The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Tindered deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tinder plays

Wanted to start this thread to concentrate on Tinder since I have been using it for the last three years with varying success rates. When I started it in 2013, I had only one aim, that is solely to hook up and bang chicks . It's not a breeze using this app in Singapore because SG girls are not easy to crack. That said, getting laid is part strategy and part luck. So starting this to let bros share in on the discussion solely about Tinder.

I am 30+, regular lean bod, and in the marketing line. Drive and have a small place of my own. Nothing fancy but it does help to bring the ball across the line. Shall share my first conquest when I started using the app and more.

Case 1: Kay

Kay was one of the first few matches I got when I started using it. Back in those days, I started very slow with the chats, wanting to build up the rapport before suggesting a meetup. She's 28, average looks, on the curvy side, so a C cupper with a hot ass but a bit on the petite side at 1.62m. Bio pics were all about her travels but the one that caught my attention was a cosplay halloween party where she dressed in a tight police costume and hot heels. Damn CFM.

We probably chatted for a few weeks, on and off. She doesn't seem to be that regular on the app, perhaps because of busy work. Chat lines are the usual blah blah about hobbies, work, travel. I pushed the button a few times about former relationships and mild sex talk but she was always late to reply and sounded boring. So was about to lose interest until one Friday night she told me her friend stood her up. I was with colleagues drinking at CQ and immediately chanced upon the opportunity and met her at Zouk Wine Bar... (to be continued later, go to run some errands)
Old 27-09-2016, 07:06 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Tinder plays

Was my lucky day to have met Kay on a clubbing day. She looked hot in a tight black short dress and stilettos, boobs were spilling out quite a bit. Did a few round of shots at the Wine Bar and could see that she was opening up. Decided to proceed to Phuture, and with more drinks, I was already rabba-ing her under the music and she was grinding my hard cock. Frenching soon followed and I could feel she was getting real horny.

Closed the deal during a smoke break by suggesting she try a small cigar at my place. By no time, she was in my apartment smoking my cock instead of the cigar. Wasn't that much of an adventurer in bed but was a loud moaner. Fucked her hard three times that night. Was a lucky and easy lay and kept her as a sex buddy for a bit. Motto is always be ready for Tinder plays, despite not engaging much in comms.
Old 28-09-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
checkmater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!
Old 28-09-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 17
deshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud of

Great stuff.

I am on Tinder too, but only just recently and probing around. Any suggestion to get hit(s)?
Old 28-09-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
goldenmind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoldenmind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

keep it coming bros..
Old 28-09-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First of all, I would like to congratulate the people who managed to maximize the app to its fullest extent. I myself have never had that much luck.

One thing that I do know is, that in Asia the app is perceived differently from how it's perceived in the US or Europe. Asian girls are a bit more reserved when it comes down to one-night stand, not so much with Caucasians though.

Let me tell you a little secret. Caucasian women who live here in Singapore are horny most of the time, mostly because here in Asia they're facing a stiff competition from Asian women. Most of my Caucasian male friends are experiencing Yellow Fever, where they would go for Asian women than Caucasian women. Just by being here in Singapore, provides them with a great opportunity to experience the 'asian treatment' that they never had with Caucasian women before. Supply and demand principle is clearly at work here.

What does this leave the Caucasian women with? Locals or Indian guys.
And if they had to choose, from my observation, they would go for dark, tall, hairy Indian man over some light, short, smooth men any time or day.

So, if you happen to be part of the 'wanted men' demography, you're gonna be in a fun ride. Enjoy the times!

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 28-09-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

Agreed with you bro. Tinder is harder to score in Asia and it also takes a longer time to get that pussy. I usually play the long game and multitask as many matches I got to maximise returns. SG girls are horny too. It's just when u trigger that wet pussy.

I usually only date them out for drinks and clubbing. Because after that, you are more able to close the deal. Lunch or dinner are a waste of time and money for me as I am not interested in the romance. The key for me is to bag her in the bed, and it works better with liquor, music and some hot dancing.
Old 29-09-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 9
Rayes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRayes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First time using dating apps after divorce. Hooked up with a nice petite lady. A doctorate holder in our neighboring country. A late bloomer. Only started to have sex around 28 years old. Gotten invite to her own place in Singapore. Chat up with her whole night caressing her, guess what... her panties was soaked. Can twist water out that kinda of wet. 28 years old with a 16 years old pussy. Very nice.
Old 29-09-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 16
xavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to behold

What is the tactic you guys used to start a convo and ask them for a meetup?
Old 29-09-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Morata77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayes View Post
First time using dating apps after divorce. Hooked up with a nice petite lady. A doctorate holder in our neighboring country. A late bloomer. Only started to have sex around 28 years old. Gotten invite to her own place in Singapore. Chat up with her whole night caressing her, guess what... her panties was soaked. Can twist water out that kinda of wet. 28 years old with a 16 years old pussy. Very nice.
Congrats bro!!
Old 30-09-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Keep the updates coming TS.
Old 30-09-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
gana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to learn more Tinder.
Old 30-09-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
KnightVision deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gana View Post
Hope to learn more Tinder.
Same here as well.
Old 01-10-2016, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tonight I had a conversation with one of my Caucasian friend who has quite a good record using the app, and here's what I learned.

Let's face it, some men simply are more blessed than the others when it comes to the looks department. He has piercing blue eyes, blonde hair, toned physique, 1.85 m tall, dresses fashionably, like a proper Italian gentleman.

Not to mention that he speaks 3 languages, holds a ph.D degree, has a decent job, stays in a Studio Apartment all by himself.

In his profile, I saw that he came across as playful, friendly and charming. You need to carefully word your profile, because this would differentiate the type of women that you would attract. If you sound very serious, you would probably attract serious girls, and vice versa.

Second thing is, your chance of getting a match increases when you adjust your target age range not too far from yours. If you go for a much younger audience, your profile would greatly play into hand. If you are not that good looking in the first place, your chance would go even lesser. It is a look-based application after-all.

Once you get a match, I discovered that you must write a lot more words to her than you think you should, just to kick off a conversation. It helps when you have a sense of humour, really.

From my personal experience, my success rate of getting a match is roughly less than 5% of the total swipes that I did. And from those match, probably less than 10% I could have interesting conversations with. Those whom I did managed to have interesting conversations usually wants a relationship and not a one-night stand. I suppose that's probably because I never geared my wordings towards that purpose.

I saw the messages that he wrote to them in the beginning, and I noticed that he has a pattern in his sentences. It's always a pair of question followed with a casual assumption, in a very playful tone of course. If she doesn't reply , follow it up with a little bit info about yourself that may be relatable to the first question.

That's the only part that a guy could play really. If she's comfortable enough to want to meet you, then probably she would. But what do I know?

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -

Last edited by randyrockhard; 01-10-2016 at 06:04 AM.
Old 01-10-2016, 05:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Socially deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1