The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2016, 08:46 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
My adventure in the office

I got married early compared to my peers.

My wife Belinda and I went for our ROM when we were 23. We were madly in love, and we could hardly keep ours hands off each other. Sex was great, amazing in fact and felt our characters were really compatible. We dated for less than 6 months but felt that we want to live the rest of our lives together.

Hell even the zodiac signs says we’re meant to be together. Against the objection of our parents, we registered our marriage in May 2006, just days after the country’s election.

Our friends said we were crazy, my relatives thought it was a shot gun marriage, even the justice of peace gave us a long speech when he presided over our ceremony. I guess even he knew this was a fairy tale without a happy ending.

The initial couple of years were great, we were living the live we wanted. We got our own 3 room flat in Toa Payoh, our very own love nest. It had nothing in it when we moved in. We could not afford the renovation works and we did not want to trouble our parents as they already helped with the down payment.

We painted the house on our own, assembled our own furniture. On the day we moved in, there was only a mattress on the floor but we were happy. Each other was all we need.

Folly thoughts.

Belinda and I are poly graduates, she started work the moment she finished school while I did too after I completed my NS. We did what all couples did. We worked, we bought stuff for the house. We travelled.

Chinese new year came and we had to give red packets to cousins older than us because many of them were not even attached. It was amusing at first.

It was one of the best period of my young adult life. Imagine finishing work, meeting your sweet pretty wife at the train station. Grab some food from the coffee shop, talk about what happened during your day, and end the night off with some hot banging sex all over your new place.

I was on top of the world….. for a while.

Nothing could come between us. Nothing could separate us.

By 2008, things started to get stagnant. Sex was not as good as we remembered and we quarrelled frequently. It’s not over money, it’s not over infidelity, it’s nothing.

Fucking nothing but we would just quarrel.

On the 1st of January 2009, Belinda and I had a long talk and we decided that was it.

Belinda : We can’t live the rest of our lives like this…..

I agreed. It was stifling, and it was really affecting my life. I don’t want to live like this.

What comes next happened so fast and smooth you would think it’s was a orchestrated plan. There was no more quarrel, no more shouting. We talked as if we were friends, nothing more.

We moved back to our parent’s place who knew better than to try and say “ We told you so “ in our faces but it was evident they were itching to say it.

Not that I mind.

The house in Toa Payoh was rented out to my wife’s cousin who worked in the area. The rent goes towards paying the mortgage and any excess was split equally between both of us.

Initially I would still check back with Belinda, whether everything is ok, was the rent paid on time. We still talked, mostly messages.

Without fail, on the 10th of every month, the money would be credited into my account. As time went on, there was no need for me to even talk to Belinda. Not because I don’t want to, there was nothing to talk about.

I was thankful Belinda and I were never into those crazy social media stuff. The idea of posting our photos and what we did online did not sound logical to us at all. We did not have much to share anyway, no Banquet, no pre wedding shoot, just a simple ROM ceremony.

It was something we would come to appreciate when we parted ways. Imagine having to find and delete all those photos of me and Belinda together. Some day another would probably just resurface and remind us of the painful memories we did not want to remember.

Our lives went on normally until during Chinese New year of 2010.

Belinda said we should consider doing something about our legal status as husband and wife.

If she did not mention it, it would have slipped my mind that I was married.

Living by myself and for myself seemed to be how I liked it. The freedom, it cannot be explained. It’s like a pair of wings. I could do anything I wanted and go anywhere my heart desired.

I told Belinda I agree, we should probably get a lawyer and work things out.

She replied that she was not in a hurry, but we shouldn’t leave things hanging too for the good of both of us. With the rental income plus our CPF, the house would be paid off in a couple of years. We agreed to hold on till then before we sell it, and split the profits.

That was the last correspondence I had with Belinda for the whole of 2010.

3rd May 2011

Tuesday.

It was a day of significance for me. Not only was it my first day at a new office, it was also the day I turned 28.

I had followed my team leader Mr Liew and we left our jobs together to come to this new firm. He initially broached the idea to me and said he was confident about the prospects in this company. Besides a 15% pay increment, the benefits were far better too. I was interested of course, who wouldn’t ?

Besides I work well with Mr Liew, despite being a father of 2 at 45, he still had the boundless energy of a fresh graduate. He taught me everything I knew. From dealing with difficult people and situation, to understanding the mechanics of office politics.

