The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2016, 03:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold
Re: Of Lingeries and Her

decided to camp there too
Old 18-09-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Muguruza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, camping here too
Old 18-09-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Wombats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 18-09-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

As Michelle's skilful tongue danced wildly in between Sam's pink walls, sending the tickles inside her. She could not help as her legs swayed with Mich's actions, letting her tongue tip penetrate even deeper.

Samantha could feel herself getting wet with Michelle's wagging tongue, playing with her. Mich buried herself even deeper as her tongue speared into as deep as she could.

Sam: No~~ Mich… not thereeee… not…aaaaa…. M..ich..

Mich shook her head as her tongue swept the sides of her walls, lubricating them with her saliva, even Mich herself was feeling the heat as she, too was getting the tinge of excitement as she slowly became wet.

Sam: Please… stoppp…~~~ or…

In one push, Mich reached as far as she could inside and Sam shook uncontrollably as she fired all she was tolerating.

Out came the gust of liquid as they shot all over Michelle's face.

Mich closes her eyes as she struck out her tongue, getting in as much as she could.

Sam laid there, without any strength as she still trembled a little.

Mich stood up as she whispered in Sam's ear: Bad girl

Coffeecans Reads
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...83#post9623883

Last edited by Coffeecans; 19-09-2016 at 03:02 PM.
Old 19-09-2016, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
zamani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue!!!
Old 19-09-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Payet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 19-09-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Ken was feeling blank as he stared at the photos, but his eyes fixed on Karen's headlights.

Another slap came to his face as Karen screamed.

Karen: Where are you looking at?

Ken was muttering to himself as he stared at the ground.

Ken: Are you going to fire me?

Karen: This is NOT the first time Ken. We have been watching you and all the female colleagues had their things missing frequently.

She took out another stack of photos and knew it at him.

Karen: This is getting out of hand. I'm not sure why are you doing this but I am very sure you are going to lose your job Ken.

The very words struck Ken like a bolt of lightning. Now he was panicking mentally. The industry has been slowing down rapidly. What would he do if he was out of a job? Negative thoughts began to overpower him. What was he to do?

Karen was still lecturing him on his behaviour but he was all locked up in his own world. Both of his arms was pulling his unkempt hair, as his eyes turned red.

Karen was speaking in a distance from his with gestures pointing at him. Ken looked around as he glanced the entire room in a 360 angle. Karen's room was huge. Her room was covered by blinds, there was a mini golf game on the side, a huge display cupboard behind her that housed authentic and traditional ceramic vases, together with some books on businesses and strategies. On the right wall hung a chinese inked painting of flower blossoms. On the left was a coffee table with three seater sofas, a huge vase and a water foundation, together with the awards she had won for entrepreneurship. Ken had absolutely no idea that Karen was sitting in such a big room.

And he became unbalanced. How can a mere female have such a big office while a man like him was only confined to a small cubicle that was exposed? He shook his head as he started to laugh.

It took him a while as he regain his composure, yet he seemed sinister in a way. He lowered his head as his eyes were fixed on Karen.

Ken: What can you do to me Karen? Why do you care if I stole all of their belongings? Yes. It was all done by me. Steph's worn sports bra and panty - how I loved her smell even after she is done with her workout. Linda's shirt and her bra after she was drenched in the rain. She was lucky she kept a set of fresh clothes in her drawer; I was only trying to keep it for her and return once she needed. And Melissa's handkerchief. She sweat a lot and what is surprising if she lost one handkerchief? She has tons more? And Sam, she was the hottest babe here and the very thing about her being single is way too unbelievable! There must be a problem with her! If no one wants her, I can!

He said as he laughed.

Karen was shocked by the things he said as she felt only disgust for him.

Karen: You will be terminated straightaway Ken. Get out NOW!

Ken stared at her and smiled as though he was possessed.

Ken: And what are you always doing wearing stockings? Seducing all the office males? You like them tearing up them isn't it?

Karen: You are really sick Ken. Get out!

Ken: Sure. But before that. I need to check something with you.

He suddenly returned to normal as he walked towards Karen in a composed way.

Karen was puzzled by his sudden change as he approached her.

Karen: What is it?

Ken: I wonder what lies beneath that 36B cup of yours. And your preference for translucent bras, now who's the perverted one here.

Karen froze.

Coffeecans Reads

Last edited by Coffeecans; 19-09-2016 at 03:03 PM.
Old 19-09-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mich: Turn… around.

