The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
SB2009 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
my filipina maid yvonne

well, i have a fren who runs a maid agency, so naturally i will take a maid from him....so 1 day, i went to his shop and when i entered his shop, i straightaway took notice of this maid, who doesnt look like a maid at all

there is a certain grace and charm of this special maid...in fact, she is a really pretty and cute maid....

so when i wait for my fren to come back to his shop, i started to query around, and ask the staff abt this maid....ok, she is a filipina, and had just come back from her employer ... i request that i can ask her some questions...

so she came over to my seat, her name is yvonne, 25yrs old , single from phillipines. She was sweet, and shy when she answered my questions, abt why she come back, whether can she cook...

soon, my friend came back...and i told him i wanted this maid.......and it was pretty obvious he knew what was on my mind, and he jokingly said, " Make sure u dont make her pregnant and had to be sent back to phils"

i requested for her biodata.....and i took out my camera to take a good picture of her...on the pretense that i wanna show her pic to my mother

end of part 1 (1st impression)

Old 06-06-2009, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my filipina maid yvonne

looks like a good start for a story again.....camping here...
Old 06-06-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kjin9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it going, Bro..
Old 06-06-2009, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sex hero is Cool - loads of Potential

Pino gal are very Hot in Sex....
Camp here.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
slower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can't wait for the 2nd part of yr story...........make it fast bro
Old 06-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 18
ricky_shiok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyricky_shiok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sound interesting and exciting.... me waiting too... bro keep it cuming...
Massage: Must be good and solid, Sex: Must be hot and wet, Boobs: Must be big and firm
Old 06-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Look like a story is brewing up. Do continue with the story.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 17
MiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to behold

yeah, we are waiting.

Thanks to bros who have upped my pts. Just have min 7pts,we can exchange pts.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 19
steamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

1 new member
Old 06-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 16
hpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud of

Bro, u gd leh,get a maid to clean and cook and also service during nite.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
zeich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpboy View Post
Bro, u gd leh,get a maid to clean and cook and also service during nite.
this is called three in one
Old 06-06-2009, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tomcat77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: my filipina maid yvonne

sound like good staff!
Old 07-06-2009, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 17
jeebeeguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting story coming up

camping here
Old 07-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
SB2009 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

THE STORY CONTINUES.......

so the next day, i went down again, cos i cant wait to meet her

when i walk in, she was reading a recipe book....she was very happy to meet me, her future employer

i was the only customer in the shop at that time, so i was able to chit chat with her, and she was very shy...sometimes, we just smile and smile at each other, oblivious to the other maids, and staff in the office at that time

please do not be mistaken, i really like her, and she was like a shy gal meeting an admirer in school..... and seeing the day she talk, smile, and her body gentle movements , make me like her even more

eventually, my fren was making fun of me by saying," CHRISTOPHER, why dun you take yvonne out for lunch ? " Usually maids arent allowed out with customers before all the paperwork is done .

OK, so i brought Yvonne to the nearby food court...and i introduced her to local food, such as chicken rice, lor mee and stuff.... we decided to choose 3 these 2 types of food, and share them

Yvonne was very gentle, she clean the utensils with a tissue paper, and said " SIR , your spoon and fork" ...i dun like her to call me sir, so i just said, call me christopher

chicken rice was ok for her, but lor mee was initially too sour for her, but after a few more tasting, she grew to slowly like it too...she smiled at me while she ate, and turned her head away....the feeling between yvonne and me wasnt like maid and employer, but rather, bf gf

after that, i brought her around the shopping centre....as she is a child at heart, she was very excited when we walked past a shop selling hello kitty stuff...and she told me that she has a few simple hello kitty stuff back home in phillipines.....she was smiling as she looked at the hello kitty smile, and i instinctively patted her head, and commented that she was cute.....

actually, Yvonne is a very educated filipina, but due to her large family, and low wages, she decided to come to sg to work... and she even have a friendster account...

as i have to go elsewhere later, i had to send Yvoone back to the agency , but i gathered enough courage, and ask "Yvonne, do you have a bf, in sg or in phil ?" ....she said sg no, but in phil, she used to have a bf

oh yes, as Yvonne is a catholic, same as me, i saw her prayed before eating, whereas i didnt pray (shameful to say)

so i asked if she has any kids before?? she said "no sir" smilingly, but she quickly commented that she like babies

end of part 2 LUNCH with yvonne
Old 07-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

wah~ u wan fuck her is it???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1