Mr Liew : Office politics…. It’s everywhere…. You hate it… you don’t like it…. But you still have to play the game…. It’s just the way things are…

Mr Liew taught me skills and gave me ideas that schools would never have in it’s syllabus.

How do you deal with workers who was trying to be funny ?

How do you make sure the contractor does things the way you want it ?

How to do things your way even though it appears you are not .

He opened my eyes to this beautiful and ugly world of the construction industry. An industry where favours, money, and secrets changed hands right under our very nose.

Corruption…. It’s everywhere…Small… big… in different scale…

It’s how you define it.

The more you try to hide something, the more people would want to dig it.

Mr Liew : … The best secrets are the ones hidden in plain sight.

7 am

I was at Tanjong Pagar market waiting for Mr Liew with 2 coffees in front of me. Barely a minute later, I saw him walking towards me and I gave him a wave.

Mr Liew : So how…. First day of work… nervous or not…. Haha…

James : Haha… I’ve been working for 5 years leh brother…. Hahah…

We laughed together, despite our age different, I address him more as a brother than as a superior, but I was careful not to let this get in the way of work. When it was work related and during meetings, I would still call him Mr Liew.

We had a good breakfast, finished our coffee before we walked over to our new office a stone throw away.

8.30am

The HR girl introduced herself as Sharon. She spent some time going through the various forms we needed to fill in. As I waited for her to make copies of my ID and documents I quietly observed the office and the people that comes in.

The company took up and entire floor of the building. The reception it right at the middle of the whole floor in front of the lift lobby. The glass meeting room I was at is tucked at the side of the reception, giving me a clear view of everyone that walked into the office.

One thing struck me though was behind the reception, there was 2 company names. One which I was joining and another.

I causally asked the HR are we sharing office with another firm and she replied me in a most peculiar manner.
Old 28-07-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My adventure in the office

Sharon : Oh… that… the other one is actually the Boss’s son’s company…

I have heard of that name before, it’s another design firm.

James : Oh… are we competing for business or working together… ?

Sharon : erm…. Haha… I don’t know how to answer that question….we… operate independently as separate legal entities….but…er…

She whispered in a knowing manner.

Sharon : Daddy pays the bill ma… so..

I laughed and nodded.

Her facial expression changed suddenly as she got back to arranging her documents. I looked up and saw this man walk into the office.

He’s tall. 1.8 at least with a good built. Smartly dressed and his hair was slicked back and cast into place with a good dollop of hair gel. Yes, like Shanghai Tang.

He walked as If he had this air of arrogance around him, talking briefly to the receptionist before turning left into his office.

Sharon : That’s the wing associate for the company. Mr Lau. .. boss’s son.

I could not understand the funny position that companies come up with these days.

Wing associate. That was also Mr Liew’s position.

Well, granted that the office was divided into 2 wings, North and South, it seemed pretty reasonable.

North wing will be where we work. South is the company helmed by Mr Lau.

My position ?

Thankfully it’s still decent. Senior project & admin manager. I actually administer the contracts mostly but what do I care. As long as they pay me.

That was until Sharon passed me a box of my new name card.

I almost fainted.

To save space and text, the printed SP AM James *****

There’s a spacing between SP and AM but it just looks so funny being beside each other.

I showed Mr Liew my name card when Sharon stepped out ….

James : Eh na bei…. They give me Spam position….

I thought it would make Mr Liew laugh until I saw his name card.

I burst out laughing, hitting the table and clutching my stomach.

WA Liew *******

James : Wah liew….. this company is joker company la brother…

Mr Liew shook his head and just that moment , I saw the Boss son’ come into the meeting room.

We stood up and he introduced himself as Terry.

Terry : Hi I’m Terry…

We shook hands and he welcomed us onboard. He sort of hinted that even though we work for different companies in a way, our help was still expected when there is something major going on.

With that he headed out and into the lift.

James : Eh you same position with him also… Wing associate…

Mr Liew nodded.

Mr Liew : Yes… next time people will say this company team leaders is call WA Lau and WA Liew…..

I laughed and took a seat.

Sharon came in with our staff pass and said she will show us to our seats.

I got up and followed behind Mr Liew. Sharon stopped by the reception to grab some drawer keys that were labelled with our names, probably for our desk drawers.
I heard the chime of the lift behind me.

