The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2016, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My adventure in the office

Thank u for the updates bro
Old 29-07-2016, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Another captivating story here, camping for more.
Old 29-07-2016, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
limkh11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro. Is this story going to be everyday thingy? Looks like a lot brothers(including me) here will be very very busy refreshing from now onwards. Cheers. Looking forward.
Old 29-07-2016, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8480 / Power: 20
silver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond repute

Power update!!
Old 29-07-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
miraclebelow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid as usual bro ilock! Makings of yet another amazing story! Camping time!
Old 29-07-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 9
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!
glad to know James' signature move, "accidental penetration" is still around. lolz
Old 29-07-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Lemonthree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ris2099 View Post
glad to know James' signature move, "accidental penetration" is still around. lolz
Haha well said bro!!
Old 29-07-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
steel52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

James is back !!!
Old 29-07-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
SanDisk32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel52 View Post
James is back !!!
With another blockbuster!!
Old 29-07-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
Olduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Walao wife shouting "OI DINNNEEEEEEEER IS READY, OLD MAN FASTER CUMMMMMMMM EAT ............." Daughter at beginning knock softly now banging on the door "DAAAAAAAAAAAD ARE YOU OKAY !!!!!" Granddaughter waking up now wailing all I Bo chap must finish reading ilock your writing skills yi liu man
Old 29-07-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
rooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro ilikeoldchangke,
Been at bt Gombak Kopi shop drink 4 bottles tiger waiting for ur updates....
Anyway love yr stories and have read every one.
Thanks.
Old 29-07-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

Welcome back bro. Amazing start.. thank you.
Old 29-07-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the kind words and comments.

Hope you would enjoy this one.

Final update before the weekend.

Next one on Monday.

cheers

ilock
Old 29-07-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I could still feel my erection stirring after I got into the car.

It was near impossible to shake off the feeling when Sandy slowly impaled herself with my dick. It was not a smooth and seamless entry but the very notion of it being so unplanned and half baked turned me on in some weird way.

Every sneeze, that concentration of energy as she fought against gravity and the inevitable descend on my waiting dick gave me a mental jolt every time I thought about it. It’s like that sudden shiver you get when you release a good shot of orgasm.

It was a 15 minutes’ drive back to my place at Serangoon and had no choice but to seek a release in the shower as I thought about Sandy.

My mind felt a lot clearer after the shower and I sat down to think things through a little.

First thoughts went to Belinda.

What the fuck is she doing with someone like that ?

Is Terry a totally different man in front of her ?

And does she know about his infatuation with ex girlfriend ?

I meant, it’s not like it’s any of my business, Belinda and I are history, it’s all pending some paper work to sort things out.

I don’t hate her for anything but end of the day, she is still considered my friend and ex wife. It just did not seem right for her to get hurt by this jerk.

She was someone I loved once.

Even though we are no longer together, the thought of her with a jerk like Terry stirred up some emotions.

Sorting out my desk I looked through the locations I’m heading for the weekend with Sandy.

Yes, you can say it’s a date of sort since we will be spending the weekend together.

It will not be just fun and games

Everything would be designed to fuck with Terry’s mind.

11th June 2011

Saturday

8am

I made plans with Sandy to meet at the interchange and I’ll pick her up from there. We have a long day ahead of us and I want to avoid bumping into Terry in case something unexpected happens.

I helped Sandy with her large suitcase and loaded it into the boot.

Sandy : Morning…

James : Morning….

I was surprised when Sandy took out a thermos flask and passed it to me.

Sandy : Nah… coffee… and got bread…

She chugged a sandwich my way too and I gave her raised eyebrow look.

James : You know… we never really….. finished… so no need to make breakfast la… hahah

I felt a hard push on my left cheek as my head was forcibly pushed towards the driver side window.

Sandy : Shut up James…

I drove on as Sandy tied up her hair, exposing her smooth armpits from under her white singlet. She wore a white bikini with black trimmings and the long strings of her bikini went around the back of her neck halter style in alternating colours.

She put on her shades and crossed her legs as she helped me open up the thermos flask at a traffic stop while I took a sip of coffee. Anyone looking in from the outside would probably think we’re husband and wife, or maybe in a relationship.