Samantha obliged as she turned, her eyes half closed, her face still red.

Mich whispered to her ears as she licked it.

Mich: Your time is almost up my princess.

Sam: You… so… bad…

Mich: What are you going to do then?

Michelle said as she roamed her breasts sensually. She knew Sam didn't like her breasts groped forcefully. Her fingers circled the area just outside her perfect small twenty cent dark nipples, occasionally touching her already erected nipples. She knew Sam loved it this way.

Sam: Ex…….ttttt…ee….nd… ooohhh… ahhhhhhh….

Mich: How long more?

Mich said as her index finger went down from her breasts down to her belly button. Sam sucked in her tummy as Mich did as Mich's fingers went up back to her breasts.

She cupped both Sam's breasts and gave it a slightly harder squeeze as her fingers came down in a Y motion from her breasts down to her abdomen. Mich knew this was a place Sam could not resist nor reject.

Sam: Awwwwwwww….. you… sick…Mich…elle…. you… know…..

Sam could feel her face getting hot and herself getting the heat from Michelle's sensual touch.

Mich: So… how long?

Sam:… I… can't… thiiiink… right.. now…. you….de…ci..de….

Mich suddenly gave her a slap as she said: You cheap slut.

Samantha was shocked by Michelle's action and yet automatically she replied in a soft moan: I'm your slut Michelle…

It caught Michelle in surprise. And there, she covered Sam as she dressed and went out to extend the massage. And Sam, was salivating as she stared blankly to space.

Coffeecans Reads
Old 19-09-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

Karen was caught in surprise. Just what the heck was Ken up to? It felt scary that the office had hidden this perverted man for years. And his low profile was made him 'invisible' to many until recently they installed the cctv. Ken was someone that no one would pay attention to but this was too much. She knew she cannot admit that Ken was right and straightaway she told him off.

Karen: That's a stupid wild guess and it has nothing to do with you. Get out now before I call someone or the police to get you Ken.

She was very firm on this as Ken took a step back and turned.

Ken turned before he reached the room.

Ken: You are NOT FIRING ME. I QUIT! And you better look out you arrogant bitch!

He said as he exited the room and gave a loud thud. Everyone stood silently as they did not know what happened. Only to see Ken stomping over and packing his desk.

It's weird not one went over to his table to ask what happened. Everyone just continued their work, only to stare sideways. Sam took out the A4 box as he hurriedly placed some things he hid in the drawer, before he covered it with some sheets of paper.

Within 20 minutes, he had packed his stuffs and took the box together with his overfilled bag.

He looked just like a kid with a huge bag that was filled like a ball.

Still no one stood up. For the first time, Ken felt he was really out of place in this office. He did not look at the others as he walked straight.

In front of him were the security guards that stopped him.

Security: Wait Mr Ken. We had instructions to check your bag before you leave. This is the company policy.

Ken's heart was thumping now. There were hidden things in his bag that he could not reveal.

He tried to bolt out but the security guards were fast in response as they blocked his way.

Ben received a call from Karen for him to ask the female colleagues to go near where Ken was, but Ben had to be in front to protect them just in case.

With a loud thud, Ken fell to the ground and his box went rolling away, and the lid opened, sending the mess all over. And there he heard some female colleagues scream.

Security: Your bag Mr Ken. Before we alert the police.

Ken surrendered his bag helplessly to the security.

Ladies: You sick man!

There was a commotion in the office as everyone stood up to see what was happening.

There. Was a whole load of gym bras, g strings, towels, hair bands, socks, lipsticks, lip balm, make up and even shoelaces. And what's most distracting were the photos. He tore away the boyfriend's or husband's photo and there was a lipstick mark on every one of them, all packed separately in ziplock bags with the ladies names on it.

Coffeecans Reads

Last edited by Coffeecans; 19-09-2016 at 09:50 PM.
Old 19-09-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Ken oh Ken!
I wonder what other nasty surprises you have in store

Also it looks like Karen is gonna be the real slut in here

Great story so far bro Coffeecans.
Old 20-09-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Pogba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 20-09-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 14
whitetiger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitetiger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Of Lingeries and Her

Simply enjoy reading the story so far. TS is a good writer .
Old 20-09-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

Michelle came back with an irritated mood as she slammed the door. Samantha jumped up in fright as she rubbed her eyes.

Mich: Get dressed. And go now.

Sam: But why?

Sam said as she stared blankly at Michelle.

Mich: I got an appointment already.

Sam: Didn't you extend?