It rang and buzzed in my ears.

My eyes caught the reflection of the opening and I froze.

I could not move.

Sharon : Ok.. follow me…

She turned to the right and Mr Liew followed.

I made a full turn and locked eyes with the woman standing in front of me.

I have not seen her in a while.

Dressed in slick tapered work pants, with her white blouse neatly tucked in, she looked chic and professional. She grew her hair long, well pass her shoulders.

Both of us froze of a second and I could see her swallow a lump of saliva as we stared at each other.

We did not speak.

She looked away first and continued walking towards me.

Another Lift chimed, and Terry came out.

Terry : Hey… I missed you at the café… called out but you never hear me…

I watched as Belinda turned, smiled and hugged Terry before he planted a kiss on her cheek.

I don’t know what I was feeling.

I could not describe it.

Mr Liew : James… oei… keep up…

As another lift Chimed to unload more staff onto the floor, I swung to the right, focusing my eyes on the reflections of Terry and Belinda on the glass doors of the meeting room.

They turned to the left and walked in with their hands held.

I was in a bit of a daze as I logged into my account.

I needed a coffee.

I headed to the pantry which was shared by both offices.

There she was.

I went to the coffee machine and waited for her to be done with her coffee before putting a fresh cup under it.

She stayed beside me, adding in sugar and creamer.

We were waiting for the other to speak.

Belinda spoke first.

Belinda : We’re all trying to move on James… hope you understand…

James : I do… don’t worry… I won’t say a word..

Belinda : Let’s keep this under wraps… we should probably look at getting the paper work done…

James : Sure…

I agreed, we parted ways at the pantry.

I got back to my seat which was beside this girl Sandy. I had shook hands with her when I got in earlier but this time round she was sobbing on her desk .

James : Err…. Sandy… are you ok ??

Then without warning, I saw Terry stormed into the office and dropped a file onto Sandy’s table.

Terry : Check what you are doing before you give them to me.. !!

He stormed off as I stared on.

Ok…. This sucks…

Sharon came by with a box of stationaries and she gestured for me to go over to her as she issued Mr Liew his stuff.

James : Wah… Terry so fierce one ah….

Sharon : Stay away from Sandy James….

James : Why ?? …

Sharon : She’s Terry’s ex girlfriend…..

My eyes widened as I turned to look at Sandy.

She is quite pretty. As she stood up to throw some tissues, I could see her height and built is pretty similar to Belinda.

I took the opportunity to dig a little since Sharon seemed like the gossipy kind.

James : Oh…ermm… Terry dumped her for someone else ah…. Just now I saw… him with another girl….

Sharon’s eyes brightened as if she had found a fellow gossiper to whisper to in the office.

Sharon : No… no… …. Sandy was the one that dumped Terry…. Shhhhhhhhh….

She turned and checked behind her shoulders before adding..

Sharon : Don’t say I say one ah…. After they break up, Sandy requested for transfer over here….. last year this time Terry very fat one….. but because of this, he go exercise… lose weight… now look a lot better… but too late already….

She lowered her voice a notch.

Sharon : Now he got someone else already… but hor… he still cannot let go of Sandy… always find trouble… sigh…

She straightened herself, brushed her blouse and walked off.

I nodded my head in a knowing manner.

Mr Liew : Don’t kaypo la… go and Spam your work…

James : Wa liew….

We laughed and I walked back to my desk.

By 10am, I saw and shook hands with all the team members in my team.

So did Mr Liew.

10.10am

Mr Liew : What do you think ?

I laughed and looked at Mr Liew.

James : We’re fucked…
Old 28-07-2016, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 17
gambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant future

1st Camper Reporting In!!!

To Up / Return List : 222nge
Next 1K Point Spread : SG10, Cumexplorer. Passerbyer
Please PM me with your new post :

Last edited by gambit88; 28-07-2016 at 09:05 AM.
Old 28-07-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to updates reporting camper
Old 28-07-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
seekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond repute

Support support!!
Old 28-07-2016, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

ilock is back, love his style of writing, pls con't
Old 28-07-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wtwtwt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping camping
Old 28-07-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
AliForeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!!
Old 28-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Support n camp
Old 28-07-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Trekers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Return of the legend !!!!
Old 28-07-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

camp fire set

Retired
Old 28-07-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

support support....
Old 28-07-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Aligat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping!!
Old 28-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster (A)

We’re in trouble and Mr Liew knew it too.

