The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: my filipina maid yvonne

LOL... looks like TS must have been raped in the ass by the maid's Bangla BF and is now too addicted to bangla cock to write anymore... hahahah
Old 09-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
SB2009 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourhorseman View Post
hee. until the pinoy fuck the bangala on her off day & say u made her pregnant. Test or no test, its already messy
1stly pinoy refers to male filipinos

pinay refer to female filipinos

2ndly , dun u realise that by now, this maid is someone special??

filipinas who fall for banglas obviously are those that scrap the bottom of the barrel

but YVOONE IS NOT

in fact, she is like those very pretty educated filipinas that u will see during sunday church service

those that make the girl you are with pale in comparison

Old 09-06-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

PART 3 HOME SWEET HOME

I AM SURPRISED TO KNOW THAT SO MANY OF YOU ARE EAGERLY AWAITING THE LATEST INSTALLMENT OF MY STORY

WELL, THE PAPER HAS BEEN DONE, AND ITS TIME FOR ME TO FETCH YVONNE HOME FROM THE AGENCY

SO I REACHED THERE ON THE DOT , AND YVONNE WAS ALREADY THERE, SITTING LIKE A PRETTY PRINCESS ON HER BIG DAY

Yvonne has very beautiful skin, and a natural glow on her lips, that make people mistook that she had applied lipstick ....

i had noticed this before, but i never raised this up...maybe i was too busy admiring her, to pose this q to her

so when i said "maganda , you applied lipstick today, is it? " she blushed and said its naturally pink...and the girls around her giggled....

there she is, a shy , but pretty filipina maid that ooze charm with every single little thing that she does...
ever since i set my eyes on her, i think of her whenever my attention is not required elsewhere....she is in short , MY MAGANDA

so finally i can bring her out of the agency and towards the place i wish she and i can call home

i think many of u think i am crazy why i would fall in home with a maid, but Yvonne isnt your run-of-the-mill type of maid ........Yvonne is those 1 in a million type of maid...

so i help her to carry her luggage, while she carry her handbag...deep down, i can sense that she is happy to see me, but is it becos i am the employer or her "special one" ?? .

Our eyes catch each other several times, as we walked towards the car..i asked if she had eaten her breakfast, her answer was yes , but i knew that the maid agency's food was terrible , once i saw her had her lunch, she gave thanks for her food, but she never finished it , and she used a index and thumb to signal to me that she ate only a little....it pains me to see Yvonne hungry...but at that time, i couldnt do anything....that goes down as 1 regret from me till now

anyway, back to the story.....i drove her to the mcdonalds near my house, and ask her to change her into a t-shirt i had bought for her...(u see, she was wearing the maid agency polo shirt when she left the agency )

she look pretty in that cute care bear t-shirt , just like the way a super maganda should look like , a cute little princess , a world away from the maid she once was

i whipped out my laptop from my backpack, she was surprised to know that i had a laptop along, and we started to surf the net at mcdonalds

she has a friendster account , and she showed my her pictures....cool...a maid with fs....
does your maid has fs?? no right?? thats why this MAGANDA is like a fish out of water being a maid, and i am happy to have take her away from that agency

ok , i ordered a set meal for her....and she was nice and gentle, saying her prayer, before laying out the food nicely for me....its a farce, becos the food will eventually landed up mix inside my stomach, but i really appreciates the way she care for me, asking me to me...while we ate, our eyes catches each other again...we are more like a highschool sweetheart out on a mcdonalds meal, than an employer and maid....and that makes her blushed...i passed a servette to her, asking her to wipe her lips, just to see if she had applied lipstick to her pink-colour lips...nah, no sign of lipstick on the test material

ok , time for maganda to go back to her little palace..but i think she might need somethings for herself, so i bought her to watsons , just to see if she needed anything

as we shopped around, we began to have our 1st innocent physical contact,our elbows touched , and we were aware of that, but we just dun want to distanced from each other...so thats our 1st touch.....feel like 1st love again

then we left the place, and finally reached my house....thats when i turned towards her, and say "MAGANDA from now on, this is your home . "

Yvonne had known that i am single, and she knew that there is only my mother and i , plus her staying in the house soon... i showed her her room , and she was surprised to know that i had bought the hello kitty + other cute stuff that she had seen while she was out with me for lunch yesterday

i turned my head towards her, and saw that she had cried...not just a single teardrop...but a flowing tears of joy down her cheeks....she has found a new home, a warmth home, one that is totally different from what she had in phil

END OF PART 3 HOME SWEET HOME
Old 09-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

HI GUYS, THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

U SEE, I AM NEW, SO MY POST ARE BEING KEPT IN VIEW BY THE MODERATOR AND COULDNT APPEAR IMMEDIATELY

MAYBE SOME OF YOU CAN HELP ME SOLVE THAT PROBLEM, SO THAT MY POST APPEAR FASTER???

now, i am quite busy, and can only post a new story once every 2 days....

but i will try my best to post more often........

Old 09-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

You guys are very imaginative.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rogerlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't beat a good story line like this!
Old 10-06-2009, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Like kid bro owenfang, I hope there's some fucking involved!

Good build-up anyway, bro TS!

Beware clones...
Old 10-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
bloopz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybloopz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this seems to start out as a romantic love story. i like.. looking forward to see how the story develops.

Thanks to bros who up my points. will return the favour whenever possible.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
RamBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice sweet story...waiting for more, including the real action
Old 10-06-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
cannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Awaiting for your fresh post. Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Athenawishes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha.. is TS a handsome sexy dude??

how i wish i was tat maid.. oopsSs.. =X

cus i love cute things as well... haha~~

waiting for more from busy TS..
Old 10-06-2009, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
magicks99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah, love story.
thought fuck story.
but really nice story. =)
Old 10-06-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

Part 4 our lips touch

I stood there, feeling very emotional as tears flowed down Yvonne's cheeks, while our eyeballs were reflecting each other appearances...while a teardrop started to roll down from my right eye.... i moved my right hand towards Yvonne's left cheek, and used my thumb to intercept tears that were dripping down her face....at this point in time, i think its a case of both of us knowing that we have feelings for each other

i uttered the words "mahal kita" at her....and she blushed again, like a secondary sch gal in love for the 1st time....playfully i pinched her left cheeks...she giggled...and i use both of my hands to curl her hair behind her jumbo ears.....[ actually back at the agency , i had teased her abt her jumbo ears (something like DA-S , a taiwan's celebrity type of ears) , and she would use both hands to hide her ears]

from my experiences with gals, if they are in love with a guy, and when the guy curl her hair behind her ear/s , she would feel shy and looked down, and thats the "signal" for the guy to go "all the way".......

to be frank, i do really love Yvonne, maybe its becos i fall in love easily, and thats why along the way, i broken many hearts

instinctively, my head started to tilt to 1 side and move closer towards yvonne, just like "a space shuttle trying its best to integrate with the space station" . Even though its a small peck on her pink lips, its when 2 becomes 1

my hands had wanted to hold onto Yvonne's arms..but i do not wish to let her know that i had wanted more than a peck..so i rested my hands at my sides..and at this point in time, i am satisfied with what i had, from Yvoone
Old 11-06-2009, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hoA123 is Cool - loads of Potential

got build up, got tension. good stuff.

subscribed to the thread already.
hope you get "unmod" soon.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Love story? Not really, i think.

It is gonna slowly change into a erotic one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1