The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2016, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 12
oldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Is the haze coming back ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Yes very good weather in fact even rain .
Rain is good .
Old 11-09-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Singapore could experience slighty hazy conditions in next few days: NEA

Posted 11 Sep 2016 17:51
Updated 11 Sep 2016 18:00

SINGAPORE: There is a possibility that Singapore could experience slightly hazy conditions in the next few days if hotspot activities increase in southern Sumatra and the winds become unfavourable, said the National Environment Agency (NEA) on Sunday (Sep 11).

In an advisory, NEA said the prevailing winds are forecast to blow from the south or southwest and relatively dry weather conditions are expected for southern Sumatra.

According to NEA, 28 hotspots were detected mainly in southern Sumatra on Sunday. No visible smoke plume or haze was observed in the vicinity of the hotspots, it added.

The Pollutant Standards Index (PSI) for the next 24 hours is forecast to stay in the Moderate range. As at 5pm today, the 24-hr PSI was 51-55.

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...w/3118238.html

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 13-09-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Low likelihood of haze in Singapore over next few days: NEA

Posted 13 Sep 2016 18:48
Updated 13 Sep 2016 18:50

SINGAPORE: The likelihood of Singapore being affected by transboundary haze is low for the next few days, said the National Environment Agency (NEA) on Tuesday (Sep 13), with prevailing winds forecast to continue blowing from the south or southwest.

In a media advisory, NEA said a single hotspot was detected in southern Sumatra on Tuesday, and that the low hotspot count was due to a partial satellite pass. It added that no visible smoke plume or haze was observed, and that showers are expected over central and southern Sumatra over the next few days.

As for Singapore, NEA said thunderstorms are forecast in the late morning and early afternoon on Wednesday. The 1-hr PM2.5 concentration over the next 24 hours is expected to stay in Band I (Normal). Overall, the PSI for the next 24 hours is forecast to be in the Moderate range.

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...a/3123394.html

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 15-09-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster

Slight haze possible if dry weather cause hot spots to rise in Sumatra

Published 2 hours ago

Chew Hui Min

SINGAPORE - A change in wind direction and more hot spot activity in Sumatra could bring some haze back to Singapore.

No hot spots were detected in central Sumatra on Thursday (Sept 15), but dry weather conditions are expected over parts of central and southern Sumatra, said the National Environment Agency (NEA).

There is a possibility that Singapore could experience slightly hazy conditions if hot spot activities increase in central Sumatra, NEA said.

Meanwhile, Typhoon Malakas, currently east of the northern Philippines, is forecast to move towards the north-west.

This is expected to bring a shift in the prevailing winds in the surrounding region to blow from the south-west or west.

NEA said it is monitoring the situation and will provide updates when necessary.

For Friday, the air quality is forecast to be moderate. The one-hour PM2.5 concentration is likely to be normal.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ise-in-sumatra

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 20-09-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

Study on haze-related deaths 'not reflective of actual situation': MOH

Posted 19 Sep 2016 23:06
Updated 19 Sep 2016 23:10

SINGAPORE: A study that estimates there were 2,200 premature deaths in Singapore due to the 2015 haze crisis is "not reflective of the actual situation", the country's Ministry of Health (MOH) said on Monday (Sep 19). The study by researchers from Harvard and Columbia universities in the US also said there were more than 100,000 premature deaths caused by transboundary haze from Indonesian forest fires.

MOH said such modelling studies are based on "various assumptions", and the validity of these assumptions influence the accuracy of the estimates. "We note that the modelling study does not take into consideration the mitigating measures that were implemented by countries affected by the haze," a spokesperson said in response to media queries.

The age-standardised death rate in Singapore was not higher in 2015, compared with the years 2010 to 2014, MOH added. Its figures show the age-standardised mortality rate per 1,000 residents in Singapore was 3.2 in 2015, compared to 3.3 in 2014 and 3.4 the year before.

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...n/3139566.html

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 27-09-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

Slightly hazy conditions possible this week with dry weather in Sumatra: NEA

Published 55 min ago

Annabeth Leow

SINGAPORE - It is possible that the haze could recur in the coming days, the National Environment Agency (NEA) said on Tuesday (Sept 27).

According to NEA, "Singapore could experience slightly hazy conditions" if hot spot activity increases in Sumatra, where dry weather conditions are expected.

The wind is expected to blow from the west this week. Thirteen hot spots were detected in Sumatra on Tuesday, with no visible smoke plumes or haze observed.