The people in our team are a mish mash of rejects from what I could see.

We held out hopes that things would get better after a while. Once we get settled in and adjust accordingly, everything would be fine.

It was not the case.

We did what we could but by the end of the 1st month, it was clear the people in our team were trouble, or troubled.

First was Sandy. She’s a good girl, sweet, pretty and hardworking but she is being harassed by Terry.

Almost every week, sometimes twice a week, he would make unreasonable demands of her. Sandy does admin work, mostly filing and since she used to be from his team, Terry came over frequently to question her on her past works.

Not only that, he makes her do the administrative work from his office too.

2 separate entities my ass.

Because of this, I often find Sandy quietly sobbing by her desk during lunch.

I tried to ask her out to eat with the rest of us but she said she had no appetite.

I made it a point to buy something back for her every time it happened.

Sandy : No need James… it’s ok…. Come I pay you back the money…

James : No need la… it’s ok…

She flirts with me on occasions though, when she’s in a good mood. I think it was when she could see from the company movement charts that Terry is overseas, she would be more relaxed.

Sandy : Eh… don’t treat me so nice la James…. You like me is it… haha…

I laughed and replied.

James : You so pretty… everyone will like one ….. but… I scare la… wait Terry come and scold me..

Sandy : Tsk !...

She would narrow her eyes at me, flashing her cute dimples.

Inside the office, Sandy is the only eye candy for me. She dress well, usually some body hugging dress. Her work is ok, some mistakes here and there but still within acceptable limits.

I loved Wednesdays and Fridays. It was the days Sandy would go for her yoga class after work.

Working with a inefficient team can take it’s told mentally and physically on your body and like everyone else, I need a form of release.

You see, Sandy would leave the office at 6pm sharp, heading across the road to a Yoga gym before arriving back around 7.30pm with her dinner to continue her work. I think the routine sort of began when she knew Terry would leave work on the dot.

She could easily get her stuff done while she enjoys a slow dinner. Me on the other hand, liked to feast my eyes on Sandy’s body.

It’s either black or grey tights most of the time and with tights, there is no way to hide anything. The elastic fabric is like a 2nd skin and every time I see her walk out of the office in that and a loose tshirt that was almost translucent, my dick would stir.

It gets better when she comes back in. Sometimes she goes for a short jog. The beads of perspiration, the stray strands of matted hair on her forehead. It was a arousing sight.

Her sports bra are always colourful, neon purple with prints and her tshirts always loose, exposing a shoulder blade. With her hair tied up into a bun, she looked deliciously healthy.

I was tempted to ransack her gym bag on some occasion but I held back. Telling myself to control my urges and emotions no matter how tempting her body hugging dress and her high heels looked that day.

The days with stockings are especially hard.

I had to force myself to look away whenever Sandy brings something over for me to vet through and sign.

I could not resist staring at her bare black stockinged feet one day as they were tucked snuggly in her cartoon slippers as she placed some files for me to take a look.

James : Why you bring me things never wear heels one ah… is cartoon slippers…

Sandy : Aiyah… uncomfortable to wear whole day… you only 1 desk away… slippers can la…

James : But I like to see you in heels … haha

She smacked me with her file and went back to her seat.

From that day on, she made sure she wore her heels whenever she came over.
Right down the seat from Sandy sits Hakim.

Hakim is a problem. He always arrive at work well past 10 and leaves on the dot. It was something Mr Liew had spoken to him 2 weeks into the new job but he still kept at it. HR says he’s a ok worker with some family problems and the boss was willing to turn a blind eye to it.

It did not sit well with Mr Liew though. Hakim is careful with his work, he’s been with the company for close to 8 years, the only issue was that he’s always distracted.

Sometimes his mind would just drift off and stare into blank space.

On certain days, I would find him sleeping, nodding off at his seat, even more surprising though is that he never made any mistakes in the stuff I asked him to help me do.

It was always a 100%

Perhaps it was because of this the Boss was willing to turn a blind eye.

Hakim too was transferred from the other office, his transfer was recent, only a few months ago I heard after my wife Belinda came on board. Belinda had this thing for being punctual and it really irks her that Hakim is late most of the time yet he had the cheek to leave at 6pm.

And because of his recent transfer, he still had a ongoing project that he’s helping Belinda with.