I wouldn’t mind. Sandy has a nice body, she’s spontaneous, pretty independent but still has that streak of weakness than men would fall for thinking she needed them to protect her. End of her day, it was still her looks and her figure that appealed to me the most.

Come to think of it, she’s pretty similar in built to Belinda too.

I wonder if that was the reason I found her attractive.

We got to Sentosa within 30 minutes and I parked at the carpark of one of the luxurious resort. No we’re not having a staycation or anything.

It was all a show.

Fake.

It’s so easy to tell a lie these days .

All you need is to upload a photo.

Using Sandy’s phone, I took a few shots of her at the resort entrance. We walked into the café and ordered 2 drinks and I took a shot of her from across the table, making sure I caught the car key fob and the 2 drinks in the frame. Sandy sat upright, her head slightly angled away as she cast the camera an alluring smile.

Her legs were crossed, showing plenty of her long smooth hairless leg as she smoothed out the short denim shorts she was wearing. She even adjusted her bikini strings to look like a stray strand had accidentally came into the picture.

Another shot of her biting the temples of her ray ban shades with a slight smile completed that scene.

She knows what she’s doing. No wonder Terry fell for her.

We went to the beach for the bikini shots. There was even a video of me removing her straps as she laid down on the mat and applying the sunblock for her.

It was a shot 8 second video but it several attempt to do it because we keep laughing.

My erection never left me during that period.

Imagine time and again, asking you to remove and tie her bikini strap and making you take a video of it.

How would you control and hold back your emotions and feelings ?

There was the usual shots of both our feet by the sand, the horizon. Even a few of Sandy walking in the water in her bikini as her shades dangled off her fingers.

As I scrolled through the photos at sentosa, I cannot begin to imagine what a jealous ex would think when he looks at them.

We did 3 change of bikinis, and clothes for Sandy at different location in Sentosa. The idea was to build up enough photos to post it on a regularly basis to drive home the message that Sandy has moved on.

We left Sentosa at noon and went to the cinema at Vivocity.

We did not bother with the tickets but we just took photos of the popcorn and drinks we bought as a snack.

I snapped photos of Sandy browsing books and magazines.

I took some of her in the supermarket after she changed a new set of clothes.

We reached 6th avenue by 3pm and we were both a little drained. We ordered a beer and took stock of the photos we had taken that day. Sandy went through at least a trunk worth of clothes.

After we drained the beer we took a short walk to one of my previous project I did with Mr Liew. A sweet and homely house located within the private estate.

It was still vacant after a year as the owner mainly stays in Indonesia and the only person there is the caretaker. I had called earlier to inform the caretaker that I would like to drop by to take some quick photos for other project references and he agreed right away.

After all it was I who made it possible for him to have his own bathroom within his small living quarters tucked in the corner of the large house. The owner was a little apprehensive about spending the money for the caretaker’s private room but I convinced him that it would not make a dent on his budget.

Not when he spent 20k on a ugly chandelier.

Not only did I paint the caretaker’s room in her favourite colour, I gave her bathroom fittings that cost more than the ones I used at home including a Hans grohe rain shower.

Caretaker Suthi : Aiyoh… this 1 is it expensive ??

James : Free one… free one… supplier sample… he don’t need it back… I stay HDB also not enough water pressure to use…. Give you la…

I rang the bell and Suthi waved us in as she unlocked the gate from the living room.

James : Auntie Suthi… how are you ??

We spoke a little before I told her we just need some photos and we’ll be off in 30 minutes.

After she walked away, I got sandy to post around the house.

One of her drinking a glass of water by the small pool as she looked at the camera.
Old 29-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster (A)

After changing into her jogging gear she held the hose and pretended to water the plants in the yard.

One more change of clothes with her wearing only my work shirt as she leaned against the kitchen cabinet eating an apple with a shy smile.

That should do it.

Sandy and I grabbed a strong cup of coffee after that and we pressed on.

Botanic gardens. Holland Village. Dinner at Dempsey.

All staged.

I sent her back to a neighbouring carpark from her estate and did the same walk with her back to her place.

