The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Torex9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My adventure in the office

Login to SBF at the right time. TS is starting a new story. Looks like I'll be logging in more often form now on. Look forward to more of your post. Thanks ILOCK.

Torex
Old 28-07-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Wah. Bro ilock is back.. Fireworks time
Old 28-07-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Locomotions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexk View Post
Wah. Bro ilock is back.. Fireworks time
Camping time too!!

Bro I like your signature
Old 28-07-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ZF201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BGR, office politics ..... nice story bro
Old 28-07-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fave writer is b!
Old 28-07-2016, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
OwlBrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another well written story from bro ilock
Old 28-07-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Finally the wait is over.. another good story coming our way...
Old 28-07-2016, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
honcaiman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Finally the wait is over.. another good story coming our way...
Haha ya man, will be camping here
Old 28-07-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
toiletducky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How could I have missed this thread!!
Old 28-07-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

yayy!! new power story!
Old 28-07-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Trekers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome bro ilock with open arms!!
Old 28-07-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 9
Masturb8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMasturb8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The master is back!

Camping here with an ice-cold beer!
Old 29-07-2016, 06:20 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I know what you have in mind as the box opened up.

A nice grey foam with cut outs of the items I bought and everything neatly tucked inside.

James box of tricks.

Don’t be ridiculous.

It’s just a old trolley that I could do without and could not be traced back to me.

It looks battered and old but the lock still works well.

I changed into T-shirt, and pulled off my pants. My boxers are actually casual shorts that day. I had planned for this.

I slipped on the slippers I brought along in the staircase landing and took out a pair of glasses and a cap. Everything took less than a minute. I took out the toothbrush and toothpaste and stuck it in the outside compartment together with a pair of shaver.

Sandy’s unit is located at the corner of the block, the estate has not been upgraded with lifts for every unit at the moment. The easiest way would be to take the stairs up 3 floors leading directly up to her place.

There would be where Terry would come up.

There was no need to run down the stairs or do anything drastic. Just play it cool.

I was already up 2 floors on the 5th, so I just went up one more to the common corridor which led to the lift lobby.

I pulled on a cap and put on a pair of glasses. I pulled up the handle of the trolley getting ready to roll. It would make a hell lot of noise along the black tar road towards my car.

I barely made it out of the lift when I got a message from Sandy that Terry was at her door and demanded for her to open up.

Sandy sms : He’s here already… are you ready ?

James sms : 10 seconds.

I exited the lobby and walked towards my car, dragging the trolley loudly. If Terry looked down , he would see the image of someone I pulled my cap low and head towards the driver seat.

Taking my time to open the boot, I casually glanced up from an angle as I loaded my trunk. I could see Terry staring at me from the 3rd floor. I wonder what was going through his mind when he saw me putting a luggage into my car.

Is Sandy moving out with me ? Or did I just finish moving in with her ?

I started the engine. I even revved the engine for a second before I put it into drive, just to irritate him .

No matter how expensive your car is, if you are not driving it, it still cannot move.

As expected, I saw Terry glaring down at me as he hit the railing with his arm.

Now would be the time Sandy opened the door.

It was all up to her.

I told her to act as if she was not affected by Terry’s visit. When she opened her door, she would be dressed only in her singlet without bra and her underwear. Her hair would be a little frazzled and above all, she needed to have that satisfied look on her face.

James : Don’t be afraid of him… don’t show you are bothered…. Say your boyfriend will be back soon…. Ask him what he wants… act as if you just had the best sex of your life….

Initially she was a little apprehensive about being dressed in that way but I told him that level of dressing would leave a lot to his own imagination. Let his own mind fuck with him. Jealousy would drive a man mad.

Anyway, there was nothing about her he has not seen.

That comment earned me a little slap on my face albeit a playful one.

I turned out of the estate and made a round to the next, parking at the other carpark and waited.

I sat still and waited for Sandy’s call. She was to inform me once she got rid of Terry.

It’s been more than 10 minutes, there was still no word from Sandy. I gave her specific instructions not to engage him for too long. Just close the door and ignore him if he loiters around.