It’s like a timed event.

After Terry comes over and find trouble with Sandy, Belinda would come over and scold HaKim. I bet both of them head down to a café for their tea break after that.

Hakim is huge, he’s like a 100kg on a 1.9 frame. I would not have the balls to talk to him in that manner if I was Belinda who only stands at 1.6m. Hakim’s sneeze could probably lift her slender frame of 43KG off the ground.

I cannot imagine if he actually hit her. She would go right out the window.

That would never happen though.

Hakim is like a gentle giant. He may be big, but he’s actions are gentle and slow. Almost like that watching a display of Silat. Gentle but firm.

He is also a nice guy, always smiling.

Belinda always like to disturb him nearing his prayer timing on Fridays. It if was me I would get really irritated but it never fazed Hakim. He was always calm no matter how Belinda ruffled his feathers.
Old 28-07-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster (A)

Moving on down the line, we have Alex. The youngest member of the team.

He’s fast. Really fast.

I could give him something in the morning that would probably take 2 days to do and he could send it over to me by mid afternoon on the 1st day.

There’s just a problem.

It’s full of mistakes. I would waste a ton of time tidying up his work before asking him to do it again.

And Alex, stays really late.

He’s punctual, I got to give it to him.

Alex is in the office at 8am sharp everyday, rain or shine.

He would only leave at 10.30pm.

Sounds like a good worker right ? No.

He’s got nothing to do, he would still stay till 10.30pm so he can take a cab back home base on company policy. He would surf the net, watch youtube, have his dinner.

And his cab fare is eating into my project budget. That’s like 600 a month for his cab fare alone.

I massaged my head as I looked at the figures and stuff I need to deal with.

Then there is still uncle Tong. The oldest member of the team.

If you discount the speed at which he does things, he’s actually quite good.

He’s just slow.

I cannot blame him but sometimes when you need things fast, it’s really painful.

Something that would take no more than 3 hours, Uncle Tong would take 2 days.

Thankfully it has no mistakes. If not I would probably roll up and die.

He’s also a loner, I don’t know where he goes for lunch but he would just disappear. Sometimes he would appear out of nowhere from behind some cupboard or room without a word.

He’s known for startling people in the office because he’s so quiet.

Silent steps and asset of wrinkled deep gazing eyes.

It’s no wonder he has not much friends in the office.

I tried talking to Mr Liew about this but he asked me to handle it.

He’s tied down with bringing in new jobs for the team or we would all be dead in the water soon. There is a couple of jobs we’re working on but the team is bleeding money.

3rd June 2011

Friday

8pm

I was having a drink with Mr Liew across the road from our office and he says he’s confident with a job he’s bidding for. The client knows him well.

Mr Liew : I’m just worried if we can handle it given the state of the team.

I gulped down my beer and lifted up my hand.

James : There’s Sandy…which Terry is bothering. … then there’s Hakim… which….

I quickly held back from saying ‘my wife’ .

James : Which… Terry’s girlfriend is bothering…

I counted off Alex, ticked off Uncle Tong and looked at Mr Liew.

James : Bro… we cannot handle a big project with this team… not in this state…

He looked at me and replied.

Mr Liew : What did I teach you on your first day at work ?

He continued.

Mr Liew : Find the root of the problem…..then solve it…

James : Ok… ermm… fire the team… we hire from scratch….

Mr Liew laughed and said he could see the potential in the team.

Mr Liew : We just need to make it work…

James : How ?

He laughed and asked for the bill.

Mr Liew : I leave this to you…. Fix it James…. You’ve never let me down before….

James : Wa Liew…

He signed the bill and threw the receipt at me.

Mr Liew : Fix it James… I mean it….. you have 3 months…I don’t care if you have to sleep with Sandy….. which I know you do… you fix it…

He checked his watch and said he got to go.

Mr Liew : Weekend… family time..

I watch him leave the pub and I drained my beer.

Ok… now I just need to figure out how to get Terry to stop harassing Sandy, Hakim to focus and come to work on time, Belinda to stop harassing my team member, Alex to wake the fuck up, Uncle Tong to miraculously speed up on the things he do.

I sighed and leaned back on my chair.

The server came over to clear my empty mug and asked if I would like some dessert or more drinks. I shook my head.

Waitress : Piece of cake sir … Perhaps ? ?