Terry was nowhere to be seen despite close to 10 miss calls on Sandy’s phone and twice as many insult messages about her boyfriend.

10pm

I waited for Sandy to unlock as I kept a constant look about the estate. You can never be too careful.

Sandy : James…

I turned and look at her.

James : Yah ?

She hesitated for a moment before adding.

Sandy : Thank you for everything… I enjoyed my day…

She hesitated for another moment before I spoiled the moment.

James : So…. Are you going to sleep with me ??

Sandy rolled her eyes with a loud “TSK! “

Sandy : Bye James… see you tomorrow…

She closed the door on me, not a slam, but a gentle thud.

Walking back to the car, I looked at the backseat, it was littered with Sandy’s clothes, her bikini, her gym and yoga gear, her shoes, socks. You name it.

Everything.

A smile broke out on my face as I head back to my place.

I share spare you the details of what I did with them.

I received a message from Belinda just when I was about to fall asleep that night. She told me that her cousin requested that we continue renting him the flat till end of the year. He would be turning 35 then and he would like to buy it over from us.

I told Belinda I’m fine with that and she says she’ll keep me up to date about the paperwork.

12th June 2011

Sunday

7 am

I picked Sandy up at the same spot by the interchange and she had prepared breakfast for me as well. Some cut fruits and bread and coffee.

We went to the market opposite bukit timah plaza. Took more photos of her buying groceries and having her meal.

There was even a series of her picking out fish and vegetables as if she was going to cook a meal for her boyfriend.

After that we went to a horse riding club and got her all geared up.

Sandy paid for the session and I got a few good photos of her on the horse with a sweet smile looking all radiant happy.

The tai tai life.

That was it. We parted ways by mid noon and I went ahead to return the car.

The rest of the photos she can manage on her own. The pedicure, the spas, there’s no need for me to be there.

My instructions to her were clear.

James : Now you need to work out a schedule and timing when you put these up on your social media. …. Spread them out…. Less on weekdays… a couple more on weekends.

Sandy nodded and said she knows what to do.

Sandy : Will it work ?

James : End of the day, it’s still up to him to believe what he wants to believe. He will draw his own conclusion but given his infatuation with you… it will surely fuck with his head…

Telling blatant lies online and on social media.

Isn’t this what everyone is doing these days ?

Just the other day Mr Liew send me some motivational quote about no matter how rich we are, how much we have achieve and so on, in the end our grave is the same size, so stay humble.

I sent him a picture of a pyramid with the message “ explain this “

He sent me a picture of his middle finger.

It’s funny what people would readily believe base on a couple of pictures these days.

We see a picture of a nice resort, a location checked in. Instantly we would think our friend is having such a good time at a exotic location. From food, to holidays, to a good night out, everyone is more concerned about uploading the photos onto their account, sharing the night with friends who they hardly see and meet.

The irony of social media.

It’s a good stalking tool though, hell I don’t think you can even call it stalking.

It’s insulting to use that term.

Once Stalkers had to climb walls, peep through window, practise quiet footsteps and maybe invest in a good pair of shoes. All this just to steal a few glances at the woman you love but not today.

People would volunteer all the information readily on their profile.

There is no need to even stalk these days.

We shared a cab back to Hougang and enroute, Sandy asked why am I helping her ?

James : Because I like you mah…

She smacked me on my thigh and jabbed me in my stomach.

Sandy : Don’t joke la..

I laughed.

That’s a good question.

Why did I offer to help her ?

Would I have done the same thing is Sandy is not pretty with a good figure ?

Probably not.

I’m being honest here. There’s nothing worst then trying to be a gentlemen when you are not.

And I’m not one.

I do harbour thoughts of sleeping with her but end of the day, it’s for the team.

Sandy has been there a while. She knows things. Information that would take Mr Liew and I a long time to discover and find out on our own. Even if we are proactive in seeking the information, they may not present themselves willingly too.

James : We’re… a team… aren’t we ? … we should all be able to work and focus properly without worrying about other stuff… in your case it’s Terry…

Sandy nodded quietly but she still raised an eyebrow at me.

Sandy : That’s all ?

James : And of course I wanted to sleep with….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1