Another 5 minutes passed and still no word from Sandy. I was beginning to get a bit worried when my phone rang.

Sandy : He’s gone, but he’s waiting at the car park…. He say he wants to see who you are.

James : Haha.. what did you tell him…

Sandy : I said you went out to get more condoms… but he did not believe me… he thinks I’m just trying to spite him…

I chuckled and told Sandy to get make sure she can see where he is.

My plan was simple.

I would be driving the car back into the carpark, but this time round, I would put up the magnetic sunshade on the windows, it would effectively block Terry’s view of who is in the car to a certain degree.

It’s already at night, with the slight tint on the glass and the sunshade, there was no way he can see who I am.

Sandy would get ready, once I’m in the carpark, she would get into my car and off we go.

We can easily lose him on the road but along the way, if he would see us from behind, he will only see Sandy and I kiss each other. I had checked with Sandy if she was comfortable with that and she said it’s just my ploy to get fresh with her.

Sandy : If really necessary, we’ll do it…

Well that was what I’m counting on. I won’t pass up a chance to be naughty with Sandy.

That should be enough for a start to fuck with his mind. Imagine seeing your ex-girlfriend in the car in front of you kissing another man.

It would not have mattered actually. Especially not if she’s your ex-girlfriend but not for Terry. He’s the one that cannot let go.

Sandy : Are you turning back in ?

James : Yup, be there in 5 minutes… get ready.

As I turned into the estate, I could see Sandy coming out of the staircase and walking towards the drop off point. I had no doubts that Terry would see her. It’s right in front of him.

He parked his car directly in front of her stack of flats, taking over my old lot.

There cannot be anything more childish than that coming from a close to 40 year old man.

Sandy had changed into a tube dress. I did not expect that.

I was thinking more along the line of “ she told her boyfriend her ex is bothering her, then she just comes down in her sleep clothes, maybe with bra on and get in the car to get away “

Something simple at that but no.

Besides changing into the tube dress, Sandy had put on a pair of heels. They looked nice and sexy on her but it was not practical.

Even before it happened, my heart started to beat faster.

I could literally imagine it before the action starts.

Terry would definitely see my car the moment I stopped at the drop off. He would be on the ready.

My heart started pounding when I saw him start his engine.
Old 29-07-2016, 06:22 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I accounted for the event he came out of the car but I did not think of the possibility of him blocking our way with his car.

James : Fuck !...

I could read his mind as I see the headlights come on.

Sandy probably felt something was wrong and she started running towards me.

And damm those fucking heels. Hell they looked good but there’s no way she can run in them.

She struggled to get towards my car and I could already see Terry’s car pull out of the lot.

Everything was happening at the same time.

Sandy desperately running towards me.

The head of Terry’s S class starting to turn.

It’s ok. His car can block the exit, I can still reverse out. I had all 4 sunshade up on the window, leaving only the front and rear windscreen.

Then another pair of headlights lit up the entire interior of my car from behind for a moment before it dimmed as the car level out on the slight ramp.

James : FUCK! …

The passenger door opened at that moment and Sandy literally jumped into the car the moment Terry screeched to a halt in front of mine as I locked all the doors.

Sandy : Shit !... James… How…

The taxi behind me was alighting some passengers and he too was wedged into the drop off by another car behind him but none of us could move.

We were all blocked by Terry.

Terry’s door opened and Sandy panicked.

Sandy : Shit… shit.. James… how !!.. how !!...

I needed to block my face.

He cannot see who I am.

I turned towards Sandy and I pulled her over to me.

James : Come over… Block me with your…………

I wanted to use the kiss we discussed.

She did agree to a kiss.

With my cap on, and Sandy’s hair, we might stand a chance long enough for the impatient drivers behind to start honking at Terry to move. Once he did, we’ll be free to go, but no.

Things don’t go as plan.

They rarely do.