Michelle got irritated and shouted back at her: Just get out NOW!

Sam hurriedly took the clothes that Mich got her and excused herself. Michelle just nodded her head as she left the room.

Just as she saw her exiting, Michelle turned and sat on the reception table. Sighing as she saw the next appointment being filled. And then she felt uncomfortable when she heard the otherwise familiar heavy footsteps coming up the stairs.

Ken didn't know what to do. He was caught red handed now and everyone was looking at him like he was a strange creature. It felt as though he was cornered until there was nowhere to run and everyone's whisper seem to come into his mind continuously.

Karen shook her head in disbelief. Ben was caught in surprise by Ken's action. Never did he know Ken was hiding something like this.

Ben went over to Karen's side as he whispered he raised his palms and whispered something to Karen.

Ken suddenly was on his knees, begging everyone and the security guards not to call the police. He was banging his head on the floor.

Ken: I will not do it again, please don't call the police. I promise. Let me go. Please. I will not take any pay and will leave now.

He was on the verge of crying when Ben went over to him and kicked him away.

Ben: Scram! If I ever see you again you are going to get it from me!

Ken nodded his head violently as he ran off, biting his teeth.

You bunch of fuckers. Ken thought to himself. You are going to pay.

The commotion died down with him leaving as the cleaner packed all the rubbish and shook her head in disgust.

It was then Ben got a sms from Karen.

Karen: Thanks Ben.

Ben instantly replied: No problem Boss.

Karen: I gonna buy you dinner tonight. Ok?

Ben: Sure. I can't say no to a free meal can I?

Karen: Ok. I'm going home to change now. See you at the usual place then.

Ben: Sure. You know what I like. *Hint*

Karen: K.

That was the last reply as she said and left the office.

Ben went back to his work and so did everyone, except there were still mumbles about what happened.

Coffeecans Reads
Old 21-09-2016, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KajangSatay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, more please!
Old 21-09-2016, 07:10 PM
Samster

Ken ran as fast as his legs could carry him. In his mind was fear, embarrassment, hatred, and helplessness. He knew if one day he was found out, it would be the end. There is no one to blame but himself. But it's just the blaming culture, people always liked to turn the blame onto others.

Ken: Karen. You are to blame. And Ben, you better watch out.

He grumbled to himself as on his way home. He told himself, at the very least, he still had some other things at home.

Michelle: I'm not feeling well. Cramps boss. It's really bad. Can you ask someone to take over please? It's really painful.

Michelle said as she covered her arms around her waist. But she was rejected flat, with the others saying it's her turn now as they took turns to massage customers. And this time he only wanted Michelle.

"Hi Michelle" The very words from Philip came loud. "How are you? Shall we?"

Philip was one of the most obese customer she or the spa masseurs could have. Short, unkempt and dirty. His clothes always smell as he was the helper in one of the stalls nearby. And always he would like to spend his salary visiting spas.

He just went into Mich's room and settled himself in there.

Philip: I'm done!

Michelle hated to massage him. He was always sweaty.

The room went stale with his body odour. Mich would have put on gloves if she could. She just kept quiet as she went in and took another towel to cover him as she started her massage. Then she kicked her oil bottle to the ground.

The entire room instantly smelled of lavender.

Mich: Sorry there are no more massage oil. Finger massage ok?

Suddenly Philip stood up and screamed at her.

Philip: That was done on purpose you bloody bitches!

He said as he spat on the floor.

Michelle felt disgusted.

Philip went over to where his pants were and took out his wallet. Threw the notes at her and verbally abusing her with words.

Philip: Cheap sluts! Don't think I can't pay you whores. Everyone of you do the same bloody thing.

He threw another $50 at her.

Philip: Take it! You whore

Michelle just stood there doing nothing.

Philip threw another.

Seeing no reaction, he threw his entire wallet hard on Michelle's face.

Philip: TAKE GO TAKE EVERYTHING. YOU THINK I CAN'T FREAKING AFFORD YOU?

Mich did not respond. Her eyes didn't even move.

This was when a heavy punch came towards her abdomen, causing her to scream and lose her balance.

Ken quickly locked himself in the room again. Going to his wardrobe, he took out his key and opened the drawer, taking out a otherwise familiar garment of is favourite collection.

The translucent purple lingerie with laces.

"Stop denying it you freaking try-to-act-high-and-mighty lady.

He took it out, folded and give it another deep sniff, recalling how he was able to get his hands even from the most high ups.

Coffeecans Reads
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1