head. And then the image up her skirt, her swaying bum again.

Her hands began to move upwards.

"This is still throbbing," she whispered into my ears. She was inches away. I could feel the warm breath.

I tried to reply the kiss again, but this time, an inquisitive hand found its way to the buckle of my school pants.

This was getting better with each passing moment, I thought to myself.
Old 15-09-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 18
chailai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchailai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why nobody start campfire ?
Old 15-09-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chailai View Post
Why nobody start campfire ?
u start the fire. i bring the beer and chips.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1