I was about to reach for Sandy’s cheek with my hand but she was faster. You see with a cap, I need to turn my head sideways so the brim don’t hit her face but Sandy panicked and she straddled me on the driver seat, her backside and back hitting the honk for a good 2 seconds before she settled down on my lap.

That honk started the frenzy.

As Sandy positioned herself to block me from Terry, she kept moving her body, rubbing her butt against my groin causing a massive erection.

The honk sounded a few more times as Sandy tried to see where Terry was and attempting to block me at the same time.

James : Ooff….

Terry was already walking towards us.

The honks of the cars behind started sounding too.

High beams started flashing.

It happened so fast that I had no time to react.

Right when the moment Terry pounded on the glass on the driver side of my car, Sandy grabbed my cap, pulled it off and pressed my face into her breast.

James : arhfffff…

I sucked in a deep breath of air filtered by Sandy’s breast. As I found myself pressing harder onto her, I realised she was not wearing any bra. My face was being pressed and bitch drag across Sandy’s full B cleavage.

Her tube top slid down a little more and the angry honks intensified from the cars behind me.

Terry : COWARD…. You fucking COWARD !! …

I could hear Terry shouting outside my car as he hammered on the windscreen.

I felt Sandy kiss the top of my hair as she tried to make it seem like we’re making out. As I tried to turn my head to the left to grab the cap Sandy had threw onto the passenger seat. Imagine my head turning anti-clockwise from the 12 o’clock position to 9 o clock position in my attempt to reach the cap but I did not expect Sandy to press her breast onto me again as Terry hammered on the door.

As I turned, my nose pulled down Sandy’s tube, exposing her right nipple as she gave a yelp. Her retreated a little but within half a second, she realised she would be exposing my face, she slammed her breast back into my face and I could feel her cradling my head as her nipple literally squeezed into my nostril.

James : arffmhmmm…

I tried to move but my face was being breast fucked by Sandy’s right breast.

I opened my mouth to tell her to ease up a little and it was another stupid mistake.

Her nipple brushed right across my open mouth and scratched across my wet open tongue, coating itself with my saliva.

Sandy : AHH!!...

I could hear more shouting and I assumed the taxi driver was the one shouting the vulgarities in Hokkien. He was also hitting on my car door but mostly he was cursing at Terry.

Terry shouted back at them before returning to his car angrily.

I pulled back for a much needed gasp of air and quickly gestured for Sandy to get off me.

Sandy struggled to get off, her leg dragging across my erection as she tried to cover her breast and pull up her tube.

James : Quick.. quick…

Sandy got off and adjusted her tube while putting the cap on me at the same time Terry reversed his car clear of the drop off. I immediately put the car into drive and pulled out.

Terry wanted to follow us but was blocked by the rest of the angry cars behind me honking angrily.

Even as I drove passed the cars that saved us, I could see them pointing the middle finger at us.

I stepped on the accelerator and made several turns within the neighbourhood before stopping at a quiet spot in Defu industrial estate.

I switched off the engine while Sandy and I panted in the car without a word.

Sandy’s hands were plastered on her chest , the same position she kept after she pulled up her tube dress.

Mine remained on the steering wheel.

20 seconds past and we did not speak.

My erection was still throbbing under my pants.

We turned to look at each other for a moment before we burst out laughing. We laughed and laughed till we had to hug our stomachs and wiped away our tears.

It was coming to 10pm.

Sandy’s phone was ringing and I could see Terry’s name on the phone.

She answered it and put him on speaker.

Terry : Why ? your boyfriend no balls is it… he no balls ah…. Har ??

Terry taunted and cursed over the phone.

Terry : Har ? He’s a fucking coward I tell you… why ? don’t care to talk man to man is it…. Fucking hiding inside his car….. he no balls I tell you….. he got no fucking balls…

Sandy kept quiet as Terry went on with his tirade.

Terry : Are you enjoying yourself with him ? har ? you like to fuck a man with no balls is it… ?

Sandy hung up on him.

I was about to tell her we can call it a night but Sandy got out of her seat and straddled me once again. This time round she made me move the seat back a little to give her more space.