I smiled

I was about to say no when I saw Sandy in her Yoga outfit walking towards the office.

It’s coming to 8.30pm

She’s a bit later than usual that day.

I saw her head into the lobby and decided to get her something.

James : I’ll take that piece of cake… pack it up for me please..

I paid for it and was about to cross the road over to my office when I saw something interesting.

Terry appeared from round the corner and he too went into the lift lobby.

I crossed the road and took the lift up to the office.

I got another shock when I saw Alex at the entrance all packed up and ready to go.

He’s leaving early that day.

James : Eh… going already ah…

Alex : You better go too…. Don’t stay here.

He nodded his head over his shoulder towards the office and I walked over to check it out.

From across a distance, I could see Sandy sitting down on her chair, her arms crossed while Terry was gesturing wildy at her.

I kept out of sight but close enough to hear what they were talking about.

Terry : You moved right ! you moved out without telling me !

Sandy : Why should I tell you anything !... who are you to me !...

Terry : I am still paying rent for that place.. !!

Sandy : Then don’t… I don’t need your rent, your money… just fucking leave me alone.

The argument got heated and soon Sandy was on her feet.

Sandy : Go and fuck your new girlfriend !.... leave me alone for fuck sake…

Terry : What I do it none of your business….she’s better that you…

Sandy : Good!... then go to her… stop harassing me … you think I don’t know you always come by my place… with the spare key ? You think I don’t know what you were doing ?? har !

Terry :That was our place !! .. my place !... I paid for the rent…! ..

Sandy : No one forced you to …

The quarrel went on and soon, they were pushing each other, jabbing on each other’s chest.

This would spiral out of control soon.

I wanted to do something but I don’t know what.

In the end I did the only thing I could.

I called Sandy’s phone after moving further away from the office closer to the lift lobby.

I could hear her loud ringtone from where I stood.

A few seconds later she answered.

Sandy : Yes James ? …

James : Sandy …. Do you happen to be in office ?... i was on my way back to office and I bumped into Alex at the train station..… He says you’re still there….can you help me check if I left the blue file with the project brief on my desk ? ……

Sandy : Hold on… Yup… it’s here…

James : Thank god… I thought I left it at the restaurant…. Ok thanks… I’ll head back to grab it.

Sandy : Oh… you’re coming back up…. Ok… see you..

I hung up and disappeared into the staircase landing.

I peeped through the small vision panel and I saw Terry walking out a minute later, looking a little irritated.

After waiting for the lift to chime and signal his departure, I left the staircase and walk over to Sandy.

Sandy : Here’s the file James…

She smiled but I could still tell she looked a bit upset.

James : Here… Have some dessert…

I placed the piece of cake on her desk and came clean, telling her I heard them quarrelling and that I called her in an attempt to make it stop.

Sandy : It’s ok James… thanks… I’m just….very sick of his constant harassment…. He keeps stalking me… what I’m doing…. It’s like he refuse to move on…. He kept accusing me of not moving on because I still love him….

James : Doesn’t he already have a new girlfriend ? … why is he still bothering you…

Sandy went on to say that he keeps a close tab on her life, he would secretly visit her place when she’s out.

Sandy : He says as long as I say it, he will consider having me back… but not as a girlfriend because he is already with that Belinda….. he ask me to be his lover…

Sandy : I told him it’s not possible…he says as long as I’m not attached…. He still believes he stand a chance…

I raised an eyebrow before nodding slowly.

Like that also can ah, there’s really all sorts of people in this world.

Sandy : Sigh… sorry James.. I shouldn’t bother you with all this… thanks for the cake…

She turned away and went back to her terminal, clicking away as I looked at her body. The way her legs crossed. Her slender arms and long fingers.

There’s a small mole behind her left ear. Something about it that turns me on.

James : So…. To sum it up…. He’ll stop once you’re attached right ?? ..

Sandy turned around and looked at me before she burst out laughing.

Sandy : It’s ok James…. Don’t bother volunteering yourself… I don’t want to get you into trouble… haha..

James : Wah.. you can read my mind… haha..

I thought about it for a moment before I make her preposition.

James : Well…. We’ll just have to make it seemed as if you are attached when in fact you are not then….

Sandy thought about that for a while and asked.

Sandy : Can you do that ??

I gave her a wink.

James : I’m James…. What can’t I do ?

…………………………………….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1