The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Is the haze back already ? Did anybody smell burning smell today ? PSI reading is 152 for Central area of Singapore .

Yes confirmed the haze is back but psi is 87 just warming up or warning first? You decide.
Old 30-03-2016, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is the haze coming back ???

Time to take out your face mask and air purifiers again.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 30-03-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3116 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no....not again!!!
Old 30-03-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
BigBadDaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sigh. Not again!?

Almost every year without fail it strikes. Neverending story. What is the excuse or infamous outburst from the Indo government going to be this time?

Is it going to be "you guys should be thankful we at least give you a few months of fresh air to breathe a year every year" again is it?

Is there a way there a way we can force the Indo government to reimburse all who bought masks, had family members treated for haze-related ailments in the past years?

Or pass legislations here or compel the UN to enact such on Indo?
And there is no Devil's road spinning
out before me and there are no bells
of hell ringing in my ears."
Old 30-03-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold
This time round, its not indo for sure. The prevalent winds are Northeast at this time. So effectively its malaysia and the northern neighbours
Old 30-03-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

why is everyone so surprised? it had been like this for so many years

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.

Last edited by bigangry; 30-03-2016 at 10:55 PM.
Old 30-03-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1348 / Power: 14
sno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud of

seriously i cannot tahan the fucking smell

12 points and above to exchange point
Old 30-03-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

its the Singapore govt fault again, minister drawing so much salary practically doing nothing etc....................., the same old whining story again !!!

if oneself is suffering from hemorrhage, also govt's fault ???

Old 31-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

NEA: Local vegetation fires could have contributed to burning smell in the air

The view along Sengkang West at 8.29am on Wednesday morning.

Photo: ST

ASIAONE
Wednesday, Mar 30, 2016

Local vegetation fires and wind convergence over Singapore on Tuesday afternoon could be among the reasons why you may have noticed a burning smell lingering in the air over parts of the island on Tuesday (March 29) night and early Wednesday morning.

The National Environment Agency (NEA) added in a press statement on Wednesday (March 30) that weather conditions here and in the region have been generally dry with little rainfall in recent days.

In addition, there have been a rise in the number of hotspots in the northern ASEAN region - which are generally low in numbers - and this could have resulted in an increased concentration of particulate matter such as dust particles in the atmosphere over the region.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said on Wednesday that it attended to 20 incidents of vegetation fire on Tuesday.

The largest incident affected an area of 2 metres by 10 metres in Tampines. The other incidents, mostly involving shrubs along centre dividers of expressways, affected areas of 2 metres by 2 metres.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo....GBLzsbHo.dpuf

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 01-04-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Whether the haze comes from northern neighbours, locally or Indonesia is still considered as health hazards to our people.

ln short, our government has a duty of care to ensure that her people are protected from harm.
Old 01-04-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Whether the haze comes from northern neighbours, locally or Indonesia is still considered as health hazards to our people.

ln short, our government has a duty of care to ensure that her people are protected from harm.
You smell too much haze until your brain short tio is it?
Garbagement don't harm you very good liao.
Who will protect u from garbagement?

Don't worry la.
Garbagement will talk their way to solving the problem for you. In the meantime, you can pray for rain.
Old 01-04-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
whether the haze comes from northern neighbours, locally or indonesia is still considered as health hazards to our people.

Ln short, our government has a duty of care to ensure that her people are protected from harm.
Stir r r r r r r r r r r r r r !!!

Old 09-04-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

The haze is something I do not miss

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 09-04-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
BarbieDoll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta View Post
The haze is something I do not miss
I agreed with you but somehow we shall see this haze sometime this year.
Old 09-04-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 11
Craz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You smell too much haze until your brain short tio is it?
Garbagement don't harm you very good liao.
Who will protect u from garbagement?

Don't worry la.
Garbagement will talk their way to solving the problem for you. In the meantime, you can pray for rain.
You r so right... By ur "smart logic" Over the 50years of independence, the govt never protect u... We voted for this govt time and time again becos it is so lucky to get Singapore to what it is today by sheer luck....
When we stand up to big countries like USA and China, it's also becos we r lucky... Clinton asked Singapore to spare Michael Faye but we didn't , but we r so lucky that USA didn't kick out ass... When we hang the drug traffickers, we r so lucky that we r not attacked by these drug lords... When our economy does badly, we r just Heng that the govt did the right things... Not becos they know what to do but just becos they lucky... When the imf got tharman to chair its international monetary and financial committee, it's becos he's lucky...
So many examples of "Heng-ness" by our govt... To be able to "talk its way to solve so many problems"...

What does ur great mind think we should do? We should make u the new govt, right? U seem to think u r the pride and joy of Singapore... The way u write makes me think that u r either damn great... So how great r u? R u the smartest person in the world? One word from ur mouth, the world will crumble?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1