James : What you doing…. Sandy… hey..

I watched in horror as Sandy pulled up her dress, revealing a pair of cream white g-string.

Her hand fiddled with the phone.

James : Wait.. wait.. what you doing…. ??

Sandy : I want to send him a picture of this…

James : Sandy wait… wait.. there’s no need for this…

She pulled down my pants and positioned her cream gstring clad vagina beside my erected dick as she tried to take a picture.
Old 29-07-2016, 06:24 AM
Samster (A)

Pushing herself up on the passenger seat, she tried to get back to the straddling position and I tried to move my fucking erected dick away so as not to impale her vagina.

I could feel precum seeping out from my dick. All the stretching caused her g-string to moved out of place a little.

She rejected Terry’s call the same time she tried to right herself up again to take the photo.

Her leg pressed painfully on my left pelvis and I yelped and lifted her a little but in that attempt I slipped down further.

Everything happened so fast.

There was nothing I could do.

Sandy’s tried to go for another shot but the phone rang again, my dick was right under her love hole. It’s ok, the most brush across and rub against it painfully.

She’s dry, won’t just slip inside like the movies.

I’m honestly more irritated with her than aroused despite my erection.

Suddenly Sandy shouted with a yelp and she dropped her phone. I felt the full weight of her sit down without warning onto my waiting dick and I shouted in pain too.

I could feel myself pushing painfully against the dry slit of her pussy. I kept trying to work my way out of the position, but I ended up rubbing against Sandy’s slit and g0string.

Our car lit up and I could see a police car parked behind us with the flashing lights.

Sandy : Shit.. shit..

James : Stop moving… stop moving…

Sandy’s phone rang angrily.

Her hands went to my shoulder for support before holding onto the seat behind me to lift her body up. I suddenly realised the fan speed for the aircon was blasting too. We must have accidentally hit it while moving around.

I saw Sandy’s body shivered and her nose twitched before her eyes blinked.

Her entire body shook as she gave a small sneeze. The sneeze somehow aligned the position of my dick and her vagina and I felt my dick head pushed in a little into her vagina.

Sandy’s eyes opened wide in shock as she stared helplessly at me.

She tried to push herself up but it happened again.

Another sneeze.

Her body shook, I could feel her vagina squeeze on my dick as her muscles contracted around my mushroom head.

Sandy tried to speak but could not manage a word.

It’s not as dry as I thought.

I could feel the warmth slowly creeping up on my dick.

Shit.. it’s happening and I saw Sandy braced her body for another sneeze.

The last was the hardest and as her body shook, her eyes closed, her hands gripped down painfully on my shoulder as she fucked herself down onto my erection.

Sandy’s mouth gasped open as we stared at each other in shock.

Neither of us moved as I swallowed a mouthful of saliva.

That tight warmth and the comforting weight of her slender frame felt out of this world.

Her phone rang angrily again as the officers blast their siren once before I saw their car door open.

I tried to calm down and Sandy tried to fight off another sneeze.

James : Get up… before we both get arrested. ….

Sandy pulled herself up and I felt that heavenly drag of her wet tight pussy against my hungry dick.

I immediately put up a hand to indicate I’m sorry and we’re moving off as we put the car in drive.

I pulled out of the industrial with my pants down.

Before we exited onto the main road, I pulled up my shorts and looked at Sandy.

She had her head turned away towards the passenger seat window.

James : ermm… it’s not my fault ah… it’s…

Sandy : Shut up James… I don’t want to hear it.…

I parked at another carpark before I changed back into my work clothes. Walking back to Sandy’s estate, I made sure Terry was no longer loitering around before I gave her the green light to go back home.

It was coming to 11pm by the time we were at her front door.

As she unlocked her gate, she paused.

Sandy : Don’t you dare tell anyone what happened…

James : Nothing happened Sandy… nothing happened….

She went in and turned around to look at me.

She looked away for a moment before focusing back on me.

Sandy : So… we going ahead with the rest of the plans ?

I smiled and nodded.

James : Why not ?

…………………………………………..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1