The Wednesday forecast predicts that the 24-hour PSI will stay in the moderate range and the 1-hour PM2.5 concentration in the normal band, unchanged from Tuesday.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...in-sumatra-nea

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 28-09-2016, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mosquitoking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Slightly hazy conditions possible this week with dry weather in Sumatra: NEA

PAP govt fault again

Oh my god, the foreign media and no substance no solution oppo camps are here to brainwash Singaporean again
Old 28-09-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosquitoking View Post
PAP govt fault again

Oh my god, the foreign media and no substance no solution oppo camps are here to brainwash Singaporean again
Hello rocket_boy welcome back . Please remember to write big colourful fonts .
Old 29-09-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosquitoking View Post
PAP govt fault again

Hello you dumb ass . Where got foreign media ??? Don't you know I am using local approved SPH & Mediacork links ??? By the way don't be such a coward and hide behind another clone nick. Dumb ass.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 29-09-2016, 07:16 PM
Samster

Slight haze possible this week if hot spots in Sumatra increase: NEA

Published 30 min ago

Chew Hui Min

SINGAPORE - There could be slight haze in Singapore if hot spots increase in Sumatra, the National Environment Agency (NEA) said on Thursday (Sept 29).

The prevailing winds for the next few days are forecast to blow from the west-southwest or west-northwest. Dry weather conditions are also expected over parts of Sumatra.

"There is a possibility that Singapore could experience slightly hazy conditions if hotspot activities increase in Sumatra," NEA said in an haze advisory on Thursday evening.

There were four hotspots detected in Sumatra on Thursday, and no visible smoke plumes or haze were observed, said NEA.

It will monitor closely and provide updates when necessary, NEA added.

For Friday, the 24-hour Pollutants Standard Index (PSI) was forecast to be moderate and the one-hour PM2.5 concentration normal.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...a-increase-nea

Here we go again . Time to standby the masks .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 18-10-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

Singapore could get slightly hazy over next few days: NEA

A hazy day at Marina Barrage on Tuesday, Sept 27, 2016. The NEA has warned that Singapore could experience slight haze in the next few days.

Published 1 hour ago

Derek Wong

SINGAPORE - The National Environment Agency (NEA) has advised that dry weather conditions in Sumatra, combined with wind directions, could lead to slightly hazy conditions in Singapore over the next few days.

In a press release on Tuesday (Oct 18), the NEA said that the prevailing winds in the surrounding region are forecast to continue blowing from the south or southwest. As dry weather conditions are expected over parts of central and southern Sumatra, Singapore could experience slightly hazy conditions if hotspot activities increase in Sumatra.

However, the air quality forecast over the next 24 hours is expected to be in Band I and everyone can can continue with normal activities. Thundery showers are also expected tomorrow morning.

The NEA will monitor the situation and provide updates when necessary.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...t-few-days-nea

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 09-02-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

S’poreans willing to fork out 1% of income to ensure no more haze: Study

By Neo Chai Chin

Published: 4:00 AM, February 9, 2017

Updated: 8:03 AM, February 9, 2017

SINGAPORE — People in Singapore are willing to cough up nearly 1 per cent of their annual income in order to guarantee the absence of transboundary haze for a year, researchers from the National University of Singapore (NUS) have found.

In total, they are willing to pay US$643.5 million (S$913 million) a year — large enough to make a “substantive impact on the problem” if used for land conservation and restoration, the researchers state in a paper published in February’s issue of the journal, Environmental Research Letters.

The paper’s authors, Ms Yuan Lin, Mr Lahiru Wijedasa and Dr Ryan Chisholm, wrote: “Our results indicate that Singaporeans experience sufficiently negative impacts of air pollution (in) their day-to-day life, or personal health during haze periods, that they are willing to trade off personal financial gain for improvements in air quality.”

Transboundary haze is a long-standing problem in the South-east Asian region, largely caused by the drainage of carbon-rich peatland as well as companies and farmers in Indonesia using fire to clear land. Singapore experienced its worst haze episode in 2015 from September to November, with the Pollutant Standards Index hitting hazardous levels. Since then, Indonesia has renewed efforts to prevent fires, although a state of emergency was declared last month in Riau province over forest and land fires.

The economic impact of haze pollution here has been estimated using cost-benefit analysis before, but the researchers said that the figures could be an under-estimate because they exclude impacts — such as non-hospitalisable health effects — that are difficult to infer from economic data. The 2015 haze episode was estimated to have cost Singapore S$700 million in losses.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...ore-haze-study

Seriously I wonder who they survey ? Another attempt to try to con people out of their hard earned money .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 09-02-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Why they never interview me ? I would have voted no.
Old 09-02-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
S’poreans willing to fork out 1% of income to ensure no more haze: Study

By Neo Chai Chin

Published: 4:00 AM, February 9, 2017

Updated: 8:03 AM, February 9, 2017

SINGAPORE — People in Singapore are willing to cough up nearly 1 per cent of their annual income in order to guarantee the absence of transboundary haze for a year, researchers from the National University of Singapore (NUS) have found.

In total, they are willing to pay US$643.5 million (S$913 million) a year — large enough to make a “substantive impact on the problem” if used for land conservation and restoration, the researchers state in a paper published in February’s issue of the journal, Environmental Research Letters.

The paper’s authors, Ms Yuan Lin, Mr Lahiru Wijedasa and Dr Ryan Chisholm, wrote: “Our results indicate that Singaporeans experience sufficiently negative impacts of air pollution (in) their day-to-day life, or personal health during haze periods, that they are willing to trade off personal financial gain for improvements in air quality.”

Transboundary haze is a long-standing problem in the South-east Asian region, largely caused by the drainage of carbon-rich peatland as well as companies and farmers in Indonesia using fire to clear land. Singapore experienced its worst haze episode in 2015 from September to November, with the Pollutant Standards Index hitting hazardous levels. Since then, Indonesia has renewed efforts to prevent fires, although a state of emergency was declared last month in Riau province over forest and land fires.

The economic impact of haze pollution here has been estimated using cost-benefit analysis before, but the researchers said that the figures could be an under-estimate because they exclude impacts — such as non-hospitalisable health effects — that are difficult to infer from economic data. The 2015 haze episode was estimated to have cost Singapore S$700 million in losses.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...ore-haze-study

Seriously I wonder who they survey ? Another attempt to try to con people out of their hard earned money .
You miss the point LA.

These three idiots from nus trying To exhaust their research grant is it.

This survey is meaningless.
So wat if majority surveyed say they're willing to spend 10k to stop haze. Is garbagement going to spend billions n then deduct 10k from every sporeans cpf account??

All these surveys are useless n meaningless coz only stupid governments will spend money based on survey results

Those surveyed can say they'll spend 10k each! Simply because it's just a survey n they don't need to actually spend the money so ppl can say anything. Only stupid media print it like it got meaning
_______
Exchange points got take survey ma

Last edited by sadfa; 10-02-2017 at 12:56 AM.
Old 02-03-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

More information required from APP for investigations into haze-linked fires: NEA

Published 5 hours ago

Audrey Tan

SINGAPORE - Asia Pulp and Paper (APP), one of the Indonesian companies blamed for the record-breaking haze that affected the Republic in 2015, has not provided enough information to Singapore authorities investigating the fires.

Under the Transboundary Haze Pollution Act - enacted to punish those responsible for causing or condoning fires if burning results in unhealthy levels of haze in Singapore - the National Environment Agency (NEA) had in September 2015 asked APP to submit more information on four of its suppliers.

They are: PT Bumi Andalas Permai, PT Bumi Mekar Hijau, PT Sebangun Bumi Andalas Woods Industries and PT Rimba Hutani Mas.

"The information provided by APP to date has been limited and more information is still being sought from them for NEA's investigations into these four companies," said a NEA spokesman in a statement on Thursday (March 2).

The four APP suppliers were also served Preventive Measures Notices by NEA under Section 9 of the Act, along with two other companies. The NEA had identified fires on concession lands associated with the six Indonesian companies.

NEA said the two other companies, PT Bumi Sriwijaya Sentosa and PT Wachyuni Mandira, have responded to the notices, saying they were no longer associated with the affected lands before the fires occurred in 2015.

"Following NEA's further investigation based on the information provided, NEA accepted these explanations and closed these two cases," said NEA.

However, the four APP suppliers have not responded to NEA's letters despite repeated reminders, said the NEA spokesman.

A director of one of these companies had been served with a Transboundary Haze Pollution Act Notice was to be interviewed by NEA when he was in Singapore. However, he failed to turn up for the interview.

The NEA has since obtained a court warrant to secure his attendance when he next enters Singapore. This means that if the director enters Singapore, he may be detained by NEA for investigations.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...e-linked-fires

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1